What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

Multiple solar system, multiple planets, multiple animals, multiple colours, sound, light, air, wate..then why not multiple gods?Life existed before the existence of so called gods..why you belive god are like humans so that they may fought between each other....

I have a question: how do the other, non Abrahamic religions like Sikkhism, Janinism and Buddhism view Hindu nationalism? I know many Hindu nationalists view them as "Hindu" but do they agree?

Most Jains and Buddhists agree.

For Sikhs its a matter of personal opinion.
Speaking from personal experience Punjabi Sikhs don't want be associated with UPwallas or Bihari Hindus because these states are the most backward states of India.

Which is a little ironic since these states were the most advanced in India in older times

Multiple gods not possible as they will destroy one another.

One god is possible as there must be a start of anything.

And no human can understand what is actually god.
when there is a conflict and collisions of energy then there is a proof that such destructive power is there.

And without Energy there is No God. That's why we believe energy is the source :)

So its not man made o_O
It's not a man made false religion. Rather it is way of life.

Multiple gods not possible as they will destroy one another.

One god is possible as there must be a start of anything.

And no human can understand what is actually god.
So you thinks gods would be fool enough like some idiot to fight and destroy themselves like people of India subcontinent. How can you even say that? Why would they destroy one another? Ego? Religion? They would not have these both things.

If only one god is possible, he might not be your allah, he might be christians god, or juice god, or buddhist god. Why it must be only allah?

If no one can understand god, then who actually do you offer your namaz?

I have a question: how do the other, non Abrahamic religions like Sikkhism, Janinism and Buddhism view Hindu nationalism? I know many Hindu nationalists view them as "Hindu" but do they agree?
Ummm parent religion?

Correction, Hinduism may be the oldest organized religion surviving today, paleolithic religion is older.
Vedas were written 5000 years after upper paleolithic , and that is just one copy. The verbal passing of knowledge through him dates back to 10000BC and ever before, which is upper paleolithic only.

Almost 90% of temples which stood in 47 have now been demolished in return for Babri and Dargah Hazrat Bal. :)

We will treat hindus in Pakistan, exactly how hindus treat Muslims in India.

How old are you??

Pata nahi kaise kaise log administrator bante hai aaj kal,.

Yeah true.I don't understand why they hate the Hindus so much,I mean they are among the most harmless persons around,they just mind their own business and all they want is to be left alone.I mean,how many times there have been any incident in Pakistan when Hindus have killed a Muslim??At least I haven't heard of any such incident.But their so much beloved monotheists have killed over 60000 Pakistanis in past one decade alone!!Still they hate the Hindus just because they follow a different set of ideals.

I think Pakistanis look more middle-eastern and are fairer than most of Indians. So I think people are able to distinguish between Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis.

Really? Have you seen an average Pakistani in their every day life? They don't really look much different than North Indians....

Why do you call yourself a secular country?

First of all change the base of your constitution, declare yourself a Hindu country and and then start doing it.

Then everybody would expect it from you.

Simple as that.

That doesn't make sense. If Christians and muslims can propagate then why not Hindus? Let it be a free for all... At the end of the day the poor would be benefited by this allurement...

Vedas were written 5000 years after upper paleolithic , and that is just one copy. The verbal passing of knowledge through him dates back to 10000BC and ever before, which is upper paleolithic only.
First of all I said Hinduism not Vedas, Hinduism came from the Vedas. Vedas could of been written 3500BC, since then look at how diversified the religions in India has become not including the religions not native to India. That's after it was being written. Verbally back to 15000BC that's 11,500 years of it being just verbally passed on, then there's the lower paleolithic which goes back 2.5 million years ago and you think the vedas were even remotely the same or identical to the ones that are written, the language wasn't even the same? Who built the Göbekli Tepe? Indians? You probably believe that there was only vedic religions and everything was made from Indians.

Really? Have you seen an average Pakistani in their every day life? They don't really look much different than North Indians....
Pakistanis don't look like North Indians, I haven't confused one yet.

when there is a conflict and collisions of energy then there is a proof that such destructive power is there.

And without Energy there is No God. That's why we believe energy is the source :)

So dont offer your prayers to only some, among 33 millions. Big bang alone is a proof of power source from single entity.

It's not a man made false religion. Rather it is way of life.

So you thinks gods would be fool enough like some idiot to fight and destroy themselves like people of India subcontinent. How can you even say that? Why would they destroy one another? Ego? Religion? They would not have these both things.

If only one god is possible, he might not be your allah, he might be christians god, or juice god, or buddhist god. Why it must be only allah?

If no one can understand god, then who actually do you offer your namaz?

Did I say, it has to be him?

Or maybe just maybe there is no god and its all a creation of the human mind, who is scared of its non-continuity (death) and all the uncertainties of life and so created this almighty being to placate its fears.

We cant know this :D

Last edited:
How many of the Pakistanis have you known?? You must have met those who lived/came from the western region of Pakistan....
4-6ish.

The Christian, Muslim and Judaism god is the same one, just different names.

Back
Top Bottom