What's new

A Pakistani at a Mumbai café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you cannot soothe the fragile egos of others because for that you would have to fight with your fragile ego which you probably cant :)

I dont even understand what you are trying to say. If you think that no Indian bears a grudge towards a Pakistani, then be my guest.

Off topic...there is an Indian coffee chain in pakistan called Cafe coffee day...has any PDF member in pakistan visited it?

Ajtr always in search of such news ..seaching pakistani in india and indians in pakistan lol

Maybe it is just I, but I seem to have difficulty in relating to Indians who have trouble with their J's. When I hear some Indian calling Mr. Jinnah Zinnah, they lose me. Maybe some Indian member can clarify which region of India has trouble with their J's.

I dont even understand what you are trying to say. If you think that no Indian bears a grudge towards a Pakistani, then be my guest.

I cannot speak on behalf of all Indians because not all Indians have same mentality and approach . If some Indians bears a grudge towards a Pakistani then it don't bring any harm to any Pakistani so it dont matter at all. You will only get what you give to others be it respect, hate or any other negative feelings.

Maybe it is just I, but I seem to have difficulty in relating to Indians who have trouble with their J's. When I hear some Indian calling Mr. Jinnah Zinnah, they lose me. Maybe some Indian member can clarify which region of India has trouble with their J's.

really?

I thought they pronounce Z as j as they dont have Z in hindi..they call roja instead of roza but you are telling opposite story :)

But what KS said is true... Majority of Indians are inferiority complexed people who hold grudges against Pakistan for breaking bharat mata, for all the past invasions by Muslims and what not and majority of Pakistanis are superiority complexed people who ignore Indians and don't even care a zilch about what an Endian has to say!!

well KS seem fan of hinuvata who also wish to send remaining muslim in india to Pakistan :D

really?

I thought they pronounce Z as j as they dont have Z in hindi..they call roja instead of roza but you are telling opposite story :)

well KS seem fan of hinuvata who also wish to send remaining muslim in india to Pakistan :D
Roja in some indian languages down south means Rose not regular Ramjan( :) ) month roza.Expand your world view dont be like frog in a well.

I cannot speak on behalf of all Indians because not all Indians have same mentality and approach . If some Indians bears a grudge towards a Pakistani then it don't bring any harm to any Pakistani so it dont matter at all. You will only get what you give to others be it respect, hate or any other negative feelings.

Did I even say it will bring harm to any Pakistani ?

Jade said no Indian harbored a grudge towards a Pakistani and I refuted it.

Dude you need to understand what people say before you jump on them.

Jade said no Indian harbored a grudge towards a Pakistani and I refuted it.

Why would you bear a grudge against all Pakistanis? Individual Pakistanis I understand (Hafeez Saeed, etc..), the Pakistani state I understand but all Pakistanis? How the hell do you get around in NY? Only "Indian" taxis eh?:azn:

Why would you bear a grudge against all Pakistanis? Individual Pakistanis I understand (Hafeez Saeed, etc..), the Pakistani state I understand but all Pakistanis? How the hell do you get around in NY? Only "Indian" taxis eh?:azn:

Did I say all ? People are not getting it.

I deny the statement that "No Indian harbors a grudge against any Pakistani".

Interpret as you will..:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom