What's new

A peek at the dark side of Chinese diplomacy

CD, thats whats typical "Indians logic" is all about, they will cry foul "racial" remarks when we just mentioned something like "curry boy" and its ok and excusable to call us "chinks":undecided:
I got banned once for just saying wrong deliverry of curry.:D

the more you will try to befriend with Indians, the more you will receive their hospitality in that form.

some people hate me because I am their friend, but they love others because they are their enemies. its funny...

the more you will try to befriend with Indians, the more you will receive their hospitality in that form.

some people hate me because I am their friend, but they love others because they are their enemies. its funny...

ERRRRR ,, You are completly wrong there..! But as your personal opinion i have no problem,you can say whatever you think..:pop:

ERRRRR ,, You are completly wrong there..! But as your personal opinion i have no problem,you can say whatever you think..:pop:

No its you who is wrong.. :angry::angry:

he joined the forum last week. so knows more than you. :angry:

I told present generation Americans and Europeans don't use this term. I am not going to find the origin of this terminology.

lol,,Are you insane? These slurs are basically invented by Western people..! And they used to call these words to people from Asia(with mongolaid features) and what you saying they don't use them? Oh plss, If you wana take live example just go to "MY Space Chat" room and say few words about china or just post your pic, and then see what they call you! huh,,

I don't know what you talking about dude! But just don't blame everything on Indians..!

Last edited:
I was referring only to the word "Chink". I have to agree that most Indians do not consider passing comments as offensive. They have to travel outside to know how the rest of the world behaves.

Jayron... there is a very big difference between "Chini", "Chinki", and "Chink". Especially given the context.

"Hello my Chinki friend" - Possibly a misunderstanding

"You're a Communist chink" - No misunderstanding

"You dirty slanty-eyed chink" - No misunderstanding

I've only heard numbers 2 and 3 and used in a similar context, never the first one.

If Indians are so interesting in racial slurs, we can have a field day with this source. Racial Slurs Database
Bottom line, "racial" remarks" should not be tolerate on any "decent forum" no matter what kind of "excuses" period.

Yeah thats what i am saying..! Any kind of racial slur will not be tolerated wheather it is said by anyone..!

But i was just replying to this guy who was kee saying that it only and only "Indian" WHO use these words,either on forum or anywhere on internet,he said western ppl don't use this word,and i was just clerifying his doubt..

If Indians are so interesting in racial slurs, we can have a field day with this source. Racial Slurs Database
Bottom line, "racial" remarks" should not be tolerate on any "decent forum" no matter what kind of "excuses" period.

racism is one of the foundational pillars of their culture. it is deep rooted in their social psyche. charity begins at home, when a person sees his own parents using racist slurs to describe others from childhood, the person takes that behavior as normal and makes it his habit. this is how by from older generation a bad habit comes to a younger generation. that is why still in this 21st century they practice 'caste'. do you know what Gandhi said about Africans?

People Get back to the topic please, otherwise i will be force to ban. :D

No its you who is wrong.. :angry::angry:

he joined the forum last week. so knows more than you. :angry:

lol,, I think you are correct the other person sounds like familiar false flager and just dont wana listen to reality,i gave up..!

:lol:

Jayron... there is a very big difference between "Chini", "Chinki", and "Chink". Especially given the context.

"Hello my Chinki friend" - Possibly a misunderstanding

"You're a Communist chink" - No misunderstanding

"You dirty slanty-eyed chink" - No misunderstanding

I've only heard numbers 2 and 3 and used in a similar context, never the first one.

DUDE! we both are agreeing on this. I am just saying the Indians are racist by nature and they don't think its a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom