What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

And rest of the kids on this thread i would gift on demand...with instructions in order to fly high jump from first floor so that for few months we can get rid of fanboys.
46594516-Kid-pilot-with-toy-jet-pack-against-autumn-sky-background-Happy-child-playing-outdoors-Stock-Photo.jpg
only the first floor? i was thinking second floor or the roof and land on the stringy beds you lot have. that will knock sense in them.

What if @Zarvan turns out to be right and PAF selects the SU-35 ... then would all of you who are making fun of him then apologize?
This is what Zarvan wrote on my Facebook wall in January (I edited out his picture and last name). I could disagree with someone, but I wouldn't make fun of them for it, even if they are wrong. Might make an exception for a really stupid case, but that's rare. If I recall correctly, it was Zarvan who said a few months ago that the PAF was looking at Su-35 and Eurofighter. Now we have two credible sources from PakDef - Haris Khan and Boota Masih - say the same (though Haris Khan is heavily hinting the J-16).

Attachments

• Zarvan-01.PNG
    Zarvan-01.PNG
    181.2 KB · Views: 184
This is what Zarvan wrote on my Facebook wall in January (I edited out his picture and last name). I could disagree with someone, but I wouldn't make fun of them for it, even if they are wrong. Might make an exception for a really stupid case, but that's rare. If I recall correctly, it was Zarvan who said a few months ago that the PAF was looking at Su-35 and Eurofighter. Now we have two credible sources from PakDef - Haris Khan and Boota Masih - say the same (though Haris Khan is heavily hinting the J-16).

Point taken

This is what Zarvan wrote on my Facebook wall in January (I edited out his picture and last name).
according @Dazzler the z-10 was sent back to china for upgrades and improvements kind like what they did with the ak tank j-7 j-6 and they turned out to be a great success. tbh i would go by dazzeler as its consistent with previous procurement methods

also i have seen that post and zarvan's fb page so i know what he looks like and his second name

https://defence.pk/threads/confirmed-pics-of-t-129-in-pakistan.435332/page-5#post-8392221
https://defence.pk/threads/confirmed-pics-of-t-129-in-pakistan.435332/page-4#post-8390641

Last edited:
And we are testing T-129 and showing interest in MI-28 specially the dual seat version so I was right. But if wz-16 engine comes than Z-10 will be back

Hello All
Here we go again :p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p:
No doubt that we need a heavy , I will say if we can y not 2 heavies like one As Air Superiority and other one as Multirole or bomber . Don't tell me wishing is a bad thing because from last 18 pages I only saw that.:-):-):-)
To all members buying is not a problem fro Pakistan , even if we want we can go for both SU-35 and EF2000 40 each it will cost us like 13Billion Max with every thing and it will take minimum 5 to 7 Years .
Just do some math , let us take a price tag of 14 billion $$$ and total years 7 that will work out 2Billion US$$$ and if you look at our Procurement Budget that is 2Billion US $$$ so now if we spent all for Birds even then we have the Money or if we spend 1Billion from Budge and Please don't tell me that Pakistan cant generate reaming 1Billion $$$.
Moral of the story is , Money was never that much of a problem , Problem was in will and poor and weak foreign publicity (lobbing) and also there was not much option available for Pakistan in past , but new Geopolitical Environment is very much in favour of Pakistan so now we have offers or sellers who are ready to sell and lol if Seller can understand that Pakistan have or can arrange money so I don't know Y people here on PDF don't .
Thank you all

Still recall the word of the Cheif who stated .... the J10B won't add anything new to our force while our pilots flying Older generation MIrage and F7

Sir G golden line , that is what I am saying from day one , 250 JF17 is a bad very bad Idea or if you want to replace all old birds with only one bird , we need a brother In arms for JF17 one more Bird and for me J10 is best in that regard One more new Advance Gen Single Engine Delta wing.
Some members here say there is a problem in Engine that is y we are not getting it , for me that's a childish excuse , Please don't tell me PAF and PLAAF is not able to sort out engine problem .

In the end My wish list " Remember Money is There"

JF-17 ------------------------------ 150

J10(P) ----------------------------- 150

SU-35 ----------------------------- 40 to 60

EF2000 ----------------------------- 60 to 80

F16 (MLUs) ----------------------- 100

According to Haris Khan PDF PAF is buying 40 HighEnd Aircrafts very soon they not chines or Americans .PAF looking to used F16 via Jorden but these 40 r New and would be a third type .No J20 or J31 at this moment.

possibly Russian as mention by Shahid masood and was poted in some thread on PDF.

In the end My wish list " Remember Money is There"

JF-17 ------------------------------ 150

J10(P) ----------------------------- 150

SU-35 ----------------------------- 40 to 60

EF2000 ----------------------------- 60 to 80

F16 (MLUs) ----------------------- 100

Some things of your wish list are a reality but you have to understand that some are just not an option.
PAF would have 100 F-16's

Still the requirement of 100 high end aircraft remains to be filled.

150 JF-17 would indicate only 3 batches but PAF has announced that Block 4 is being considered hence the number automatically increases by 50 more. i.e 200 JF-17's.

These numbers would take PAF combat fleet to around 400 aircraft. PAF has already stated that they are looking towards 400-450 combat aircraft. However with the Western Border and CPEC developments the numbers would have to be increased to some where around 500-550.

Back
Top Bottom