What's new

A Pakistani Compares—Hindus in Sindh with Muslims in UP

We will if a worthy candidate comes by. And please, save your hypocritical talk for yourself. A Pakistani telling us to to elect a Prime Minister from a non-Majority religion (which we already have done) ? The very same Pakistani who makes laws in his country saying that Non-Muslims cant become President/Prime Minister of the country? Dont make us Laugh with your stupidness.

Actually stupid is the one like yourself who lives in his fantasy World. Get real.

In India, Kerala especially...the division between individuals belonging to different faiths and ideologies are increasingly getting blurred. Consider the current Kerala government. There are 14 ministers belonging to minority communities like Christianity and Islam ( CHEIF MINISTER included ) and 10 from the majority Hindu community; one minister hails from a TRIBAL community and is a WOMAN to boot. This simply goes on to prove that people of India are looking to elect capable individuals and parties rather than voting along caste/communal lines.

How do you like them apples now ?

Ancham manthri prashnamayi ...

Please give me an argument that is even remotely Intelligent.

The guy may have designed rockets but as a President he had no real Powers in India. He was just a figurative head that lacked any real Power. Capisch, Genius ?

The day India elects a Muslim Prime Minister, then come back and talk to me.
right now its a minority sikh..

I was referring to the 'Father of Indian Missiles' title which is not ceremonial as such. Sorry for the mix up

May be we will but a minority will never reach that position in Pakistan.

That is not edged in stone. If we have a minority candidate who is highly patriotic, there will be no holding back. Rules can be changed by majority votes.

That is not edged in stone. If we have a minority candidate who is highly patriotic, there will be no holding back. Rules can be changed by a majority votes.

But rules do exist, nevertheless.

There is no such rule in India, in the first place.

Besides, Paksitan's blasphemy law is a perfect example of how 'easy' it is to change a rule that relates to such sensitive matters in Pakistan.

That is not edged in stone. If we have a minority candidate who is highly patriotic, there will be no holding back. Rules can be changed by a majority votes.

Your constitution prohibits non-Muslims (including Ahmedis) from reaching top positions in the country. As for changing rules, you can't even change the blasphemy law due to the fear from radicals and one Governor of yours even has to lose his life for that. So don't let your hopes get high.

It is edged in stone in your constitution. Sadly all the Pakistani public can think with is through the lens of religion and nothing else. That is why in the very constitution of Pakistan there is a very disgusting law that states Sikhs/Christians/Hindus (who are natives) cannot become the President or Prime Minister of Pakistan (no matter how patriotic they are). And this law exists because this reflects the intolerant mentality of the Pakistani people in general. Hopefully, maybe as you said, in the future the Pakistani general population becomes less intolerant and thinks of revising this disgusting law.

But rules do exist, nevertheless.

There is no such rule in India, in the first place.

Besides, Paksitan's blasphemy law is a perfect example of how 'easy' it is to change a rule that relates to such sensitive matters in Pakistan.

Well my friend , no sane Pakistani will claim that we have perfect laws in Pakistan. India can have all kind of rules but at the end of the day, Indian Muslims are in pathetic state according to your own Govt findings ( Sachar Report ).

To the contrary, I challenge you to show me Hindus who are impoverished in Pakistan. In Pakistan, Hindus are powerful Business class who are wealthy and have no interest in politics as they pursue wealth as opposed to politics.

In Pakistan, an average Hindu family has 10 times more wealth than an average Muslim family.

Can you say that about Muslims in India ?

Well my friend , no sane Pakistani will claim that we have perfect laws in Pakistan. India can have all kind of rules but at the end of the day, Indian Muslims are in pathetic state according to your own Govt findings ( Sachar Report ).

To the contrary, I challenge you to show me Hindus who are impoverished in Pakistan. In Pakistan, Hindus are powerful Business class who are wealthy and have no interest in politics as they pursue wealth as opposed to politics.

In Pakistan, an average Hindu family has 10 times more wealth than an average Muslim family.

First of all its little hard to digest as there was no similar type of Sanchar Committee investigation done in Pakistan.

The richest Muslim in the world (outside the oil sheikhs) is an Indian Muslim

Can you say that about Muslims in India ?[/B]

Yes.

In Kerala, the Muslims are doing pretty good. In Gujarat, they are doing pretty good. In J&K, they are doing pretty good.

You see, it's all about which state that Muslim comes from.

If he's from Kerala, he is highly likely to be very prosperous because Kerala in itself is highly prosperous.

If he's from UP or Bihar, he is highly likely to be very backward because UP and Bihar in itself is highly Backward.

So it's a state thing.

Only the Kalams and the exceptionally talented make it to the very top in India, 0.00001% of the population of Indian Muslims. It only affects the 0.00001% of Indian Muslims. What happens to the 99.9999% of the Indian Muslim society?

In Pakistan, while 0% of the Pakistani Hindus make it to where Kalam made it in India, but the majority of the Sindhi Hindu population fares far better than the majority of the UP Muslim population, in almost all fields of life.

yaa...pakistani minorities

Hindu families seeking asylum in India! - Chowk: India Pakistan Ideas Identities.com

I can post thousands of links... do you want to see !!

Back
Top Bottom