What's new

A lesson for Pakistani establishment on handling traitors from Russia

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sometimes I begin to wonder if the establishment is indeed the biggest set of traitors, but we assume the best and prepare for the worst. Nawaz Sharif escaped Pakistan faking ill health as we all know. Either the government and military let him escape in some sort of deal or were genuinely stupid enough to fall for his tricks - i'm not sure which I should be more concerned about.

Anyway, it seems someone tried the same BS with Putin, and he took a different approach. He sent a KGB agent into prison and secretly recorded the politician who claimed to be on his death bed in perfectly good health. He has then released the footage.

This is how real patriots handle traitors.

The Russians are brutal in their dealings. Zero tolerance for any BS. You know why? Because they are truly patriotic and value their nation. Forget Pakistan. It cannot and won't retaliate in the same manner. Not in a million years.

We have to admit the facts. We lack the courage and ability to respond viciously to protect our interests. We rely on IMF for loans. What is a country that relies on loans going to say to other nations that provide approval? More than that we have people in power who are not entirely patriotic. They have businesses and other interests abroad in Western nations. We are a nation that don't pay taxes. Our nationals invest millions abroad instead of investing in their own country. There is no love nor interest in Pakistan by the wealthy and elite segment of the society. These people live and breathe in this country, but their interests and loyalty lies elsewhere. We got this country on a silver platter as our forefathers sacrificed their lives for our future. Did we really do justice?

Last edited:
The Russians are brutal in their dealings. Zero tolerance for any BS. You know why? Because they are truly patriotic and value their nation. Forget Pakistan. It cannot and won't retaliate in the same manner. Not in a million years.

We have to admit the facts. We lack the courage and ability to respond viciously to protect our interests. We rely on IMF for loans. What is a country that relies on loans going to say to other nations that provide approval? More than that we have people in power who are not entirely patriotic. They have businesses and other interests abroad in Western nations. We are a nation that don't pay taxes. Our nationals invest millions abroad instead of investing in their own country. There is no love nor interest in Pakistan by the wealthy and elite segment of the society. These people live and breathe in this country, but their interests and loyalty lies elsewhere. We got this country on a silver platter as our forefathers sacrificed their lives for our future. Did we really do justice?

Zinda aur murda qaumo mai yehi farq hota hai.

In simple words establishment did made a deal with the NORA its no secret and Maryam was suppose to be part of the deal too.
Our establishment does not truly live and breath Pakistan instead they have got interests abroad. That's the baggage which hampers them from making decisions only and only for Pakistan and they are still involve in Pakistan politics in the back ground. Our love for Pakistan and armed forces is always going to be their but their fingers in different pies are not healthy for Pakistan.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if the establishment is indeed the biggest set of traitors, but we assume the best and prepare for the worst. Nawaz Sharif escaped Pakistan faking ill health as we all know. Either the government and military let him escape in some sort of deal or were genuinely stupid enough to fall for his tricks - i'm not sure which I should be more concerned about.

Anyway, it seems someone tried the same BS with Putin, and he took a different approach. He sent a KGB agent into prison and secretly recorded the politician who claimed to be on his death bed in perfectly good health. He has then released the footage.

our establishment definately made a deal with Nawaz and his daughter for permanent exile and Shabaz to take over Noon party as a moderate leader. but Imran khan sabutagued it by banning Nani from travelling and arresting a moderate shabaz.

as for secret video recording and showing to Pakistanis is concerned , there are various videos of Ishaq Dar and Nawaz where they are perfectly fine. enjoying food, walking smiling and enjoying their "exile".
our people worship their leaders so they will always give them a pass and will make justifications for them. our establishment is also a political party.

Russia fought an enormous war against Germans in WW2. Their heroic achievements as a nation are unmatched. They had backs to the wall and fought with all disadvantage. This gave them self belief and a sense of nationhood.

After WW2, the Russians decided they will never buy any weapon from any country. They will be self reliant in every sector of life. They might not be comparable to West but they achieved it as they are a proud nation.

Now compare this to Pakistan. Give a Pakistani education or power, the first they do is shit on their country. We have such low esteem. We keep looking towards West to seek validation. We cant do what Russians can. The people who have power in the country are either looking to steal money and buy property abroad or take money from vested lobbies to sh*t on country.

as long as punjab establishment is in power i say nothing will happen too much inferiority complex to the west.

Punjab establishment is here to stay because Punjab is 60% of Pakistan, so lets give up hope now already.

There is no comparison between Pakistan and Russia, they have a rich history and they pride themselves for who they are, our nation started by connecting itself to a larger community i.e Islam but later turn into a failed state with ethnic, social , religious, political and military issues , The nation of Pakistan is dead inside out and living on borrowed time, one more major 71 and its gone into pieces .

