What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

We need stop gap fighter jet untill stealth jet arrives which need approx 10 yrs india getting Rafale in 2 yrs we will be sitting duck in numbers and in quality we become weaker day by day us attitude with F 16 will bring more headaches we need SU 35 for stop gap with airsuperiority role and it will fill big holes in PAF

We need stop gap fighter jet untill stealth jet arrives which need approx 10 yrs india getting Rafale in 2 yrs we will be sitting duck in numbers and in quality we become weaker day by day us attitude with F 16 will bring more headaches we need SU 35 for stop gap with airsuperiority role and it will fill big holes in PAF
How many Aircraft exactly?

I do not see any Russian fighter in PAF colours. Russia is to sell S400 after 2 weeks and multi billion dollars defence deals in pipeline. European fighters We can,t purchase as eurofighters are very
Costly and Grippen , india may purchase soon as now hunt for single engine fighter has begun. Do,t think of F16 as few aircraft we got were given to us, in the name of war against terrorism.
The only viable option is J10 aircraft. Affordable and no political restrictions. If we order 40 aircraft, we,'ll get them in time space of 3 to 4 years. Otherwise at that time Rafael will started induction in IAF and we will be thinking Nd thinking only.
If J10 c is equivalent to F16, what else we need?? Stealth is far away

Most likely storing funds for fifth generation ambitions.
only operational 5th generation aircraft are american

No plan is seemed to me..
No Su 35 No J-11
We will wait for 5th generation fighter :hitwall:
These discussion are from more than 2 years here ... Which will be next 4th gen aircraft...Yes Su-35 Russia will give it to us...No Russia under Indian pressure wont give it to Pakistan .... And:argh:
/

Russia will sell the Su-35. The price will be steep.

People are ready but the Su-35's are nowhere visible. You got any 'inside info' ??
Yes PAF itself told senate a month ago that they are going for 40 high end Air Crafts the two names they told were Euro Fighter or SU-35

If India gets the S-400 and places it near the border to cover parts of Pak airspace, it will be a serious threat for civilian as well as PAF aircraft.

US believes these kind of SAMs can be countered using organised cyber attacks. Chinese will start getting deliveries of the S-400 next year AFAIK.
I strongly believe the Chinese are capable of developing such a capability. They have purchased six S-400 systems which will certainly be reverse engineered & the software analysed for loopholes which can be exploited to neutralize or even damage the SAM system (when there is threat of escalation).

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2...surface-air-missiles-us-looks-counter/109684/
Pak should counter it by HQ9 variant.

I wish to believe you but many seniors here refute any such opportunities.
Yes same seniors denied that Pakistan is working on nuclear plant for nuclear submarine and now those same seniors have confirmed it. Mr PAF themselves told our senate that we are going for 40 major jets and they names they told are SU-35 or Euro Fighter

Pak should counter it by HQ9 variant.
We are already buying HQ9. If we would ask Russia they would sell us S-400 no issue with that only question is do we really need it ?

Yes same seniors denied that Pakistan is working on nuclear plant for nuclear submarine and now those same seniors have confirmed it. Mr PAF themselves told our senate that we are going for 40 major jets and they names they told are SU-35 or Euro Fighter
Good. If you have been following me, you would know that I'm one of the proponents of Su35s or EFTs for PAF and I have been ridiculed for that. I have been out of touch with my contacts in PAF otherwise I would have personally confirmed it thus I'm relying on pdf for the news. I will be more than happy that PAF acquires some 4.5 gen birds asap.

Turkey ability to make a 5th gen aircraft without American or European help is zero. It is unlikely they allow Pakistanis participation due to your closeness with china
You are under-estimating Pakistan-Turkey relations... Especially our cooperation in military fields.

Not too long ago, Pakistan sold Turkey over 100 trainer jets. Pakistan - Turkey regularly embark on many projects. Turkey also has open ToTs with Pakistan over many of their weapons.

You also under-estimate Turkish engenuity, they are one of the leading indigenous weapons producer in the world and one of the fastest military exporters.

The TAI TFX program has the backing of Saab and BAE.

Also, it was Turkey that invited Pakistan to join the TAI TFX program.

http://www.baaghi.tv/turkey-invites-pakistan-to-tfx-fighter-program/
http://quwa.org/2016/08/22/turkey-invited-pakistan-participate-next-gen-tfx-fighter-program/

There is also a thread running on this...

We are already buying HQ9. If we would ask Russia they would sell us S-400 no issue with that only question is do we really need it ?
Yes PAF itself told senate a month ago that they are going for 40 high end Air Crafts the two names they told were Euro Fighter or SU-35
Thats something like a good news
Do you have any video of that zarvan bhai

Yes of course we need it. It is the best currently available system on the market.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom