What's new

A photo of mini-India in Kashmir takes internet by storm

Its a nice picture.

Warms my heart on a Monday morning.

After a weekend of whipping sanghi bigots (got a bit carried away coz the Japanese whisky was really mellow ...).

To add to the fun, my Muslim best friend and I went to a nice new place recommended called Madina. The fried chicken leg was to die for (I normally don't care too much for chicken).

And he was telling me how he had an equally nice weekend whipping Islamist bigots on Facebook who were having epileptic fits about chess ....

We do what we can.

Cheers, Doc

Aatay may namak k brabar ho tum log uncle ..........

they should come over to little india in singapore.

All the indians sleeping on the roadside
Hey, How are you doing man? How is the 30x wealth than an average Indian helping you in daily life? Mr Rich man from a developed nation!

The fact that caught conclusive evidence of Hurriyat behind all there riots and their association with Pakistan and ISI only created a situation that will ruin benefit India in the long run......

Oh the evil Pakistan again.... How convenient

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @Stephen Cohen @anant_s

@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @ranjeet

@GURU DUTT
http://idrw.org/a-photo-of-mini-india-in-kashmir-takes-internet-by-storm/
597001-crpf-jawan-stands-guard-as-another-offers-namaz-in-kashmir.jpg

Imagine a Muslim CRPF jawan in uniform saying Namaz on the roadside as a Hindu CRPF personnel stands guard in Kashmir.

The picture exemplifying mini-India in Kashmir amid the separatist propaganda has taken the internet by storm. The man offering namaz was initially said to be a policeman, but later CRPF clarified that both men belong to the 118 battalion which is posted to guard Amarnath yatra pilgrims.

“There is immense camaraderie at the ground level in the CRPF. Religion, caste and language do not matter at all. I talked to the commandant who confirmed that they belong to CRPF 118 battalion,” said Ravideep Sahi, inspector general of police, CRPF.

From the Director General of Police, Jammu and Kashmir to AIMIM leader Asadudin Owaisi to bollywood lyricist Javed Akhtar, this picture is being shared on Twitter and other social media platforms.

The picture was clicked in Lar village of Ganderbal district in central Kashmir near Baltal — the base camp for the Amarnath yatra. Jammu and Kashmir Police and CRPF men are deployed on this stretch to ensure a peaceful Yatra.

It was during this duty on Saturday that a CRPF man offered Zahur prayers (afternoon Namaz) while the other CRPF soldier stood guard till his associate finished his Namaz.

“I was sitting in my office having lunch when I saw, from my window, someone offering prayers on roadside and a CRPF soldier stand guard for him. It was a unique sight, and it also symbolises our secularism. So I decides to capture it. Rest is history,” said Lateef Ali, station house officer of Lar Police station.

Director General of Police, Jammu and Kashmir, SP Vaid told DNA that it shows the camaraderie on the ground. “It is great. What else can be a bigger camaraderie than this,” he said.

The internet has erupted in joy after the picture went viral. “What a heartwarming moment. CRPF jawan standing guard while a Jammu and Kashmir cop offers prayers in Kashmir. Diversity is our strength!” tweeted Javaid Trali, media analyst of Jammu and Kashmir government.
This should be a surprise to absolutely NO ONE, Indian forces are 100% secular and inclusive of all faiths where ever member serves and prays alongside their brothers and sisters, celebrates their respective festivals and protects one another.

This is the reality the sickulars, Pakistanis and any other Islamofacists just don't want to accept and will censor all attempts to display it.

All of the aforementioned scumbags want to portray the "Kashmir struggle" as "Hindu oppressing poor innocent Muslim Kashmiris"- this is the narrative the ISI/ISPR and Sepratists propogate. Instead it is a clear proxy war stoked from the other side of the LoC. Before the Pakistani-backed ethnick cleansing of the state Hindus,Sikhs, Muslims etc lived peacefully in Kashmir as they has done for centuries and as they do in the rest of India.

lolzzz if the same Muskim soldier offered prayers on road in an Indian city the majority Hindu Indians would have gone bonkers with phrases like Muslim traitor put religion before his duty to motherland India all this exaggeration is spread because it happened in occupied Kashmir.
plz go get this practice to indian cites and allow Muslim soldiers to offer prayers abd keep beard during duty hours then boast about secularismm
Are you out of your tiny mind? You cannot honestly beleive the nonsense you have written, India has 200 million Muslims, you're saying none of them can pray on an Indian street?

God I hope you are joking otherwise what a job your education has done to your nation.

lolzzz if the same Muskim soldier offered prayers on road in an Indian city the majority Hindu Indians would have gone bonkers with phrases like Muslim traitor put religion before his duty to motherland India all this exaggeration is spread because it happened in occupied Kashmir.
plz go get this practice to indian cites and allow Muslim soldiers to offer prayers abd keep beard during duty hours then boast about secularismm

Instead of focusing on the could've, should've and would've, why don't you focus on the actual event?!
I mean in the version you're drawing up, there are nth number of things that could happen to create your narrative but DIDNT happen!
This DID happen!

As a journalist, aren't you supposed to report the situation on ground and not the situation in your imagination?
We expect more from you...

when your as$ is on fire you take joy in few drops on water

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @Stephen Cohen @anant_s

@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @ranjeet

@GURU DUTT
http://idrw.org/a-photo-of-mini-india-in-kashmir-takes-internet-by-storm/
597001-crpf-jawan-stands-guard-as-another-offers-namaz-in-kashmir.jpg

Imagine a Muslim CRPF jawan in uniform saying Namaz on the roadside as a Hindu CRPF personnel stands guard in Kashmir.

The picture exemplifying mini-India in Kashmir amid the separatist propaganda has taken the internet by storm. The man offering namaz was initially said to be a policeman, but later CRPF clarified that both men belong to the 118 battalion which is posted to guard Amarnath yatra pilgrims.

“There is immense camaraderie at the ground level in the CRPF. Religion, caste and language do not matter at all. I talked to the commandant who confirmed that they belong to CRPF 118 battalion,” said Ravideep Sahi, inspector general of police, CRPF.

From the Director General of Police, Jammu and Kashmir to AIMIM leader Asadudin Owaisi to bollywood lyricist Javed Akhtar, this picture is being shared on Twitter and other social media platforms.

The picture was clicked in Lar village of Ganderbal district in central Kashmir near Baltal — the base camp for the Amarnath yatra. Jammu and Kashmir Police and CRPF men are deployed on this stretch to ensure a peaceful Yatra.

It was during this duty on Saturday that a CRPF man offered Zahur prayers (afternoon Namaz) while the other CRPF soldier stood guard till his associate finished his Namaz.

“I was sitting in my office having lunch when I saw, from my window, someone offering prayers on roadside and a CRPF soldier stand guard for him. It was a unique sight, and it also symbolises our secularism. So I decides to capture it. Rest is history,” said Lateef Ali, station house officer of Lar Police station.

Director General of Police, Jammu and Kashmir, SP Vaid told DNA that it shows the camaraderie on the ground. “It is great. What else can be a bigger camaraderie than this,” he said.

The internet has erupted in joy after the picture went viral. “What a heartwarming moment. CRPF jawan standing guard while a Jammu and Kashmir cop offers prayers in Kashmir. Diversity is our strength!” tweeted Javaid Trali, media analyst of Jammu and Kashmir government.
Wah stayed bhai wah.

hindu-muslim-unity-india.jpg

this is india ~ !

Instead of focusing on the could've, should've and would've, why don't you focus on the actual event?!
I mean in the version you're drawing up, there are nth number of things that could happen to create your narrative but DIDNT happen!
This DID happen!

As a journalist, aren't you supposed to report the situation on ground and not the situation in your imagination?
We expect more from you...

Yes those did not happen in INDIA. In India you had been targeting Muslims in police for their beard while in Occupied Kashmir this did not happen rather it was made to happen for photo session simple as that.

And let us see what has happened on ground in India

Suspended Muslim Cop Refuses To Shave Beard To Get Job Back, Supreme Court Says 'We Can't Help You'
Bedade has been fighting for the right to keep his beard on grounds of religious freedom.

14/04/2017 11:21 AM IST | Updated 14/04/2017 1:35 PM IST

The Supreme Court on Thursday granted reprieve to a Muslim policeman who has remained suspended from work for the last five years for refusing to shave his beard. While the apex court agreed to let him keep his beard during religiously significant periods only, the constable rejected the offer.

Zahiroddin Shamsoddin Bedade, who was appointed as a constable in the State Reserve Police Force, had applied for and was granted permission to grow his beard in 2012.

However, his permission was revoked in keeping with the new amendments made to the Maharashtra State Reserve Police Force's policy. Bedade refused to shave his beard and was suspended from duty, reported the Times of India.

Since his suspension, Bedade has been fighting for the right to keep his beard on grounds of religious freedom, but to no avail.

The SC bench, headed by Chief Justice JS Khehar and Justices DY Chandrachud and Sanjay Kishan Kaul, maintained that Bedade's plea did not fall within the purview of Regulation 425 (b), which applies to personnel whose religion prohibits the cutting or shaving of hair for its members.

Bar & Bench quotes Regulation 425 (b):

"Only those Muslim personnel who had kept beard along with moustache at the time of commissioning or enrolment prior to 1 Jan 2002, would be allowed to keep beard and moustache. Such personnel are to maintain it in a manner that it is neat, trimmed and tidy and not more than the length which could be covered by one fist. Muslims who have grown beard after joining service should shave off the beard. Under no circumstances, a Muslim person who had beard at the time of joining service before 1 Jan 2002 shall be allowed to maintain beard without moustache. Moustache would be a part of the beard."

The SC told Bedade that they were sorry about his suspension and said that he could be reinstated if he agreed to grow his beard only during religiously significant periods.

The SC bench said:

"We really feel bad for you. You should not remain out of work. If you wish, what we can do is to allow you to join back as constable if you undertake to keep a beard only during religious periods and not otherwise. It is your choice."

When Bedade refused, they said, "Then we cannot help you."

Last year, when a Muslim Indian Air Force official began growing a beard, a Supreme Court bench had ruled that unless keeping a beard was an integral part of one's religion — such as in the Sikh community — no personnel could be allowed to grow a beard.

According to The Daily Mail, the SC had said:

"All Muslims do not carry beard. The practice of growing and keeping beard is optional and sporting a beard is not universally recognised in the religion of Islam... Therefore, it cannot be said that Muslim religion prohibits the cutting of hair or shaving of the face of its member."

ALSO ON HUFFPOST:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/0...o-shave-beard-to-get-job-back-sup_a_22039441/

Are you out of your tiny mind? You cannot honestly beleive the nonsense you have written, India has 200 million Muslims, you're saying none of them can pray on an Indian street?

God I hope you are joking otherwise what a job your education has done to your nation.

before stooping too low to resort to personal attacks please go back read my post word by word carefully what did I write and then come back with a reply.

if you are finding it hard to read and comprehend then let me repeat I said if the same SOLDIER did that in in an Indian city the hindutvas would have gone bonkers with slogans like oo look the Muzlim has put religion before his duty to bharat mata land

Showing this kind of picture is not enough..I wanna know how you treat those muslims who eat Hindu sacred cattle as their regular food..I know some place some muslims were killed ..

Oh, please spare us from your "This is India and its very secular" type propaganda. We all (minus Indians) know how India is.
LOL WE HAVE TO LEARN IT FROM pole vaulters !

Showing this kind of picture is not enough..I wanna know how you treat those muslims who eat Hindu sacred cattle as their regular food..I know some place some muslims were killed ..
rich COMING from a Chinese .. who dont even let Muslim observe fast in ramzan !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom