What's new

A peek at the dark side of Chinese diplomacy

I meant the new members.

One of them is already posted.

The other will follow here soon.

Ahhh.. come on... dont be so naive.. let them have fun too.. quite a few of them reminds me of a child seeing internet. LOL

103bbd3.jpg

Wow, yet more racism from Indians. :lol:

Just yesterday we had an Indian guy here calling us "chinks".

Now it's the "bloodthirsty Han". :rofl:

Indian society hasn't grown to a level of being politically correct while referring to races. It could be because we don't have many foreigners in India. It is common to refer East Asians as "Chinkis" and it would be considered perfectly normal. It is more of ignorance than a deliberate attempt to offend.
I heard an Indian guy lost his job in Cisco in US when his referred a Chinese guy as "chinki".

Indian society hasn't grown to a level of being politically correct while referring to races. It could be because we don't have many foreigners in India. It is common to refer East Asians as "Chinkis" and it would be considered perfectly normal. It is more of ignorance than a deliberate attempt to offend.
I heard an Indian guy lost his job in Cisco in US when his referred a Chinese guy as "chinki".

i've had this experience personally, it appears they really do address east asians this way i was surprised but it appears that a few years in the us they seem to understand that it is not acceptable here(at least the 2 guy i know of)

i've had this experience personally, it appears they really do address east asians this way i was surprised but it appears that a few years in the us they seem to understand that it is not acceptable here(at least the 2 guy i know of)

Chini! was traditional used,also means sugar.

I guess got transformed into Chinki.

That excuse doesn't work at all... when Indian suicide trolls here refer to me as a "slanty-eyed chink" or a "bloody chink".

It doesn't take a great leap of logic to see that the racial abuse is intentional.

neither in this forum, nor anywhere else on the internet I have seen any Pakistani calling Chinese by that offensive racist term. yes many people from different backgrounds call Chinese 'commies', but that is not as much offensive as these racist terminologies which are normally used by the Indians. and I guarantee that whenever this racist term is used on internet, the user is Indian because no matter what today's Americans or Europeans don't use such racist words. therefore when I see someone using the word 'chink', I take him as an Indian.

My God, every thing has become racial??

Reminds me of a case I read , where one respected Pakistani guy was hanging his carpet for drying, his neighbour a white(They don't mind it called white) said jokingly"Hey getting it ready for the flight"..
Guess what he was taken to the court for this??

So man just to shut us up, you can say anything to be as racist, but we will keep honoring your sentients, its our promise.

neither in this forum, nor anywhere else on the internet I have seen any Pakistani calling Chinese by that offensive racist term. yes many people from different backgrounds call Chinese 'commies', but that is not as much offensive as these racist terminologies which are normally used by the Indians. and I guarantee that whenever this racist term is used on internet, the user is Indian because no matter what today's Americans or Europeans don't use such racist words. therefore when I see someone using the word 'chink', I take him as an Indian.

You are free to think whatever you want..! But don't say only Indians use these words..!
:coffee:

That excuse doesn't work at all... when Indian suicide trolls here refer to me as a "slanty-eyed chink" or a "bloody chink".

It doesn't take a great leap of logic to see that the racial abuse is intentional.

CD, thats whats typical "Indians logic" is all about, they will cry foul "racial" remarks when we just mentioned something like "curry boy" and its ok and excusable to call us "chinks":undecided:
I got banned once for just saying wrong deliverry of curry.:D

I was referring only to the word "Chink". I have to agree that most Indians do not consider passing comments as offensive. They have to travel outside to know how the rest of the world behaves.

Back
Top Bottom