What's new

A roadmap for BD's trillion-dollar economy

Dude, what with the negative rating?

What forum rule have I broken?

I suggest for your own sake you apologise and retract it.
You have from the beginning acted in a hostile manner, refusing to read my comments and not contribute to the discussion.

You want me to remove the rating? Address my points and stop attacking me.

There will be no apology made, as there is no reason for me to apologize.

You have from the beginning acted in a hostile manner, refusing to read my comments and not contribute to the discussion.

You want me to remove the rating, address my points and stop attacking me.

Please state the forum rule that I have broken.

Your subjective opinion is not breaking any forum rule btw. lol

I am going to give you 24 hours to remove it as otherwise I will need to report this to the admins.

Please state the forum rule that I have broken.

Your subjective opinion is not breaking any forum rule btw. lol
Negative rating has nothing to do with forum rules. You have acted in a belligerent manner, which is what the negative rating is for.

If you have a problem, contact GHQ. I have given my condition as to how you can get it removed.

Stop your hostility, and address the points I made in the thread.

Once you've done so, apologize for your aggressive behavior.

Only then will I remove it.

Negative rating has nothing to do with forum rules.

If you have a problem, contact GHQ. I have given my condition as to how you can get it removed.

Stop your hostility, and address the points I made in the thread.

Once you've done so, apologize for your aggressive behavior.

You will be reported like the other "Think Tank Analyst" who had to eat humble pie in the end.

Pathetic and you got upset as you cannot counter my points and so abused that power you were given.

You will be reported like the other "Think Tank Analyst" who had to eat humble pie in the end.

Pathetic and you got upset as you cannot counter my points and so abused that power you were given.
You made no points other than "bd is the best", and made a bunch of claims.

You did not address a single point I made.

The reason why I'm giving you a negative rating is because instead of having a proper conversation, you are instead ruining the thread with hypernationalistic and rude comments.

Go ahead and report me. In fact, let me call the mods here right now.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @Jango @Kompromat

I have given @UKBengali a negative rating as they have acted in a belligerent manner, often making very rude remarks, and have not contributed to the thread in a positive manner. So far, I have been very patient with them, and have given them multiple chances to correct themselves.

After giving them a negative rating, I've also advised them how they can correct the situation to get it removed.

If you would be so kind as to mediate here, I would appreciate it.

You made no points other than "bd is the best", and made a bunch of claims.

You did not address a single point I made.

The reason why I'm giving you a negative rating is because instead of having a proper conversation, you are instead ruining the thread with hypernationalistic and rude comments.

Go ahead and report me. In fact, let me call the mods here right now.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @Jango @Kompromat

I have given @UKBengali a negative rating as they have acted in a belligerent manner and have not contributed to the thread in a positive manner.

If you would be so kind as to mediate here, I would appreciate it.

Good, let them come here and see who got personal first here.

If you seriously think I was "belligerent" then you have lost any perspective here.

Good, let them come here and see who got personal first here.

If you seriously think I was "belligerant" then you are lost any perspective here.
You did. You literally started this with comment #5 .

Good luck.

You did. You literally started this with comment #5 .

Good luck.

Dude, you need to stop acting like a cry baby.

You cannot handle robust debate and I remember you and this other "Think Tank Analyst" years ago negatively rating each other lol

Dude, you need to stop acting like a cry baby.

You cannot handle robust debate and I remember you and this other "Think Tank Analyst" years ago negatively rating each other lol
What robust debate? All you did was ignore my points and proceed to sing praises for BD without really showing anything.

There was also the fact that I actually am talking with other people, and in quite a civil manner. You're the only one I am having trouble with. @black.cats and @Skull and Bones were polite about it. You were not.

Also, I don't know what you're talking about with negatively rating each other.

Also, I don't know what you're talking about with negatively rating each other.

I am sure your history on the forum with frivolous negative ratings due to not being able to maturely handle debate has been recorded.

I am sure your history on the forum with frivolous negative ratings due to not being able to maturely handle debate has been recorded.
Sure, and I've never been warned for a very long time.

The last time I was in actual trouble was in 2013, when I first joined the forum. Granted, I was kind of an asshole back then, but I'd like to think I'm more mature now.

Sure, and I've never been warned for a very long time.

The last time I was in actual trouble was in 2013, when I first joined the forum. Granted, I was kind of an asshole back then, but I'd like to think I'm more mature now.

Nope, that happened just a few years ago and like I say it would have been recorded and so you have a history of abusing the negative rating system - mind you, you and that other "Think Thank Analyst" probably set the record for negative ratings in that "debate" you had with each other.

Nope, that happened just a few years ago and like I say it would have been recorded and so you have a history of abusing the negative rating system - mind you, you and that other "Think Thank Analyst" probably set the record for negative ratings in that "debate" you had with each other.
Lol, okay then. 👍

I've given you a method to get it removed. It's up to you to do so.

Bangladesh's goal in ten years is Indonesia

I think 15 years is a realistic target to catch up Indonesia.

For this to happen BD would need to grow it's per capita GDP 3% a year more than Indonesia.

It seems that BD could realistically hit 8% sustained once the current economic difficulties are over while Indonesia should be able to grow at around 5% a year.

Back
Top Bottom