What's new

A report on the Egyptian deal that caused strained relations between Germany and Israel after the “Type Mode 209/1400” submarine deal

the only reason it was given back by heavy diplomacy was because egypt already controlled 1 third of the peninsula and defending this kind of terrain without another barlev line would be impossible and that was what the americans knew and forced israel into leaving the rest for camp david and tried to keep some lands like taba but ended in egypts hands in the end. Camp David gave israel a headstart in any future conflict but today the peninsula has changed with double what was agreed upon in troop numbers and that is the official numbers the real one is triple or quadruple that number and heavy equipment in area B and C and even a regional HQ and tunnels under suez canal capable of transporting tank transporters with tanks onboard and even military airports in area A and B which was forbidden in the original agreement this all happened while you were still young and Israel watching silently because Egypt is the only way they can export gas to Europe by as money is the most important thing for your leaders and state. And so far IN 1956 israel crossed an open desert with no resistance and stopped at the canal where minimal resistance was nearby the queen's relative didnt survive in port said and ismailia where he was killed so were his troops. The most elite force in the world couldn't cross an urbanized delta although they did it in germany and ultimately lost even with the help of france and that was the end of the british colonlial empire and then she would spiral into economic problems until thatcher was able to fix everything. Do you really beleive yourself? Would you be able to cross an urbanized sinai? With a military stronger than it ever was before as your adversary? If we can get our hands on american classified condor 2 and black carbon technology then iam pretty sure we already have every single screw in your strategic weapons

What was hidden was the greatest
Controlled 1 third?
I think being surrounded without air cover and crying to the USSR to stop the war because your whole 3rd army is being slaughtered isn't called "controlling".
1655382737866.png

Stop the BS, you lost the war, not only did you not control a 1/3rd of the Sinai you lost land within mainland Egypt, your elite 25th armored brigade of T-62s was destroyed in an attempt of stopping this push, as a result the Egyptian 3rd army was encircled and you had no forces to save them, within days this whole army would have died of thirst because they had no supply lines. Literally every historian except gigacoping Arabs and Muslims knows Israel won.

You're talking about the SR-71 but you had equally uninterceptable Soviet MiG-25s flying over Israel and supplying you with information.

You lost, you'll always lose against us, that's the nature of a battle between Jews and their enemies.

Controlled 1 third?
I think being surrounded without air cover and crying to the USSR to stop the war because your whole 3rd army is being slaughtered isn't called "controlling".
View attachment 854318

Stop the BS, you lost the war, not only did you not control a 1/3rd of the Sinai you lost land within mainland Egypt, your elite 25th armored brigade of T-62s was destroyed in an attempt of stopping this push, as a result the Egyptian 3rd army was encircled and you had no forces to save them, within days this whole army would have died of thirst because they had no supply lines. Literally every historian except gigacoping Arabs and Muslims knows Israel won.

You're talking about the SR-71 but you had equally uninterceptable Soviet MiG-25s flying over Israel and supplying you with information.

You lost, you'll always lose against us, that's the nature of a battle between Jews and their enemies.
using wikipedia as a source not even the citations and previous threads with sources proves to me you are one of a kind. Israel retreated 101km negotiations as israel couldnt hold its position after all the defeats they suffered. And no these were strictly soviet mig 25s and the soviets refused to give us info they were collecting it for themselves they wanted egypt to lose so they can keep selling weapons like whats happening with syria. And i did not mention the heavy reconansance provided by satelites and sr-71s you brought it up. You have ignored the rest of the information i provided and focussed on something I didnt even mention if you have anything else to disregard my paragraph there you are invited to throw it in here otherwise the only here who is "coping" is you

using wikipedia as a source not even the citations and previous threads with sources proves to me you are one of a kind. Israel retreated 101km negotiations as israel couldnt hold its position after all the defeats they suffered. And no these were strictly soviet mig 25s and the soviets refused to give us info they were collecting it for themselves they wanted egypt to lose so they can keep selling weapons like whats happening with syria. And i did not mention the heavy reconansance provided by satelites and sr-71s you brought it up. You have ignored the rest of the information i provided and focussed on something I didnt even mention if you have anything else to disregard my paragraph there you are invited to throw it in here otherwise the only here who is "coping" is you
Gigacoping loser Arab, lying and lying lol.

Must be tough having to cope that hard after losing so bad and become the laughing stock of so many people around the globe
1655384228232.png

1655384299312.png

1655384340593.png

1655384750300.png

1655384785084.png

1655384875917.png

ive come so far in this forum but iam yet to see someone trying to prove a point by using memes. I get why so many people ignore you
Lol, sounds like someone that lost every war to a much smaller enemy

Israel would be crushed in a conventional war against Egypt.

Israel would be crushed in a conventional war against Egypt.
Yeah like happened in our last 5 wars lol

ive come so far in this forum but iam yet to see someone trying to prove a point by using memes. I get why so many people ignore you
You Egyptians are arguing Israel lost because of the first 6 hours of the war, it's like saying that Japan won because they successfully attacked Pearl Harbor.
AKA nonsense.

They've been saying the same in the past, right before we beat them.

Lol, Israel doesn't even need nukes to destroy Egypt, a few cruise missiles at the Aswan dam and you're all swimming
A few cruise missiles at the Dimona nuclear reactor..and you all evaporate..😂

😂😂😂😂

A few cruise missiles at the Dimona nuclear reactor..and you all evaporate..😂

😂😂😂😂
We have air defenses and Dimona is 6 floors underground so even if you penetrate it it's self contained, cope harder

I never understood how Arabs think they won the Yom Kippur war. I've talked with various Egyptians and other Arabs through the years and they all insisted they won that war.

I stopped trying to debate them.

I never understood how Arabs think they won the Yom Kippur war. I've talked with various Egyptians and other Arabs through the years and they all insisted they won that war.

I stopped trying to debate them.
They can't cope with the loss, it hurts their ego

Back
Top Bottom