What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

Great post I must say and diplomatically well put all tho I agree with you on all fronts I just disagree with the part where they can't be deplatformed they are very vulnerable it is just not apparent to you because it is due to some deep social dynamics but alas it is for another topic. Here is my prediction whoever deplatforms Bharat will become the next superpower in the world. There is one entity whos willing to undertake this deed and make this their obsession and make it happen who can also both logistically and realistically make it happen.

Since Russia's Peter I attacked Persia in 1722, Russians have been dreaming of a warm water port in the Indian Ocean for 500 years. This is also an important reason for the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan. So I think that Pakistan should be able to use Afghanistan and CEPC to draw Russia from the Indian camp. Pakistanis actually have more chips than India.

Is the Indian solider holding a visa passport to travel to China?

View attachment 783247

View attachment 783248

He wants a piece of the sweet poverty alleviation pie.

1633793404933.png

The internet remembers...

However, it was not a one-sided battle and the night witnessed an over 1-kilometre-long chase by the men from 16 Bihar Regiment and other units as the Chinese ran back to the safety of their units posted just across the Line of Actual Control (LAC), sources said.

ThePrint has spoken to a number of individuals in the know and has been able to construct a sequence of events that eventually ended with the Chinese being pushed back from the Indian territory that they briefly intruded into by a kilometre at the mouth of the Galwan Valley.

:yahoo: :man_in_love: :dance3: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Since Russia's Peter I attacked Persia in 1722, Russians have been dreaming of a warm water port in the Indian Ocean for 500 years. This is also an important reason for the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan. So I think that Pakistan should be able to use Afghanistan and CEPC to draw Russia from the Indian camp. Pakistanis actually have more chips than India.

Russia is currently weak since the Soviet union collapsed and locked heads with Ukraine and eastern Europe against NATO they will not be able to amount chellenge to Pakistan suit there stragetic planning. India is pretty much isolated here tho if you look at it geographically there is really no friend here except Japan being the closests and they are worlds away. Taiwan is on the otherside.

With CPEC it will hopefully further our development which is our main target but we are much assured in the region with our stragetic depth. We are a moderate world power that has formed here with grassroot ground reality not a superpower yet tho We have manpower, capable fighting elements and above all technological innovations and defense industry. The short term goal is economical growth and geo-economical geared diplomacy the final touch is the economy

Last edited:
In Recent days, China just released Photos of the Indian Captured soldiers from 2020 Galwan Conflict.

From here :

4c7c2b30f7564fd0acc57ceece1aaffc.png
FBP_N7aXoAI76Tl.jpg
98987b0a-782f-11eb-8b9d-76c80a88a6d4_image_hires_014306.jpg

To here :
Those Indians all waiting in line for Chinese tea party :coffee:

FBPKYxEVQAMND71.jpg
FBQ7uxBUUAQWZBt.jpg
FBQ7uxMVQAghuJA.jpg

Even All of that Indian soldiers Surrendered their Weapons (Firearms) & Assault Rifles to the Chinese Troops without even a single Chinese Troops carrying Firearms
(You can see in the photos, Chinese troops only holding a Steel & wood stick)
Looks like Indians really like Chinese tea. Yes, no guns allowed in tea party :enjoy:

Indians Soldiers Surrendering all of their INSAS Rifle & other firearms to the Chinese Soldier

FBPKZEoVEAMTALI.jpg

This recent photos is different skirmish from the one that happen in Pangong tso lake
FBPX7v-XoAM1UK3.jpg

Why China released those photos yesterday :
This is the reason

Last edited:
@Wood - Sentiments I expressed yesterday on the other thread
This guy is also saying almost the exact thing

I am telling you the decision making body is lacking in courage rn,
What do you think a Indian political leadership can do about this? Please consider the strategic implications in your answer.

The fellow in the picture is just another random guy in the internet who can afford to just close the browser and forget about his preferred way to deal with China. Political leadership in India does not have that luxury.

Back
Top Bottom