What's new

A New Motto for Pakistan's Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like solomon had alot of booze,sugar nd red bull today..this nonsense thread should be closed.

Last edited:
The current motto is Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah ("Faith, Piety and Fight in the path of God")

Does anyone care to suggest something more appropriate?

Jihad means to struggle and this can be any type of struggle for example a struggle against ones inner evil desires, struggle against oppressor or a struggle against an invader/occupier/aggressor.

I don't think the Arabic word for Fight is Jihad but its something else.

PA motto Eman, Taqwa Jihad Fe Sabeel Lillah is perfectly fine and there is no reason for changing it. Enough reasoning has been made by members therefore the thread be closed.

The current motto is Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah ("Faith, Piety and Fight in the path of God")

Have anyone notice that, ever since Solomon2 (S-2) started posting here
he always on crusade against anything Islamic, trying to make it out to be the worlds devil.

What I really don't get is this, he genuinely trolling here you give him the benefit of the doubt by answering his post ?

The word jihad had been explain thoroughly and exhaustively in Jewish community after 9/11 and he's acting as if he was on mars !

Second I don't know whats bugging him about a Pakistani Army motto when the guy lives in the US. I mean is Pakistan planning an attack on US soil ? Is there something your not telling us Solomon ?

JUST BAN THAT CRACK -POT !

Last edited:
A good motto could be kill, kill, kill!

A number of people believe killing is fun, someone just needs to band these people together into a mongolian-style extermination force.

Solmon2 , i still cant figure out that on what grounds you find the Motto inappropriate ?

And acc to your Perception what new Motto should replace it.?

Have anyone notice that, ever since Solomon2 (S-2) started posting here
he always on crusade against anything Islamic, trying to make it out to be the worlds devil.

What I really don't get is this, he genuinely trolling here you give him the benefit of the doubt by answering his post ?

The word jihad had been explain thoroughly and exhaustively in Jewish community after 9/11 and he's acting as if he was on mars !

Second I don't know whats bugging him about a Pakistani Army motto when the guy lives in the US. I mean is Pakistan planning an attack on US soil ? Is there something your not telling us Solomon ?

JUST BAN THAT CRACK -POT !

My second favourite israeli poster.... other one is 500(coz he doesnt talk nonsense or troll).

Last edited:

I have more appropriate one for you

'In Money we Trust'

perhaps he doesn't exactly know what "jihad" means, so why not calm down and explain to him. that's it. :coffee:

It's understandable, because the term itself "jihad" is refereed to very close to the term "terrorism" here in US and perhaps in Europe as well, because of Islamic extremists who repeatably uses jihad before any attack.

perhaps he doesn't exactly know what "jihad" means, so why not calm down and explain to him. that's it. :coffee:

It's understandable, because the term itself "jihad" is refereed to very close to the term "terrorism" here in US and perhaps in Europe as well, because of Islamic extremists who repeatably uses jihad before any attack.

but he is literary guy, and he write blogs and stuff :S

but u r misinterpreting, jiad is not considered terrorism, its refered to the terrorist activities, but itself jihad is not considered meaning of terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom