What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

I belive a mirror would help you to find out the person who is making fun of you.
Regards,
Ayna Delh k tujko yeh bole ay sanwarney waley...ab tu bemoat maryen gey tere chahney waley.

Pakistan would wait for 10 years to invest heavily on 5th Gen fighter project probably a J.V with China or home production of J-31.
Waiting for ten years is suicide and @waz I know about India's investments and that is exactly the reason they can't afford to threaten Russia

Waiting for ten years is suicide and @waz I know about India's investments and that is exactly the reason they can't afford to threaten Russia

Russia is worried of losing it bro. India can work with with a number nations e.g. Sweden, France etc.

PAFS next fighter in order of most likely to Virtually zero is as follows. nos around 40

Thunders new block = 99% chance
F16 used = 99% chance
F16/52 = 50% chance after more lobbying
J10B = 40% chance if a financing supported by china
SU35 = 25% if financing supported by Russia and no pressure from india
Rafale/Typhoon/Gripen = 10% chance .............. JUST SO DAM EXPENSIVE for PAK pockets
F35 = 0% just wont happen imo

PS this is placing and order between now & 2020

Both J20 & J31 will not be available for another decade

New aircraft for PAF is between new upgraded thunder or F16 used from other non USA country . Outside chance of J10B

Russia is worried of losing it bro. India can work with with a number nations e.g. Sweden, France etc.
That will put India 10 years behind sheduele which they can't afford along with giving access to Pakistan if PAK 50

PAFS next fighter in order of most likely to Virtually zero is as follows. nos around 40

Thunders new block = 99% chance
F16 used = 99% chance
F16/52 = 50% chance after more lobbying
J10B = 40% chance if a financing supported by china
SU35 = 25% if financing supported by Russia and no pressure from india
Rafale/Typhoon/Gripen = 10% chance .............. JUST SO DAM EXPENSIVE for PAK pockets
F35 = 0% just wont happen imo

PS this is placing and order between now & 2020

Both J20 & J31 will not be available for another decade

New aircraft for PAF is between new upgraded thunder or F16 used from other non USA country . Outside chance of J10B
Nice observation but bro from where you get the stats?

Whatever this is, is not going to happen any time soon. Let the events unfold and reveal what gets selected. Whatever platform is selected, will be placed on order and it won't be until 2 to 3 years from the placement of that order ... that the first examples will begin to arrive.

Anything else is speculation, unless someone has a clear insider info on which platform has been selected.

Last edited:
A big If PAF going to purchase Jets right now the most probable option is used mirages from UAE.

If its not fake news than If you see other than Chinese and American there left four options, Su/Mig, Ef, raf, Saab. My guess is Mig.

why get gripen, better to buy electronics for thunder from third party option , otherwise they are identical in size and performance

Not exactly identical, besides, buying a gripen means we can get something to work with the Thunder.

Is there any realistic chance of this happening anytime soon? I think Eurofighter is more of a wishful thinking at this point and I agree with the senior members that Su-35 is almost impossible to pull. Is there any chance Russia will approve China to provide J-11B/C or something?

Maj Osmani.

I don't work in the industry and I don't have inside information.

But I work in statistics
I follow military trends
I follow geo politics

its fairly obvious what PAF can and cant do.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE huge limitations both financially and politically.

No we had trying to purchase GRIPEN in early 2000 but Sweden disagreed to sell offensive weapon to Pakistan, the only option is left EF2000 from Europe or may be J-10c or J-10d will comming

No, it was the US that made the deal go rotten. Trust me, I am 100% sure that if we tried hard enough, we could get the Gripen.

Back
Top Bottom