What's new

‘A plate of nihari is a joy forever’

don't like nihari
upload_2016-8-11_0-16-29.jpeg
upload_2016-8-11_0-16-29.jpeg

Damn. Just had my dinner and had a glance at this thread and here I am mouth watering and wandering to go out and look for a delicious Nehari plate :undecided::undecided::undecided:.

Oily food is worst enemy of ur health . Imagine donkey meat nihari many sting operation have proved donkey meat served as beef nihari as a food expert I know rat meat being served in qeema samosas and donkey meat also served in restaurants as beef .

Not exaggerating, I make very good Nihari at home. In UAE, we don't have many good options for Nihari and it is my favorite subcontinent food. So I mastered the recipe with 3 years of continuous effort.

Now my friends call me when they want to eat Nihari.

Nihari is best made of "Shank" meat. I use lamb/ goat shank as people usually avoid beef here in GCC although the best taste comes with Cow's shank. I don't know how people eat Chicken Nihari though, or even call it a Nihari.

Someone rightly pointed out, no city can come close to Karachi when it comes to the options and taste. I have eaten Nihari at almost every famous Nihari restaurant. The top Nihari restaurants include Javaid Nihari, Zahid Nihari and Sabri Nihari. Out of all the Niharis I have tried in my life in different cities in Pakistan, UAE and UK, I like Dehli Javaid the most.

Picture of Nihari I made this last saturday with Pakistani goat shank meat. A friend of mine sent me this pic on whatsapp when he reached home after eating lunch with me.

Nihari.JPG

Damn. Just had my dinner and had a glance at this thread and here I am mouth watering and wandering to go out and look for a delicious Nehari plate :undecided::undecided::undecided:.
You're in Pakistan you can eat it whenever you want and look at us :cray::cray::cray:

Nihari is good but heavy; for a light and healthy breakfast, I eat Musli. Here is my selection..enjoy without feeling heaviness and spice burns
IMG_2413.JPG
IMG_2408.JPG
IMG_2414.JPG
IMG_2411.JPG

Back
Top Bottom