What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

An F-16 Block 70 is quite feasible, its based on the Block 60 which is based of the Block 52+. Even the block 60 would be good.
Eurofighter is great, but its just so expensive to buy and operate. An F-16V would cost 1/3 of a Eurofighter.
USA don't give us F-16V and you are talking about F-16 Block 70:hitwall::crazy:, money is not problem for PAF and what about Grippen NG

USA don't give us F-16V and you are talking about F-16 Block 70:hitwall::crazy:, money is not problem for PAF and what about Grippen NG
Not a bad choice, but I think the PAF would rather configure the JF-17 Block 3 as close to Gripen NG as they can. It was considered in the early 2000 but the F-16 was still much preferred

The only reason the US isn't giving block 60 is because our government want's them for free.

@Windjammer I have read on many threads that paf and a Chinese company CAC or the other one signed mou for development of a single engine stealth plane ? Is this like the f15 se version of jf 17 or new airframe ? Please shed some light here

Thailand operates an Aircraft Carrier, their defence budget is actually lower the ours.
Thailand might feel the need for it keeping in view their geological position and their threat perception. I think we dont have any enemies who are not our neighbours. You dont need a Air craft carrier to fight the Indians. Most of our battles if ever fought will be on land so again it makes no sense to have an air craft carrier.
A

Thailand might feel the need for it keeping in view their geological position and their threat perception. I think we dont have any enemies who are not our neighbours. You dont need a Air craft carrier to fight the Indians. Most of our battles if ever fought will be on land so again it makes no sense to have an air craft carrier.
A

I'd rather see 3-4 heavy DDG's in PN than having a Air craft carrier ..floating around without even a Decent Air Defense Agis ships to protect it ..

Last edited:
A
I don't agree with that.

I don't agree with that.
Man listen Pakistan needs minimum deterrence with strategic offences in desert areas to counter cold start , for naval in light of gawader air planes with cruise missles from Karachi or even future forward operating base in gawader with different planes ( probably Chinese ) to protect China and Pakistan after cpec from blockade India needs air craft carrier for their large seas navy operating far from base while our subs and air could finish or deter a blockade any ways this thread is about new paf plane further discuss this in navy thank you

I'd rather see 3-4 heavy DDG's in PN than having a Air craft carrier ..floating around without even a Decent Air Defense Agis ships to protect it ..
Of course it would have protection

Man listen Pakistan needs minimum deterrence with strategic offences in desert areas to counter cold start , for naval in light of gawader air planes with cruise missles from Karachi or even future forward operating base in gawader with different planes ( probably Chinese ) to protect China and Pakistan after cpec from blockade India needs air craft carrier for their large seas navy operating far from base while our subs and air could finish or deter a blockade any ways this thread is about new paf plane further discuss this in navy thank you
Whatever plane the Air Force buys will also be operated by Navy too

Of course it would have protection

Whatever plane the Air Force buys will also be operated by Navy too
Exactly what I meant but since Chinese imports if oil from gaeader they could themselves station J11 it J16 with cruise missles

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom