What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that was because of whom? We Indians only..... After 26/11 it was greatness of us that we let anyone from pakistan keep foot on the mumbai soil.....
. Yeah because we Pakistanis are so grateful that you would allow us to step onto "heaven" which is mumbai. Seriously what a joke thread!

. Yeah because we Pakistanis are so grateful that you would allow us to step onto "heaven" which is mumbai. Seriously what a joke thread!

Obiviously it would sound like heaven when the single mumbai city has the income to the income of your whole country.

Obiviously it would sound like heaven when the single mumbai city has the income to the income of your whole country.

Yeah and it probably also has more slums in it than all of Pakistan. So why do Pakistanis dislike indians? Just look at this post and the indians in the thread and he'll find his answer

Yeah and it probably also has more slums in it than all of Pakistan. So why do Pakistanis dislike indians? Just look at this post and the indians in the thread and he'll find his answer

Pakistanis dislike indians because that is the only thing that binds them together and gives them reason for their existance.

karachi has bigger slums then mumbai,its name is orangi.:lol:
and also do calculate the annual income of mumbai slum.....

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

divya ji,kidi photo chori kiti hai

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Archna Veda....

Ail

No, the biggest slum is in "superpower" india. I would post the article but I'm posting from my phone. Like I said shahid afridi should stop BSing and start talking to indians, he'll know in 2 seconds why any Pakistani would dislike indians. I would request the mods close or edit this thread because as usual it has become a indian troll fest

What Afridi is pointing out should be pointed out by sportsmen and politicians on both side of the divide. The fact is that we cant live in the present climate hating our neighbour just as they are beginning ot ask the very question. PPakistan and india need to rise above the hate and develop trade and relations with each other. As long as both parties are willing to live with mutual respect we should be fine. What Afridi said is right in that would things have been any different if we had lost to any other teams in the semis. Rivalry in sports within limits is good as it adds to the flavour of the game but taking it to unreasonable limits is not good.
Araz

@ peace113 :woot:

and your profile name is Peace and you have registered just to ask it. Why dont open a new hate mongering forum......

Take it easy and don`t try to troll btw.
:hitwall:

Ail

No, the biggest slum is in "superpower" india. I would post the article but I'm posting from my phone. Like I said shahid afridi should stop BSing and start talking to indians, he'll know in 2 seconds why any Pakistani would dislike indians. I would request the mods close or edit this thread because as usual it has become a indian troll fest

u can collect ur data abt slums but i m confident:D
and i will say third time again,how much time afridi intracted with common indian person that he is saying we are small hearted?
i m not talking abt media,but he was referring to common ppl with media

have u seen orangi town pics ???? :lol: :rofl: way better than mumbai slums

have u seen orangi town pics ???? :lol: :rofl: way better than mumbai slums

have you seen the income of mumbai slums? :D:

Even our begging industry is of about 200 million dollars. :P

u can collect ur data abt slums but i m confident:D

Orangi town

Sewrhi Baba Enterence

48057409.jpg

Rehman Baba Stadium , orangi town

48056956.jpg

10 number street orangi town