What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
but that's heart only , you also need stomuch to digest..to digest your wins and your defeats..

learn from dhoni..

well, on the thread Ind vs Pak match. . I stated before the match started that we don't care about the wining or losing. . We just want them to fight back. . Which they did in form of good bowling (except Gul). .

but that's heart only , you also need stomuch to digest..to digest your wins and your defeats..

learn from dhoni..

He really knows blaming India and making it a religious affair can get him some fans after loosing.
The comments from the educated lot in the forum is an example. Now think about the lesser ones.. They will hail him as hero coz he has cursed Indians and played the religious card.

Have you seen that video. More than 99% of the spectators in that talk show havent seen India. There was a loud cheer when he played the religious card and insulted Indians as a whole.. Thats the psyche.

and people say we don't want peace. . :angel:

and then talking about hindus/muslims ...hearts and all , after the match..

total BS....this can't even leads to good cricket ..forget about international peace..

hea
Yes yes.. we have seen that in various posts from various members here in the forum itself cursing and blasting on various threads.

Does this heart an exclusive for Pakistan or Zaheer, Yusuf and Munaf also has this ????

well, they won. . Good luck to them and Congrats!!

He really knows blaming India and making it a religious affair can get him some fans after loosing.
The comments from the educated lot in the forum is an example. Now think about the lesser ones.. They will hail him as hero coz he has cursed Indians and played the religious card.

Have you seen that video. More than 99% of the spectators in that talk show havent seen India. There was a loud cheer when he played the religious card and insulted Indians as a whole.. Thats the psyche.

we like Afridi and cheer for him because he collected a broken team that was divided into groups. . and after the cricket scandal by Amir, Asif and Salman. . Pak cricket was in demise. . Even after that he promised before leaving for the WC that he will at least reach Semi-Finals. . Which he did. .

remember he made some comments at the airport saying " why we hate indians when we watch their movies and even celebrate our marriages like them"..
i think he was under pressure to rectify his mistake ..and afridi could have realise off late that the only think that can now save him in pakistan , is to hate india...

and then talking about hindus/muslims ...hearts and all , after the match..

total BS....this can't even leads to good cricket ..forget about international peace..

just honestly imagine the reaction that people in india would have shown after losing the match and compare it to reaction that we have shown. .

you'll know the difference between Muslim heart and indian heart. .

just honestly imagine the reaction that people in india would have shown after losing the match and compare it to reaction that we have shown. .

you'll know the difference between Muslim heart and indian heart. .

being in india , i didn't know what wrong reactions indian has shown...but all i know the reactions from pakistan side here on PDF..

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched Afridi saying that Aamir Sohail is ''Ghateeya'' (~Cheap/shoddy). Aamir Sohail is the same person who was raising doubts that the final match was fixed.

Afridi is a confused person now. He wants to act rational and intelligent at times but when he found himself surrounded by Pakistani crowd he tunes himself to the level of same bigoted crowd.

He also tune down himself as a person with inferiority complex when a Pakistani Journalist suffering from same complex asks question like how Indians treated Pakistani team. Come on Pakistan...no one pelted stones on your team. Pakistan was just another team like rest of the teams. Your PM was chief guest but one of your embassy thug was spying around IAF station in Chandigarh.

Why Intelligent person like Imran Khan do not comment like Afridi and his team. No wonder why he was a successful captain and won WC?

we like Afridi and cheer for him because he collected a broken team that was divided into groups. . and after the cricket scandal by Amir, Asif and Salman. . Pak cricket was in demise. . Even after that he promised before leaving for the WC that he will at least reach Semi-Finals. . Which he did. .

Thanks you brought this up, I still wonder why Afridi's wish was only till Semi-Final only?

one think i couldn't understand..

have a look at what he has said just after coming back..
http://www.youtube.com/v/pjwNHWjXLow

and now what he is saying is totally opposite , i was just wondring what maks him change his mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom