What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you bear a grudge against all Pakistanis? Individual Pakistanis I understand (Hafeez Saeed, etc..), the Pakistani state I understand but all Pakistanis? How the hell do you get around in NY? Only "Indian" taxis eh?:azn:

Just because one doesn't like india doesn't mean one should go around hating indians in a foreign/neutral country, same is the other way around if you replace india/indians in my statement with Pakistan/Pakistanis.

Roja in some indian languages down south means Rose not regular Ramjan( :) ) month roza.Expand your world view dont be like frog in a well.

Somtimes you are clueless dadi ajtr :undecided:

He said many indian pronounce J as Z and i said i heard it other way round as some of them said roja instead of roza. Now what it has anything to do with frog in well. or yea mahwara frog in well is getting old ..find new one :)

But what KS said is true... Majority of Indians are inferiority complexed people who hold grudges against Pakistan for breaking bharat mata, for all the past invasions by Muslims and what not and majority of Pakistanis are superiority complexed people who ignore Indians and don't even care a zilch about what an Endian has to say!!

WELL SAID !!!

really?

I thought they pronounce Z as j as they dont have Z in hindi..they call roja instead of roza but you are telling opposite story :)

No it aint like that we do have a letter for Z in hindi its like ज with a decimal (.) beneath it

The problem is not with Hindi the problem is that most Pakistani don't understand that majority or Indians don't have Hindi as there mother tongue but most Indians r able to understand Hindi n speak but it with their local accent

India is highly diversitified country the language n dialacts change every 100 Km

Like some people Indians pronounce Sh(श) as S(स) but for that saying that Hindi don't have a word for Sh(श) is wrong

Here is a link to clear ur doubts do check it
Hindi-English dictionary - translation - bab.la

But what KS said is true... Majority of Indians are inferiority complexed people who hold grudges against Pakistan for breaking bharat mata, for all the past invasions by Muslims and what not and majority of Pakistanis are superiority complexed people who ignore Indians and don't even care a zilch about what an Endian has to say!!

they are inferiority complexed for thousands years but they got opportunity to tease muslims from the time of british .......

This Pakistani touch the emotional part of public, but he totally ignore what India had done damage to Pakistan in previous years. Are these Pakistani only responsible to bring peace in the region, or bigger players keep on ignoring their victimization to other countries . But unfortunately Indian always cover themselves under the blanket of Indianism and point the finger on others....Wish India hadn't started the Banglaesh meddling,then Siachin occupation, then ignoring Kashmir UN resolutions, meddling in Pakistan through Afghanistan . Media is fast and bring lots of awareness among people ........but its very hard to ignore the past. And some people present acts have the foundation from the past bitterness ........

Somtimes you are clueless dadi ajtr :undecided:

He said many indian pronounce J as Z and i said i heard it other way round as some of them said roja instead of roza. Now what it has anything to do with frog in well. or yea mahwara frog in well is getting old ..find new one :)
perspective is basically based on word "roja" which is not always mean "roza"

Ajtr for President!
respect-013.gif

No it aint like that we do have a letter for Z in hindi its like ज with a decimal (.) beneath it

The problem is not with Hindi the problem is that most Pakistani don't understand that majority or Indians don't have Hindi as there mother tongue but most Indians r able to understand Hindi n speak but it with their local accent

India is highly diversitified country the language n dialacts change every 100 Km

Like some people Indians pronounce Sh(श) as S(स) but for that saying that Hindi don't have a word for Sh(श) is wrong

Here is a link to clear ur doubts do check it
Hindi-English dictionary - translation - bab.la

well this was told me by Indians..even on pdf there was topic about it and some indians said same thing..

May be trouble in pronouncing as also heard them saying fir instead of phir

Pakistan is also diversitified country with different languages n dialects

perspective is basically based on word "roja" which is not always mean "roza"

when i said roja always mean fasting in all languages..i was just giving one example....even word "roja" mean red in spanish

well this was told me by Indians..even on pdf there was topic about it and some indians said same thing..

May be trouble in pronouncing as also heard them saying fir instead of phir

Pakistan is also diversitified country with different languages n dialects

when i said roja always mean fasting in all languages..i was just giving one example....even word "roja" mean red in spanish
even i 'm giving you another example so that next time u hear roja then try to make clear its not always roza.

This Pakistani touch the emotional part of public, but he totally ignore what India had done damage to Pakistan in previous years. Wish India hadn't started the Banglaesh meddling,then Siachin occupation, then ignoring Kashmir UN resolutions, meddling in Pakistan through Afghanistan.
Similarly, wish Pakistan hadn't started state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir using the Let, JeM and other sundry groups, pumping millions of dollars worth of fake currency into India, the Mumbai carnage, support to so called 'Khalistan', support to HuJI and other anti India groups in the North East through Bangladesh, support to Maoists and so on!

Pakistan hasn't covered itself in glory either, but you have thought it expedient to blame India for all the ills confronting the two nations. Both are playing a dangerous game that will only hurt both our nations in the long run. We're squabbling like a bunch of immature morons. But is anyone listening?

even i 'm giving you another example so that next time u hear roja then try to make clear its not always roza.

as if i dont know this lol..You are struggling to comprehend a simple point..i never meant that Roja always mean fasting. i was saying that some my indian mate pronounced roja when he actually meant roza....hard to understand?

I also know one girl Roja from south india working in NHS

as if i dont know this lol..You are struggling to comprehend a simple point..i never meant that Roja always mean fasting. i was saying that some my indian mate pronounced roja when he actually meant roza....hard to understand?

I also know one girl Roja from south india working in NHS
Instead he thought is his able to put across is perspective about word roza based on assumption other person knew about it so what other person does is to link roja instead and 1st person makes it ambigous thinking it "j" for "z" like chinese do "L" for "R" ...hope it makes you more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom