What's new

A Question for the Indians in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirsub Ali Fazlani

New Recruit

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why did you guys join this forum? (for reasons other then trolling). (And no, I'm not trying to say that all the Indians in this forum, troll).

Out of curiosity, why did you guys join this forum? (for reasons other then trolling). (And no, I'm not trying to say that all the Indians in this forum, troll).

wow join karte hi pahle thread mein 'why indians join thread'
Pehle khud join ho, thoda dekho, thoda pado phir question poocho.....

Pakistanis hatred towards india is unprecidented i thought but i came to know after joining this forum this aint true actuall bongladeshis hate us even more..lol. my purpose to join was trying to defend indias actions and to improve indias image in front of pakistanis and bongladeshis

yaar yeh kya bongee mari hai atay he :D

i thought you saw mirror everyday
Okay!
When people ask me stupid questions, it is my legal obligation to give a sarcastic remark.
now
Doctor since you have already seen my face,
Look at my face again and tell me if it looks like I care.

actually it was by accident i found out about this site .....before joining this site i only knew about kargil war/kasmir militancy and ma dad once told me we had a fight with pakistan before i was born thats all i knew....but only after coming here i saw we had so many wars lol....learned a lot here about india,pakistan,bangladesh even china .I dont post much but read a lot of good posts by senior members like mastakhan/spark/santro etc which i like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom