What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

tere ko sirf serial e dekh ni hein.
RSS to sob ko hindu dynesty ki mantey, to mainey jis logo ko nam nia hein, uska nam change karge to dekhao :D
jaida vok mat, karke dekha :D
Ek din woh bhi jarur aayega :D
Mughals ne Muslim me convert 1-2 year me toh kiye nahi the ;)
Sath me hum log Bangladeshio ki Ghar Wapsi bhi karege :fans:

You haven't cleaned it yet? How many of them are left? and just recently there was a thread on PDF on some maulavi who was blaming qadians for the Peshawar attack. I was surprised to see that mullah's focus is diverting away from hindus.

RSS will help us meet our projections.

Stop lying! If Owaisi sahab had tried that then it would be more successful than Jinnah's movement. In Jinnah's time there were only 7-8 cores of us. We are now 35 crore.

FYI Owaisi are the most patriotic politicians India has ever produced.
Ask what is called percentage and Indian history in your madrassah.

"We shall have India divided or we shall have India destroyed." - M.A. Jinnah.

It is obvious that United India would not have worked as the Qaid would not have allowed it. He in his infinite wisdom launched Direct Action Day(like how Owaisi junior tried a couple of years back) - the first truly deliberate pogrom of non Muslims in India launched by a political leadership to win a state by any means necessary. Millions of orphans, raped women, dead men, violated mothers and sisters - this was the path the Qaid chose. That is the only real legacy of Pakistan's creation.
It was not created by a valiant struggle against the British imperialists. It was not against the puppet elites and the gora sahibs even. It was against the non Muslim neighbor. That's what the street fighters/razakars of the All India Muslim League fought against. A glorious struggle indeed.

Did he not know it? Did he not know the consequences?
He knew very well and he ruthlessly executed his master plan...knowing that time was not on his side(he knew he was dying). Only that his master plan left his hands bloodier than an other contemporary Indian leader.

Was this the only option?
Absolutely not. But he knew that the rabid anti Hinduism unleashed had to be channeled properly. Being a genius barrister and on great terms with the British elite, he could have secured terms from the Brits directly. Brits would have gladly accepted as they had strategic plans as well. But then his legacy would have been that of a bureaucrat - the romanticism of (the struggle, the capability of )forcing a nation out of another would have been missed. So he chose the more violent of methods and it worked. He would never have been a hero without shedding non Muslim blood. That's as honest an evaluation of the man that can be.

In the end, I am thankful to him in retrospect. Even the bloodshed then have saved us today. It broke the illusion of a Hindu Muslim unconditional amity in the sub continent forever. India was saved. So yes, personally I don't hate him. As a leader a person has the power to bring out the best from the people. He brought out the worst. But jo jeeta woh Sikander. :tup: So congrats to him. And thanks as well. No way we could have lived with you. Forget us. I believe no people on Earth will be able to co-exist peacefully with you. And by you I don't necessarily mean Muslims.

Oh man, another distortion of history being taught in Indian schools, why am I not surprised?

How is the cosmic plane coming along?

RSS is 1000 times better than your Mullahs...
7e85950ef4d502fd27d22f3ce7136a45.jpg

I hope Pakistan joins the club of 100% Muslim countries soon. It's better if you are able to convince Hindus to change their false religion and guide them to the true path.

don't worry they are trying hard for that. now minorities in Pakistan is only <5%

Oh man, another distortion of history being taught in Indian schools, why am I not surprised?

How is the cosmic plane coming along?
I did not study history as a Major subject. All my information is from International history books from the library. Pakistani historians are mostly not considered credible, sorry about that. I don't mind that personally. There is no absolute Truth. Teach what suits you. For us - its Satyamev Jayate.

Al ost: 6598777 said:
98% Muslims. We will only tolerate monotheists here.
TTP , alquaida , isis are monotheists too .Good luck.
Question One: Why does Hinduism have so many Gods?

A: Hindus all believe in one Supreme God who created the universe. He is all-pervasive. He created many Gods, highly advanced spiritual beings, to be His helpers.

Longer answer: Contrary to prevailing misconceptions, Hindus all worship a one Supreme Being, though by different names. This is because the peoples of India with different languages and cultures have understood the one God in their own distinct way. Through history there arose four principal Hindu denominations—Saivism, Shaktism, Vaishnavism and Smartism. For Sai-vites, God is Siva. For Shaktas, Goddess Shakti is supreme. For Vaishnavites, Lord Vishnu is God. For Smartas—who see all Deities as reflections of the One God—the choice of Deity is left to the devotee. This liberal Smarta perspective is well known, but it is not the prevailing Hindu view. Due to this diversity, Hindus are profoundly tolerant of other religions, respecting the fact that each has its own pathway to the one God.

One of the unique understandings in Hinduism is that God is not far away, living in a remote heaven, but is inside each and every soul, in the heart and consciousness, waiting to be discovered. This knowing that God is always with us gives us hope and courage. Knowing the One Great God in this intimate and experiential way is the goal of Hindu spirituality.

Elaboration: Hinduism is both monotheistic and henotheistic. Hindus were never polytheistic, in the sense that there are many equal Gods. Henotheism (literally "one God") better defines the Hindu view. It means the worship of one God without denying the existence of other Gods. We Hindus believe in the one all-pervasive God who energizes the entire universe. We can see Him in the life shining out of the eyes of humans and all creatures. This view of God as existing in and giving life to all things is called panentheism. It is different from pantheism, which is the belief that God is the natural universe and nothing more. It is also different from strict theism which says God is only above the world, apart and transcendent. Panentheism is an all-encompassing concept. It says that God is both in the world and beyond it, both immanent and transcendent. That is the highest Hindu view. Hindus also believe in many Gods who perform various functions, like executives in a large corporation. These should not be confused with the Supreme God. These Divinities are highly advanced beings who have specific duties and powers—not unlike the heavenly spirits, overlords or archangels revered in other faiths. Each denomination worships the Supreme God and its own pantheon of divine beings. What is sometimes confusing to non-Hindus is that Hindus of various sects may call the one God by many different names, according to their denomination or regional tradition. Truth for the Hindu has many names, but that does not make for many truths. Hinduism gives us the freedom to approach God in our own way, encouraging a multiplicity of paths, not asking for conformity to just one.

I think you got your answer.

Why should I prove something which I didn't claim in the first place? Read my post again.

This is what the thread is about. Making India 100% hindu.

And comments by some of us, that your consitution most probably does not allow it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom