What's new

A Pakistani Compares—Hindus in Sindh with Muslims in UP

Only the Kalams and the exceptionally talented make it to the very top in India, 0.00001% of the population of Indian Muslims. It only affects the 0.00001% of Indian Muslims. What happens to the 99.9999% of the Indian Muslim society?

In Pakistan, while 0% of the Pakistani Hindus make it to where Kalam made it in India, but the majority of the Sindhi Hindu population fares far better than the majority of the UP Muslim population, in almost all fields of life.

what kind of people are you...thousand and thousands of pakistani minorities are seeking asylum in india because of instituinalised crimes against them... they are treated as third class citizen in pakistan... wait I will start posting the source.

The difference between the two situations is, Indian Muslims (especially the ones from UP) are the most impoverished, backward community in India, even more than Dalits. Hindus in Pakistan are however, very resourceful, financially sound; quite prosperous & integrated in mainstream Pakistani society (the recent incidents of kidnapping are disturbing, but they have suffered less than Muslims from UP).

I note your comment with fascinated interest.

After reading an article stating that one minority is hyperactive in public affairs, not merely to protect itself but to take the citizens in a particular direction, a direction they had a part in chosen, all that you find to say is that they are poor, and the Hindus in Pakistan, the other minority mentioned, are rich, and have suffered less than Muslims in UP.

Truly interesting. In a clinical sense. I am strongly drawn to thoughts of Jeremy Bentham.

Only the Kalams and the exceptionally talented make it to the very top in India, 0.00001% of the population of Indian Muslims. It only affects the 0.00001% of Indian Muslims. What happens to the 99.9999% of the Indian Muslim society?

In Pakistan, while 0% of the Pakistani Hindus make it to where Kalam made it in India, but the majority of the Sindhi Hindu population fares far better than the majority of the UP Muslim population, in almost all fields of life.

This is a fallacious statement.

There is only one job opening for president every 5 years so anyone who makes it has to be 0.0000001 % of the population.
Only exceptionally brilliant make it to the top.A son of rickshawpuller clearing IIT makes an story only because such ocurrances are rare.

And a better comparison would be between Sindhi hindus and muslims.UP is a poor and backward state.Most of the people would turn out to be poor in UP.

sometimes I read post like these and it takes a lot of thinking for me to reply to them. Not because I dont know what to say, but because somewhere in my mind there is a question...wil that serve the purpose of posting a reply to YOU ?? I mean look at the thousand replies in hundred of threads on the same topic.But the only thing you know are few words like DALITS,etc. I bet you have no idea whatsoever about what rights a dalit in India now enjoys..they have so many facilities now that even the people of the upper class are jelous of them..belive me thats true..bt again why am I telling this to you inspite of knowing that you will just fail to grasp it..or just not even try to understand what is being said.

As far as Hindus in Pakistan is concerned..well thats your problem...as they are not Indians...but I can guarantee those so called resourceful Hindus of Pakistan might be rich..but still the dalits in India have much more property than even the upper class people of general category in India. No am not saying dalit class doesnt exist, but YOu certainly just dont know about them. Ok ...i cant belive I ended up writing so much in response...damn !

My reactions too. Seldom have I read something so obtuse, so bull-headedly convinced of its own sublime rectitude.

Muslims in UP, Bihar and WB are backward, just like their Hindu counterparts. Go to Kerala, Gujrat or Maharashtra and see Muslims countless wealthy Muslims there.

In Pakistan, Hindu (and non-Muslim generally) women are regularly raped and forcibly converted to Islam. Show me one instance where it happens in India where Muslim women are raped and converted into Hinduism.

Stop living in your fantasy world. Yeah I am sure they are very happy that their young daughters and sisters are getting raped and forcibly converted into Islam regularly.

You are totally divorced from reality.

Everytime a Hindu girl runs away with her Muslim boyfriend, you claim rape and forced conversion.

This actually happened recently when a Hindu girl ran away with her boyfriend/Lover and her parents claimed forced conversion. In the presence of her parents, the girl told the judge she wants nothing to do with her parents and wants to live with her Muslim husband. I think your prejudice has clouded your Judgement. Like I told you before, get real and stop believing in your own BS.

You are totally divorced from reality.

Everytime a Hindu girl runs away with her Muslim boyfriend, you claim rape and forced conversion.

This actually happened recently when a Hindu girl ran away with her boyfriend/Lover and her parent claimed forced conversion. In the presence of her parents, the girl told the judge she wants nothing to do with her parents and wants to live with her Muslim husband. I think your prejudice has clouded your Judgement. Like I told you before, get real and stop believing in your own BS.

ohh really !!! don't say rubbish..actually rinkle kumari said she wants to go with her mother...liar

In Pakistan, one has to fight for their rights to get them, demanding isn't enough unfortunately. Despite the fact that many ethnic & religious minority groups have faced discrimination & persecution, but they stuck around, & now they fare better socioeconomically than the majority of the country. It is easy for people to flee away from their problems (rather than fighting for your rights), & I wish them the best of luck, but there are countless Hindus at my workplace in Jamshoro, who try to make me "feel at home".

Hindus are empowered in Pakistan, I have a Hindu colleague who's uncle is a MNA in Sindh. His father is a Pandit, & highly respected by Hindus & Muslims alike. There are many businessmen, bankers, teachers, doctors, engineers, pharmacist Hindu men & women in Sindh. Hindus are very politically active as well, especially in their support of the PPP. The people that want to "flee" are the people that have nostalgia, who have the majority of their family in India, not because of anything else. The Hindus that have no family/relatives in India are indifferent to India.

It's the same with my family, my khala/massi & mamoo in India are the only ones left behind in Delhi (my maternal grandparents in Patna have passed away) from my mother's side, & they long to reunite with the rest of the family across the border, even though they are doing decently in India.

This gets better and better.

You want to flee, I long for re-union.

"...The people that want to "flee" are the people that have nostalgia, who have the majority of their family in India, not because of anything else. "

"... my khala/massi & mamoo in India are the only ones left behind in Delhi (my maternal grandparents in Patna have passed away) from my mother's side, & they long to reunite with the rest of the family across the border, even though they are doing decently in India. "

There is something to be said to be totally oblivious to what the world thinks about one.

“Kill me here in court, but don’t send me to Darul-Aman” says Rinkle Kumari

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan has ordered Rinkal Kumari and Dr Lata Kumari to be sent back to Karachi shelter home for 3 weeks to give them time to “think”. Would he have done that if they had given statements in favour of their kidnappers?
Here is the account from a family friend of Rinkal’s” “When Rinkal came into court, without letting her meet her parents/mother, she (Rinkal) was brought to give statement in front of CJP, she only stated that she doesn’t want to go anywhere, BUT her mother. Then CJP met with Rinkal alone for about 20 minutes, and then let her mother meet her for only 10 minutes. Afterwards Rinkal was crying before CJP, she wanted to go to her parents. CJP said, girl wants to go with her parents but there is confusion as the girl had embraced ISLAM and had spent married life, so how can she turn around from her previous statement ? Therefore, he ordered Rinkal to be sent to shelter home for more 3 weeks to think, along with Dr. Lata, who was sent to Shelter home on same grounds. Is this justice?? Chief justice should have backed innocent girls, supported them and should have ordered immense and appropriate action against Mullah and involved culprits, BUT after all he is a Muslim as well, he has intentions to book a plot in heaven as well…”
Rinkal Kumari statement in court :

” Pakistan mein sab log ek doosre ke saath mile huwe hain, yahan insaaaf sirf muslaman ke lye hai, Hindu ke lye koi insaaf nahee hai, mujhe yaheen court room mein maar daalo, lekin Dar-ul-aman nahee bhejo, yeh sab log mile huwe hain yeh humein maar daalen ge“. Translation: (Everyone in Pakistan is hand in glove, there is justice only for Muslims, there is no justice for Hindus. Kill me here in court, but don’t send me to Darul-Aman, all these people are hand in glove, they will kill us) – KTN news channel live reporting captured on a personal camera – the reporter repeats Rinkals words quote-un-quote.

apart from that dear...they will flabbergasted by the fact that how many hindus visit mosque and dargah....in my family if anyone goes to ajmer they generally do visit ajmer sharif...

They do not even know how many indians keep roza during ramzaan.... their curricular must be very biased.

Chairman of election commissioner of india is a muslim

they can never understand it.may be they should b made to visit india

India having a minority president is a Farce and a Mirage and amounts to India pulling wool over the World's eyes. it is Indian policy to make a President out of minorities to show to the World that India is fair and yet Muslim minority is at the bottom of economic ladder. Had India been fair to Muslims there would not have been any Pakistan and Bangladesh. Period.

Muslims in undivided India were 35 to 40 % of Indian Population and had they received their commensurate rights, they would not have demanded a separate homeland. You can elect all the minority Presidents, it does not change the unfairness of Hindu dominated India.

Could you point out one single area in which Muslims in British India did not receive their commensurate rights?

Jinnah was a successful lawyer and the darling of the Congress till about 1919. Ghulam Mohammed was one of the Ms in M&M, which is today Mahindra and Mahindra. Neither of them was from the feudal strata, nor from wealthy backgrounds. Premji's father was invited to go to Pakistan, but refused. Maulana Azad was...well, he was Maulana Azad, and one of the most loved leaders.

Does it make you feel silly to realise that the issue of commensurate rights at that time lay with the British, to whom Muslims were the blue-eyed boys, protected at every step with reservations and quotas?

How does one explain that the leaders who formed the AIML were fearful of their personal privileges and positions in society, and not confident of maintaining these without British interference on their side?

How does one explain to you the difference between Hindu-dominated India, which exists in your imagination, and British-dominated India, where mobs could slaughter Hindus for three days continuously, with the police and the British Indian Army looking on, and the Chief Minister, a later PM of Pakistan, let it be noted, present throughout in the police control room?

can't you simply understand the fact that making it to the top or not has nothing to do with religion in india!

if you've got the talent you will make it to the top.

Please give me an argument that is even remotely Intelligent.

The guy may have designed rockets but as a President he had no real Powers in India. He was just a figurative head that lacked any real Power. Capisch, Genius ?

The day India elects a Muslim Prime Minister, then come back and talk to me.

Please give us an argument that is even remotely intelligent.

Come back to you and talk to you about what?

My family transitioned through UP India on its way to Pakistan back in the day. The common person over there, let alone a Muslim - is in such a horrible mess. In Karachi MQM illegally collect hafta money. In UP there are some places where policemen collect it, they give big bribes within the police department to be located in Muslim areas where they can milk the minority even more.

Pakistanis try to find solace and think that the Indian muslims are in a bad state - which is totally wrong, the tendency could stem from the fact that the minorities in Pakistan are in desperate neglect and are fearful for their lives which is an utter failure on the part of the state of Pakistan and if Indian minorities are supposedly in a poor state then it automatically becomes okay.

But unfortunately for Pakistan that is not the case with Indian muslims.

Back
Top Bottom