What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Ultimate ignominy for India.

This will severely hurt their overinflated ego.

Never mess with the People’s Liberation Army.

Couldn't have said it better. This will mentally make indians soul searching. Honestly this has to happen to them every 2 years once. It was first in 2019 than quickly came 2020 and than came 2021 again and hopefully China will release another photos in 2022

I wonder where does the indians get the courage to boast after being embarrassed again and again.
Look at the ugly skewed and swollen faces of indians, its clear they got beaten like donkeys and yet the indian boast lolz.

It is beyond me how they were just easily subdued and arrested by just using fists and hands they were detained basically. They were manhandled which makes this even come off way worse if guns were used they could have said we got ambushed yada yada but that is not the case here you were literally caught, manhandled and detained. I geninuely believe they just had no dog-fight in them and basically surrendered because as I said previously they are just couple of ragtags dragged across the country with different ethnicties, languages, cultures etc etc and they don't have any emotional attachment to a unified entity because there is none

FBQEjbYWUAQkNOo

Last edited:
seems like a new picture not from galwan... more like 2021 incident....

Back
Top Bottom