What's new

A Pakistani in Delhi

sir that's just the tip of the iceberg,there r many other organizations! from what i hear my frnds in afghanistan r pissed at ur country because of there interference.i shudder to think will what happen if they transfer their war in jk after u.s withdrawal.

Bro shed some light what they gonna do to Pak Sar Zameen before reaching to Kashmir :P

ter·ror·ist (trr-st)
n.
One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism.
adj.
Of or relating to terrorism.

I am not calling you a liar - I am calling you a B Shitter - 5 lakh+ recruits in LET? :disagree:

It is simply bullshit..LET can carry out an attack or two in couple of years.5 Lakhs kiss my ***.They are dead meat like Hizb..Sorry to burst the bubble..

A makeshift guerrilla army of a even a few lakhs cannot face off in the open against a professional army backed by the state machinery and all the possible armaments and aircrafts and go back alive.
sir i've got some news fr ya! the last time i these guys messed wth india they ended up taking 25% of kashmir,if the rumors i hear r true (even when my sources in let denies them that they have made alliance with mullah omar)this is really bad news fr india really bad! they can play a key role in a war wth india .pak-india should really concentrate on solving the kashmir problem or in the future this can be a real pain in the arse for both of us!

Bro shed some light what they gonna do to Pak Sar Zameen before reaching to Kashmir :P

It is simply bullshit..LET can carry out an attack or two in couple of years.5 Lakhs kiss my ***.They are dead meat like Hizb..Sorry to burst the bubble..
kid i never said that LeT has 5 lac militants wth ak-47 and bazooka's!of course they can't do full scale invasion.

Something i heard on tv by some diplomat " those who love india should stay there for a week... bet they will change their mind"...

sir i've got some news fr ya! the last time i these guys messed wth india they ended up taking 25% of kashmir,if the rumors i hear r true (even when my sources in let denies them that they have made alliance with mullah omar)this is really bad news fr india really bad! they can play a key role in a war wth india .pak-india should really concentrate on solving the kashmir problem or in the future this can be a real pain in the arse for both of us!

Yeah, yeah, I know the 25% Kashmir bit, they were up against Kashmiri civilians and the Kashmiri Rajah's small time police force - IA got in much later and the Mujahadeen cum Pak army had to flee after that.

As for the Talibanni's attacking India - the whole lot of them - I sure hope they come face to face with IA and not blow themselves up in market places and among civilians and we will ensure their swift passage to their maker en masse.

guerella/terrorists cannot hold onto territory, at least in kashmir. 48 was different ( our army was called at last moment after maharaja got screwed).
There is no jungle in kashmir to hide, urban centers are not big enough to mount urban warfare, so kashmir needs professional army to be liberated. :cheers:

You are already sc@wed, who do you think kills your folks?

Something i heard on tv by some diplomat " those who love india should stay there for a week... bet they will change their mind"...

I dont think the writer says he loves India.. he just narrated his story.some others can have negative story..and both could be true..
he was for a few months.. when beheading and sarabjit thing happened..

@hinduguy @illusion8 they'll just do what they do best,destabilize india but now with mullah omer's blessings it will move to a whole new level ! as i said above they can never launch a direct attack on IA but they'll prove to be a real asset in a war between indo-pak

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy @illusion8 they'll just do what they do best,destabilize india but now with mullah omer's blessings it will move to a whole new level ! as i said above they can never launch a direct attack on IA but they'll prove to be a real asset in a war between indo-pak
We have seen 90s when taliban was in power, LeT bombing in kashmir and rest of India. Why do you think it will be worse.
In war like I said, they might be second level defence, but with small arms they can hardly help anybody in war.

The reason terrorists are difficult to defeat is because they cant be identified easily from civilians and hence maximum force cannot be used. In war scenario, that will be void.

Otherwise every country will be training loads of civilians and carrying them along in war.. they actually can become liability.

That much is true - there is no distinct demarcating line that separates Pak army from the Mujahadeen - both are enmeshed with the same leadership and the same training camps and regimes that they share - they will surely be a force multiplier as they have been in the past also for Pakistan - how much of that gets converted into any tangible benefits for Pak army remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom