What's new

A message from Yemen

Pakistan should secure the port of Aden. Build an trading post and an enclave.

It's imperative for economic security of Pakistan.

Pakistan should secure the port of Aden. Build an trading post and an enclave.

It's imperative for economic security of Pakistan.
Pakistan has 200,000 soldiers under UN flag, they can easily secured the ports.

Pakistan has 200,000 soldiers under UN flag, they can easily secured the ports.

UN should start with Kashmir.

We can spend a few thousand under IMAFT and secure that trading port. Link it to Djibouti onwards through Suez into Turkey.

Would compliment the freight service Islamabad-Tehran-Istanbul.
What if Saudi doesn't want that

That would clear things for good then

Guys ..watch that video again and for few minutes imagine your house is in the middle of it shaking and your kids screaming from fear..

I am with that Yemeni guy....MBS should pay for what he has done to Arabs ...He sits in his yacht .and watches his American planes dropping American bombs on poorest Arabs...he goes back to his living room in his Yacht and kisses his children good nite..A monster made in Arabia.

Stop supporting terrorists. I feel sorry for these you got caught in the middle but these are terrorist entities and in no way shall anyone support them or sympathize with them.

My heart is black to these people. This is a well pieced together propaganda video but it's not gonna work. May Jannah be granted to the bombers.

These filth terrorists are calling people kafir, jew or American infidels to proud Yemeni people. They are brainwashed and dead inside

Last edited:
Stop supporting terrorists. I feel sorry for these you got caught in the middle but these are terrorist entities and in no way shall anyone support them or sympathize with them.

My heart is black to these people. This is a well pieced together propaganda video but it's not gonna work. May Jannah be granted to the bombers.

These filth terrorists are calling people kafir, jew or American infidels to proud Yemeni people. They are brainwashed and dead inside
So let me see..Houthis control 80% of Yemen population. So according to your logic 80% of Yemen people are terrorist and MBS is the Freedom fighter for the rest of them..Few bombs here and there on top of those 80% does not hurt any one... Man I like your logic...I hope you show up in the court to defend MBS when they drag his *** to the International criminal court..(if he makes it that far...remember Ghadafi and Saddam).

I see Iranian sponsored terrorists being bombed to smithereens so what’s the issue here? If anyone feels sorry for them you can go and volunteer to join your beloved terrorists and we’ll gladly turn you into a burnt kabab as well....

And now in the real world and aside from the boring overused propaganda here’s the situation on the ground all over Yemen:

Now what kind of starving and hungry people that are being bombarded daily & in fear of their lives have the time to construct and go to malls and plan multiple days celebrations in so called “besieged & bombarded cities” and choose from vast varieties of top quality restaurants plus plan full on music festivals?! :no:

Guys ..watch that video again and for few minutes imagine your house is in the middle of it shaking and your kids screaming from fear..

I am with that Yemeni guy....MBS should pay for what he has done to Arabs ...He sits in his yacht .and watches his American planes dropping American bombs on poorest Arabs...he goes back to his living room in his Yacht and kisses his children good nite..A monster made in Arabia.
HUNDREDS towns and villages were destroyed by Assad/Iran/Russia bombings in Syria.

ZERO towns and villages were destroyed by Saudi bombings in Yemen.

mbs & mbz are spoiled rotten tired princes with a blood lust...they need to be dealt with & removed.

Back
Top Bottom