What's new

A Premium Member Ultimately!

why??? i made a few custom ones for a few here...

Just wanted your help with one... it's a bit bigger in size for the avatar here. Each time I post it, it turns into an image and nothing moves :(

Btw, love the gif image of that guy jumping off the elephant in your previous avatar ! That's a cool one man !

Just wanted your help with one... it's a bit bigger in size for the avatar here. Each time I post it, it turns into an image and nothing moves :(

Btw, love the gif image of that guy jumping off the elephant in your previous avatar ! That's a cool one man !

PM me the link .....lemme check what i can do

Well, this is the one I wanted in my Avatar:

Immortal_game_animation.gif

He paid and become one whats the big deal?? lolz... while some of us put in work to earn our strips anyhow congrats hope you make good use of it.

Not working that well :( And I won't mind if the white border goes too :P I hope I am not being too demanding :lol:

lemme re work.. that gif has some errors.. i tried cropping , but is going bezerk.. save it to pc and upload..it will work only that way..this should work..

10pd8g0.jpg

lemme re work.. that gif has some errors.. i tried cropping , but is going bezerk.. save it to pc and upload..it will work only that way..this should work..

10pd8g0.jpg

That's alright man, I don't want you to get too bothered about it. May be I'll try looking for something much cooler for you to help me with ;)

Back
Top Bottom