What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

Oh please the pleasure is all ours, unfortunately some Indians in western countries aren't as lucky as us who live India and have to bear the racial slur Pak*. I think Allah's rehmat was a bit more on this side of the border.

Being a human,i will always prefer to be called **** than a indian.

I have also lived outside Pakistan but never ever i saw someone calling a indian as Pakistani.Neither has anyone called me a indian ever

Read the title of this thread.

Seems like trolling on Iran-Pakistan thread is all you care, homeland is burning, taken over by extremist hindus but thats not a problem at all :yu:

Ha Ha .:haha:
Homeland is burning :sarcastic:
You should visit India then you can see the peaceful nature of India.

By the way I was quoting to your post that questioned our secularism.At least we dont have blasphemy like laws

I have also lived outside Pakistan but never ever i saw someone calling a indian as Pakistani.Neither has anyone called me a indian ever
I think Pakistanis look more middle-eastern and are fairer than most of Indians. So I think people are able to distinguish between Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis.

Advocating making India 100% Hindu?

Good to hear from Indians that two nation theorey was absolutely correct.

Dair Aayed, drust Aayed!
I am stating what our Constitution guarantee, if you want to split the hair because you can't digest Muslims leaving Islam for Hinduism you are most welcome to do that.

cool story bro

change 3 khans names- Shahrukh khan, Amir Khan and Salman khan

also change name of players like Zahir khan, Irfan Pathan, Yousuf Pathan etc

aukat hein to karke dekha :partay:
Chote jakar koi Bengali serial dekh, tumko toh yeh log wese bhi Muslim nahi mante :lol:
Tumhari bhi Ghar Wapsi karde? :D

I am stating what our Constitution guarantee, if you want to split the hair because you can't digest Muslims leaving Islam for Hinduism you are most welcome to do that.

Where does your constitution guarantee to make India 100% hindu? Can you educate us about that? :big_boss:

'United India couldn't have worked' - Jinnah

Glad that our forefathers knew enemy's game plan a 100 years ahead of its implimentation. We can't thank them enough for reclaiming our own piece of land from one dictatorship to save us from Hindutvas. We also can't thank those enough who installed a radioactive wall between us and them.
"We shall have India divided or we shall have India destroyed." - M.A. Jinnah.

It is obvious that United India would not have worked as the Qaid would not have allowed it. He in his infinite wisdom launched Direct Action Day(like how Owaisi junior tried a couple of years back) - the first truly deliberate pogrom of non Muslims in India launched by a political leadership to win a state by any means necessary. Millions of orphans, raped women, dead men, violated mothers and sisters - this was the path the Qaid chose. That is the only real legacy of Pakistan's creation.
It was not created by a valiant struggle against the British imperialists. It was not against the puppet elites and the gora sahibs even. It was against the non Muslim neighbor. That's what the street fighters/razakars of the All India Muslim League fought against. A glorious struggle indeed.

Did he not know it? Did he not know the consequences?
He knew very well and he ruthlessly executed his master plan...knowing that time was not on his side(he knew he was dying). Only that his master plan left his hands bloodier than an other contemporary Indian leader.

Was this the only option?
Absolutely not. But he knew that the rabid anti Hinduism unleashed had to be channeled properly. Being a genius barrister and on great terms with the British elite, he could have secured terms from the Brits directly. Brits would have gladly accepted as they had strategic plans as well. But then his legacy would have been that of a bureaucrat - the romanticism of (the struggle, the capability of )forcing a nation out of another would have been missed. So he chose the more violent of methods and it worked. He would never have been a hero without shedding non Muslim blood. That's as honest an evaluation of the man that can be.

In the end, I am thankful to him in retrospect. Even the bloodshed then have saved us today. It broke the illusion of a Hindu Muslim unconditional amity in the sub continent forever. India was saved. So yes, personally I don't hate him. As a leader a person has the power to bring out the best from the people. He brought out the worst. But jo jeeta woh Sikander. :tup: So congrats to him. And thanks as well. No way we could have lived with you. Forget us. I believe no people on Earth will be able to co-exist peacefully with you. And by you I don't necessarily mean Muslims.

98% Muslims. We will only tolerate monotheists here.
I hope Pakistan joins the club of 100% Muslim countries soon. It's better if you are able to convince Hindus to change their false religion and guide them to the true path.

Yes personal experiences can be superimposed on millions to justify anything. Great.

Chote jakar koi Bengali serial dekh, tumko toh yeh log wese bhi Muslim nahi mante :lol:
Tumhari bhi Ghar Wapsi karde? :D
tere ko sirf serial e dekh ni hein.
RSS to sob ko hindu dynesty ki mantey, to mainey jis logo ko nam nia hein, uska nam change karge to dekhao :D
jaida vok mat, karke dekha :D

I think Pakistanis look more middle-eastern and are fairer than most of Indians. So I think people are able to distinguish between Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis.

They are same but no one is fool enough to call someone randomly as Pakistani/Indian just on his physical appearance.

It is obvious that United India would not have worked as the Qaid would not have allowed it. He in his infinite wisdom launched Direct Action Day(like how Owaisi junior tried a couple of years back) - the first truly deliberate pogrom of non Muslims in India launched by a political leadership to win a state by any means necessary. Millions of orphans, raped women, dead men, violated mothers and sisters - this was the path the Qaid chose. That is the only real legacy of Pakistan's creation.
Stop lying! If Owaisi sahab had tried that then it would be more successful than Jinnah's movement. In Jinnah's time there were only 7-8 cores of us. We are now 35 crore.

FYI Owaisi are the most patriotic politicians India has ever produced.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom