What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Hope PAF goes for either Typhoon or SU35...Looks like PAF is onto something...
I think we should wait for BRICS summit..
That will show Russian attitude towards Pakistan..
then we will decide either Russia will be a good choice or not.

People be ready SU-35 is on the way
Zarvan Bhai India has finalized S400 deal now something really needs to be inducted.. We are empty handed

It does not appear PAF is getting a new fighter soon. Also, reports of S-400 LR-SAM sale to India are alarming for Pakistan. I believe half of Pak air space will be within range if the system is placed 100 km from the border.

@Quwa @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Horus @Windjammer @Areesh @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER @Manticore @fatman17

Exactly...
They can also make our ballistic and cruise missiles useless...

upload_2016-10-13_23-12-50.png

PA and PAF will come up with something to counter S-400 or at least they are planning just like they were planning for short term/long term solution for PAF.

12226671614_20d360affd_b.jpg

15309122194_7c91b2a28b_b.jpg

21473220938_76775b148f_b.jpg

21038397134_59898787cc_b.jpg

10191635496_ac638ab2d7_b.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly...
They can also make our ballistic and cruise missiles useless...

View attachment 343252

If India gets the S-400 and places it near the border to cover parts of Pak airspace, it will be a serious threat for civilian as well as PAF aircraft.

US believes these kind of SAMs can be countered using organised cyber attacks. Chinese will start getting deliveries of the S-400 next year AFAIK.
I strongly believe the Chinese are capable of developing such a capability. They have purchased six S-400 systems which will certainly be reverse engineered & the software analysed for loopholes which can be exploited to neutralize or even damage the SAM system (when there is threat of escalation).

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2...surface-air-missiles-us-looks-counter/109684/

Last edited:
PA and PAF will come up with something to counter S-400 or at least they are planning just like they were planning for short term/long term solution for PAF.

12226671614_20d360affd_b.jpg

15309122194_7c91b2a28b_b.jpg

21473220938_76775b148f_b.jpg

21038397134_59898787cc_b.jpg

10191635496_ac638ab2d7_b.jpg

No plan is seemed to me..
No Su 35 No J-11
We will wait for 5th generation fighter :hitwall:
These discussion are from more than 2 years here ... Which will be next 4th gen aircraft...Yes Su-35 Russia will give it to us...No Russia under Indian pressure wont give it to Pakistan .... And:argh:

But there seems no planning...

have a look at s400 capabilities:

upload_2016-10-13_23-46-41.png

Niw most likely aircraft induct by IAF Will be F-16 blk 70 .. Another big alarming threat

https://defence.pk/threads/lockheed...ner-for-indias-next-fighter-jet-order.455604/

Lolz,
yea i got the message and have some idea already. The thing is that the argument is about IRST range and whether it will remain the SAME against Stealth Planes, especially the ones using heat masking techniques and i do not thik there will be any disagreement there. Or you think that a stated range of, for example, 80Km will be EXACTLY same against the planes using heat signature masking techniques? :)

No hard feelings @Indus Falcon , i appreciate you inputs and respect your views. It is just that i do not see how they can be the same.

No offense taken at all. I enjoy your posts, and a genuine curiosity to learn and educate, is something I appreciate.

You are right they are NOT the same. But the difference is NOT that great either. Heat masking, is still in it's infancy, and IRST's are progressing by leaps and bound. From what I know the Blk60's decade+ old IRST was picking up every aircraft in theater, without exception. i.e. exception = aircraft, or exercise it has participated in.

Makes me wonder what the Blk62 will be capable of.

There will be no new aircraft for PAF ... Discussing them is just teasing yourself...

Remember India just order 2 squadrons of the rafale, I don't see any other alternative (su-35 may be possible) But an F-16 Block 70(even 60) would be a good pick. I don't see you "parroting" any better ideas, if not then leave.

Sure maybe we should order some more F-7's? Got any better ideas? An F-16 Block 70 (or even 60) would be best counter to the Rafale, It would be a better option over the Su-35

Thailand operates an Aircraft Carrier, their defence budget is actually lower the ours.

1) I prefer to talk on subjects I'm familiar with, no point in parroting unrealistic nonsense like you.

2) Irrespective of how effective an F-16Blk62 be against the Rafale, ground realities are very different.

3) Please do enlighten this forum and tell us what type of aircrafts, and how many, does the HTMS Chakri Naruebe carry?

Ye, same here. I talk on those subjects too. And don't play that crap with me right there

Now I was just sharing my opinion in terms of the F-16, I would like to hear some other plausible alternatives

The role for Thailand's Aircraft carrier is different, it carries Harriers, Choppers and potentially F-35's. I never said Pakistan should get a STOVL specific aircraft carrier like that one.
@Oscar This kid needs some enlightenment.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom