What's new

A Message for the Nation - by Iqrar ul Hassan

peace brother will always support this men love his show

Khuda us qoum ki halat nai badalta , jo apni halat khud nai badalti ....

Jaisi Awaam , Waise hukmraan ...

dont look for forgiveness from Allah , just wait till his Wrath comes upon us ....actually it is already on us ...

Achi leadership bhi woh kaam nai kersakti jo common man ne kerna hai , Leader sirf rasta dekha sakta hai ...

lakin humari society mai jo buraiyan hai , for example , sabzi wala cheater , dukan daar cheater , doctors dhoke baaz , masjid ,madarsay aur imaam bargaahen extremism ka gardh , chori , rishwaat , soud pe zindagi , baimaani , kharab aur muzhere sehat khana , jo janwaroon ko bhi kilana chaiye woh insaano ko dena , yeh sab kon thek kare ga ???
islam ke naam pe hazaroon logo ka qatal , maslak ke naam pe society ka divide , aur nationalism ke naam pe jaghre , baad ikhlaqi , baad diyaniti , tu bachpan se seekta hai har pakistani ... yeh kon sa leader change kare ga ??

if you want to change Pakistan , everyone , first change yourself ...

Achi leadership bhi woh kaam nai kersakti jo common man ne kerna hai , Leader sirf rasta dekha sakta hai ...

brother the fact is that human being by nature is evil and corrupt. It is the law of the land made by the leaders and implemented strictly which keeps the world in order. Pakistanis do not care about raod speed limits in Pakistan but when they drive in dubai they are very concious. I know a person who got fines worth 10,000 riyal in one day when camera flashed him twice at 200+speeds while travelling from batha border to hofuf. Now he never drives above 100 .

if you want to change Pakistan , everyone , first change yourself ...
Yes i agree. But the environment must be changed as well. I never wanted to give rishwat in my life. I went to a Patwari and all things changed, i discussed the matter of his rishwat with powerful family persons(civil and military), and they all said you will have to give it otherwise they will prolong and complicate your case for years.... i am honest but what was i supposed to do??

the process of changing the nation can be speeded up by an honest and dedicated leadership... If you disagree just travel from abu dhabi to dammam (KSA) by road and you will see how arabs living under two different leaderships are behaving totally differently.

Salute to Iqrar ul Hassan.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom