What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

It's fine if Christians are doing it,
It's fine if Muslims are doing it,
But when Hindus started doing it, suddenly people got serious cramps in their rear iris

Christians or Muslims never gave statements to bring 100% Christianity or Islamic. .. Christian pop is still 2++% .. that caused your worries? ? if you are converted from Christianity to Hinduism. or other you will be Hindu only... i don't see any meaning for bringing back 100% Hinduism or re converting them ... if you worry about missionary expose them and ban them.. these Hinduwadis need tool to make controversy and blackmail Christian. . and they got missionary issue.. slowly and steadily BJP showing their true colour. ..

I hope Pakistan joins the club of 100% Muslim countries soon. It's better if you are able to convince Hindus to change their false religion and guide them to the true path.

Almost 90% of temples which stood in 47 have now been demolished in return for Babri and Dargah Hazrat Bal. :)

We will treat hindus in Pakistan, exactly how hindus treat Muslims in India.

first india then rest of the world
everyone was once hindu you know8-)8-)

Almost 90% of temples which stood in 47 have now been demolished in return for Babri and Dargah Hazrat Bal. :)

what the frak that supposed to mean ?

Only the rate is skewed.
Ratio is close to something like this - 1000 temples in Pakistan is worth 1 Mosque in India. :tup:

first india then rest of the world
everyone was once hindu you know8-)8-)

what the frak that supposed to mean ?
Relax man. :)

No they will bring some hindu sufism to reconvert the muslims as muslims claim they are converted by sufism of islam.
What it think doesn't matter. It's failed organization. The only way they can achieve their goals is by engaging in world's biggest genocide. Or else they will keep barking as usual when BJP is in power then disappear.

I did not study history as a Major subject. All my information is from International history books from the library. Pakistani historians are mostly not considered credible, sorry about that. I don't mind that personally. There is no absolute Truth. Teach what suits you. For us - its Satyamev Jayate.

Its not about history being major subject, but about what history is being taught to minor school childeren. To the kids.

And that, my friend, does not look very healthy going by the things taking place in india. Building temple for the murderer of Ghandhi?

WOW!

Keep believing in whatever you want to believe, just do not impose it on others by force. The Indian equivalent of Talibans in govt. are not doing any good for your country!

Its not about history being major subject, but about what history is being taught to minor school childeren. To the kids.

And that, my friend, does not look very healthy going by the things taking place in india. Building temple for the murderer of Ghandhi?

WOW!

Keep believing in whatever you want to believe, just do not impose it on others by force. The Indian equivalent of Talibans in govt. are not doing any good for your country!
Hmmm. Our history is on the cloud. Read it. Not bad, you won't find anything against you. :( Sad, no? :D

I would say destroy all their false idols. Jizya should be imposed on them.

I, on behalf of Indian Muslims, would like to express gratitude towards Pakistan for looking out for us. Everytime we hear about stories of Hindus being persecuted in Pakistan. We become happy.

Pakistan was created because for some people regardless of religion could not live with other people of other religions.

In retrospect, a separate state was and is the best thing.

What Jinnah did for Pakistan is also a different topic. Like everything else it has a "haraam" version too, if you are inclined to think about it.

This is what the thread is about. Making India 100% hindu.

And comments by some of us, that your consitution most probably does not allow it.
The thread is about an article or rather a person ranting about a non issue. Indian constitution guarantee people to practice, preach and propagate their religion. Christians want to harvest every single soul, Muslims wants every person to come to their fold. But a similar wish albeit on a much smaller scale put forth by a group got the author's panties in a bunch.

exactly the same way?? this is how you justify your barbarism against minorities in pakistan?? did you saw any force conversion, kidnapping of minorities in India?? did you saw any similarities in treating of minorities in india and pakistan?? india is providing more privileges to minorities than majority... even Musilims have a special reservation in all government jobs and in Educations. did any of this is provided for minorities in pakistan??

exactly the same way?? this is how you justify your barbarism against minorities in pakistan?? did you saw any force conversion, kidnapping of minorities in India?? did you saw any similarities in treating of minorities in india and pakistan?? india is providing more privileges to minorities than majority... even Musilims have a special reservation in all government jobs and in Educations. did any of this is provided for minorities in pakistan??
The comparison does not arise. Debate with others. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom