What's new

A Pakistani in Delhi

khabardar kisine @RAMPAGE ko troll kaha to.. wo @Alpha1 ka bhai hai... and honoured citizen of naswaristan.. @RAMPAGE .. forgive these people, they dont know what they are saying.. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
saaly troll jao main nhi khelta :sniper:
Yaar ki karye! Aah RAMPAGE kenda hai ki 5 lakh LeT terrorists hege ne Pakistan vich jo Kashmir nu attack kar ke capture kar len ge!!:woot: :omghaha:

Trolling di bimari kuch zyadi hi phel gayee hai!! Especially school de bache jo athe post karden han!!! :hitwall:

No! Chennai has plenty of North Indian businessmen, students, etc. Nobody will look a Pakistani as a stranger. Even almost all Tamil Muslim here speak Urdu.

Really ? This is news to me. Are you saying Indian Muslims gravitate towards Urdu language as some sort of Muslim Identity ?

Really ? This is news to me. Are you saying Indian Muslims gravitate towards Urdu language as some sort of Muslim Identity ?
It might be true for north India and hyderabad( where muslims speak a bastarized version of hindi and call it urdu), but dont think chennai. Even if they did, the accent will make it impossible to understand for a pakistani.. :yahoo:

It might be true for north India and hyderabad( where muslims speak a bastarized version of hindi and call it urdu), but dont think chennai. Even if they did, the accent will make it impossible to understand for a pakistani.. :yahoo:

No I think the gentleman had a point. I have heard this from other people as well how most Indian Muslims from Non-Urdu speaking areas like Chennai and Calcutta learn and speak Urdu as a Symbol of their Muslim Identity. But this has been going on since couple of centuries , already.

How Urdu got associated with Muslims in India?

I don't think this is true. may be in Madras, ~70% knows Urdu due to their origin from north(Gurjar,Pattani~Pathan etc) . Rest of Tamilnadu, it is not true and I believe Muslims are mostly native Tamilians(Rowther,Labbai etc). they may be knowing Urdu but not to that extend. they struggle to speak even Hindi.

Mappila(Moplah) Muslims of Kerala are Shafi'te and they don't learn Urdu generally and they tend to learn Arabic first. we have arabic as a language in many government schools in Kerala. Mappila have had their own script called "Arabi Malayalam".

and how urdu is related to "Muslim identity?".. Mother of Urdu is Farsi (Language of Parsi (Kaffir)community), Father is Hindi (Kaffirs), how can product of 2 Kaffir become Momin?

Urdu is Indian language, just like many desi language..

Just because more Hindu speak english than Britons, English won't become Islamic language..

I am a Hindu and I speak Urdu, I have learnt Urdu in my school days.. Urdu is Indian Language (spoken in Paksitan and BD).

No I think the gentleman had a point. I have heard this from other people as well how most Indian Muslims from Non-Urdu speaking areas like Chennai and Calcutta learn and speak Urdu as a Symbol of their Muslim Identity. But this has been going on since couple of centuries , already.

How Urdu got associated with Muslims in India?
Except deep south, it is indeed true for rest of India. Many muslims speak urdu instead of native tongue, for which they are seen as 'different' from locals. (if local language is not hindi)
I know a hyderabadi who knew urdu (ok, its not urdu but a weird version of hindi) but not a word of local language( telugu is the language of the state). Its like they are living in a well.

If you think thats the case Why somuch of hatred towards indians ????

Because indians r our sworn enemies n the urge of revenge of east pakistan is n will be always in our hearts until we do same.

Anyways its our religious duty to honor our guests n we do same for everyone from every country.

Except deep south, it is indeed true for rest of India. Many muslims speak urdu instead of native tongue, for which they are seen as 'different' from locals. (if local language is not hindi)
I know a hyderabadi who knew urdu (ok, its not urdu but a weird version of hindi) but not a word of local language( telugu is the language of the state). Its like they are living in a well.

Living in Hyderabad city can do that to you because you are only interacting with people who also speak Urdu. first of all , almost half of the Hyderbad city are Muslims and even the Hindus there speak fluent Urdu after centuries of Nizam tradition. And no they don't speak any weird Hindi. They speak proper Urdu except for their pronounciation of letter QAF which has more of a KHAF sound. But we understand each other perfectly well. I have heard the speech of Akbar Owaisi and could understand each word clearly.

Because indians r our sworn enemies n the urge of revenge of east pakistan is n will be always in our hearts until we do same.

Anyways its our religious duty to honor our guests n we do same for everyone from every country.

Inshaallah!!!!!! I wish you all the best...

Back
Top Bottom