What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

You took the bait. Thank You.

Well i have read about that event as well, it was reported a few years back as well as far as i remember. At least that was when it first happened and was reported.
Again, there is more to it than meets the eye. Again i might not go into a lot of details but just to drop a hint, IRST are the among the most effective systems against jamming, stealth in a plane is incorporated by a mix of jamming, RCS reduction and heat signature masking. :) Thus the different in specified range and the detection range against stealth. 50Km is still more than enough to run circles around a plane dear. :)
I hope you understand what i was trying to point out. @Khafee will also be able to confirm that there is some difference in detection range for stealth and non-stealth specially when heat masking is being used. That is the difference originally pointed out and what started this little argument. Anyway, it was quite informative and enlightening. Thank you.
Due to the nature of my job, I cannot reveal too much. Nonetheless Indus Falcon is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I hope you got the message.

Even this?

layggy7luneb5jamunvv.jpg

Yup, the effectiveness of IRST as a search tool depends really on the environment and scenario. Airshow, WVR scenarios dont count as search parameters when we are discussing stealth jets.

The F-35's DAS is the most superb system there is, yet it requires its networked nature to operate effectively.

What it does assist in against stealth jets, and the "stories" of Dhafra are what also helps the EF and Rafale to track the F-22 during a dogfight. Since radar doesnt really work against the F-22 even at such ranges, their IRST takes over as the primary sensor for providing tracking.

Yup, the effectiveness of IRST as a search tool depends really on the environment and scenario. Airshow, WVR scenarios dont count as search parameters when we are discussing stealth jets.

The F-35's DAS is the most superb system there is, yet it requires its networked nature to operate effectively.

What it does assist in against stealth jets, and the "stories" of Dhafra are what also helps the EF and Rafale to track the F-22 during a dogfight. Since radar doesnt really work against the F-22 even at such ranges, their IRST takes over as the primary sensor for providing tracking.

Agree with everything, very eloquently put.

Best Regards

Due to the nature of my job, I cannot reveal too much. Nonetheless Indus Falcon is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I hope you got the message.

Bro, Thank You for your kind words.

@Indus Falcon

Hi,

We were talking about the steup of the U S air force and its 5th gen strike setup---and you mentioned about the Rafale / BLK60 taking out the F22.

So---today I am sitting outside the house---stripping the paint off door moulding that I had taken off earlier today with paint stripper---and I started thinking about what you wrote---.

There was an excercise---it ended---the parties went their own ways---the U S declares success---the french reported the Rafale had tagged the F22---.

I have come to the conclusion that the U S A F " duped " the french---I fully believe that the F22 pilot intentionally underperformed---it did the same against the german and everybody else---.

The american military is master of deception---it toys around with the militaries of other nations as it seems fit---.

The americans are firm believers of deceiving their best and closest allies lest one of them stands against them one day as a nation---or an individual gone hostile.

Put the opponent on a pedestal so high---like they did to the Japanese in the 80's---gave them enough rope---and 28 years down the road---and they are still in shambles..

The paint stripper gel is very acidic---burns right thru the rubber gloves and the sting is very painful to the skin---thus---might have activated some brain cells in the gray matter to work overtime.

I hope that you take my comments real serious. @Khafee

You're welcome my friend; it was dragging on. 8-)

@Taygibay
if you don't mind, Your name sounds Turkish but you are from France and lives in Pakistan
Yeah, awfully complex, isn't it? If you'd know me, you'd see how fitting!
I wouldn't mind by the way but it's too complicated and drawn out to repeat here.
Remember France and Pakistan and you'll be fine. Read you soon.

I have come to the conclusion that the U S A F " duped " the french---I fully believe that the F22 pilot intentionally underperformed---it did the same against the german and everybody else---.

Ah, mate? There's nothing wrong with your believing this
but it is not a realistic position to hold. That on average, the USA
try to withhold full capacity so others think them feebler is evident
because all nations do so in international exercises. No one wants
to reveal operational details or the precise limit of their systems but
this simply cannot carry through to BFM merges.

Did you listen to that video above? Does it sound like that pilot is
faking his effort and the exertion? Do you really think F-22 tech makes
pulling 8Gs easier by much? That the American pilot is eating his McDo?

It just doesn't work that way. First pilots are more important than machines.
As long as both fighters are endowed for similar jobs ( not A-10 vs C-130 ),
the talent will shine through. That's why on such exercises, pilots' comments
often point out that Pakistanis are real good even though their planes aren't top.
In the ATLC mainframe when that dogfight took place, the French commander
pointed out after his Rafales wiped out Typhoons that their jockeys were young
for example.

That points to -Second which is that training is a serious business. You don't want
to train pilots to take it easy and even less than that to lose! Every training should
end in success to boost the psychological fortitude necessary for the long run.
When defeat does come, it is analyzed to refrain it from ever happening again.
And yet for training to work, losses have to be incurred at times or the exercise
was just not hard enough to teach anything?

The Raptor lost on occasion in BFM inside America, remember? Because that old
guy in the F/A-18E or G or other packs experience beyond his noobish high-falutin
opponent's expectations. The kid will be debriefed hard by his CO and next time ...
US Aggressors squadrons don't play possum. Train as you play. ETC

Great day all, Tay.

Last edited:
Any new plateform purchase (Su35/J16x/Typhoon) is going to be for long term.
We could order a Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier from France for the cost of barely 1 squadron of the Typhoon

F-16 Block 70 is best choice

We could order a Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier from France for the cost of barely 1 squadron of the Typhoon

Hope you are joking about the aircraft carrier....
Pakistan doesn't need any carrier. We need more corrvette and larger frigate.

I can understand at which level you think...!!

Plz don't express your assumptions bcz they are meaningless...
Nuclear powered AC... Oh God ... lolz

By the way America is not giving you further F-16 blk 52 and you are talking about blk 70...:blah:

I can understand at which level you think...!!

Plz don't express your assumptions bcz they are meaningless...
Nuclear powered AC... Oh God ... lolz

By the way America is not giving you further F-16 blk 52 and you are talking about blk 70...:blah:
Clearly you didn't read what i said, please read the comment carefully before you spew that kind of "lolz" shit at me
All I said was that the COST of barely even 1 squadron of the Typhoon would be that of a Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier.

As far as the F-16 goes
Now the US is willing to sell over the PAF some F-16's if our own funds can cover the costs (which apparently couldn't the last time).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom