What's new

‘A plate of nihari is a joy forever’

1175093_1408347936043749_635398392_n.jpg

Nahari.... With Bon Nail ..

1005775_1402890156589527_1581345901_n.jpg

Nahari.... With Maghaz

1016952_1402890259922850_264962510_n.jpg
Why you do this :cray::cray::cray::frown::cry:

You're in Pakistan you can eat it whenever you want and look at us :cray::cray::cray:

Currently am not just like U. So I have to rely on likes of Nihari House and Bundoo Khan in Eastern Region of KSA. Seems am fortunate in this regard to have Good Pakistani areas near me :-)

Currently am not just like U. So I have to rely on likes of Nihari House and Bundoo Khan in Eastern Region of KSA. Seems am fortunate in this regard to have Good Pakistani areas near me :-)
I also live in Eastern region btw :agree: will try nihari house i think i have don't remember now :rolleyes::lol:yes esp Pakistani area in khobar ahh those are some lucky ppl who live there :frown:
Currently am not just like U
What do you mean by that? :P

I also live in Eastern region btw :agree: will try nihari house i think i have don't remember now :rolleyes::lol:yes esp Pakistani area in khobar ahh those are some lucky ppl who live there :frown:

Its awesome and the best one around. Also the Bundoo Khan aint that bad if U want some good BBQ. Both are in Khobar in vicinity of Pakistani School. I can tell U a spot for some good Balochi Sajji in Adama area of U want (I havent eaten any such best even in Pakistan).

What do you mean by that? :P
Ooops my bad. I forgot to put comma at right place. Let me rephrase it:

Currently am not , Just like U (Not in Pakistan right now, Just like U) :P

I can tell U a spot for some good Balochi Sajji in Adama area of U want (I havent eaten any such best even in Pakistan).
So tell me than use google maps so it will be easier
Ooops my bad. I forgot to put comma at right place. Let me rephrase it:

Currently am not , Just like U (Not in Pakistan right now, Just like U) :P
oh ok

So tell me than use google maps so it will be easier

The main point is "Dammam Shopping Centre". Facing the grocery store version U have "Maimoona Restaurant" on Right side and if U go towards left side U ll find "Village Restaurant" (Name a bit Changed now but can see Sajji under coal in front window but served only at night). Its hardly 50 metres from Dammam Shopping Centre. Here is the map of the DSC

https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...a3f33b38ecfd982!8m2!3d26.4346242!4d50.1068079

Back
Top Bottom