It all boils down to feudalism and colonialism that never left Pakistani society unlike India. The net result is that it lives in the political, bureaucracy and military organs of the state like a terminal cancer and now has Pakistan like a crippled being riddled with both aids and cancer.

I have lost track of the number of deaths I hear from distant friends and family on social media but the population is too busy with weddings or ethnic alliances. This is falsely interpreted as “happiness “ index instead of a moronic index which it is. Moronistan.

It all boils down to feudalism and colonialism that never left Pakistani society unlike India. The net result is that it lives in the political, bureaucracy and military organs of the state like a terminal cancer and now has Pakistan like a crippled being riddled with both aids and cancer.

I have lost track of the number of deaths I hear from distant friends and family on social media but the population is too busy with weddings or ethnic alliances. This is falsely interpreted as “happiness “ index instead of a moronic index which it is. Moronistan.
The Indian elite may be globetrotting right now, but they've carved their "true homes" in India.

So, if all goes down the dirt, they'll return to India.

Yes, they'll live in enclaves (albeit city-scale seeing how some areas are now really advanced), but it's in the elite's interest to see India rise as a whole. Sure, they won't necessarily care about their poorest and other low rungs of society, but the country needs to be strong in its economy and military.

On the other hand, Pakistani elites are content with living the rest of their days as condo landlords in the UK or Canada. Folks like Nawaz Sharif will roar like lions in Pakistan, but will line up for nihari at some middle-tier Pakistani restaurant in Mississauga like the rest of us.

The 'colonial mindset' comes in 2 forms. There's the form of 'if you can't beat them, be like them,' which you see among Indians, and there's, 'if you can't beat them, work for them,' which you see among our leaders.

Obviously, you wouldn't want to have the colonial mindset at all. Rather, you want the mindset of instituting a new way of life and thought in the world. However, if we can't muster the ambition and resolve for "being like them," where are we going to get it for "beating them?"

Optimistically speaking, I think the problem with Pakistan is that the current gatekeepers are keeping the wrong people in and keeping the right people out. In other words, if the gatekeepers change their minds, then outsiders such as yourself and myself can come in and institute the necessary changes. In other words, there's no other problem -- e.g., we have resources, the population, and even (in actual numbers) enough competent people around the world to tap into.

Unfortunately, the gatekeeper issue may in fact be a severe case of calcification, so cracking it so that it facilitates change may be a huge challenge. You'd have to convince the ones benefitting from it today that the future can give them a lot more if only they sit back and let others manage it.

However, we Pakistanis aren't ambitious, nor do we chase risk. The ones with the power don't want to rock the boat for "what might be" ... they apply this to their defence programs and to who gets the run the country and how.

Last edited:
The Indian elite may be globetrotting right now, but they've carved their "true homes" in India.

So, if all goes down the dirt, they'll return to India.

Yes, they'll live in enclaves (albeit city-scale seeing how some areas are now really advanced), but it's in the elite's interest to see India rise as a whole. Sure, they won't necessarily care about their poorest and other low rungs of society, but the country needs to be strong in its economy and military.

On the other hand, Pakistani elites are content with living the rest of their days as condo landlords in the UK or Canada. Folks like Nawaz Sharif will roar like lions in Pakistan, but will line up for nihari at some middle-tier Pakistani restaurant in Mississauga like the rest of us.

The 'colonial mindset' comes in 2 forms. There's the form of 'if you can't beat them, be like them,' which you see among Indians, and there's, 'if you can't beat them, work for them,' which you see among our leaders.

Obviously, you wouldn't want to have the colonial mindset at all. Rather, you want the mindset of instituting a new way of life and thought in the world. However, if we can't muster the ambition and resolve for "being like them," where are we going to get it for "beating them?"

Optimistically speaking, I think the problem with Pakistan is that the current gatekeepers are keeping the wrong people in and keeping the right people out. In other words, if the gatekeepers change their minds, then outsiders such as yourself and myself can come in and institute the necessary changes. In other words, there's no other problem -- e.g., we have resources, the population, and even (in actual numbers) enough competent people around the world to tap into.

Unfortunately, the gatekeeper issue may in fact be a severe case of calcification, so cracking it so that it facilitates change may be a huge challenge. You'd have to convince the ones benefitting from it today that the future can give them a lot more if only they sit back and let others manage it.

However, we Pakistanis aren't ambitious, nor do we chase risk. The ones with the power don't want to rock the boat for "what might be" ... they apply this to their defence programs and to who gets the run the country and how.

Janab the ones with power are mere puppets being controlled by colonial powers. You are witnessing remote controlled colonialism. Remove these puppets, and the Americans will swoop down on the nuclear weapons, and then who knows what will be left of the country. Step 1 is leadership who can stand up to the West. Raheel Sharif was such a person, but he was alone. They sideline him and his team to Saudi Arabia. Zia ul Haq was such a man. They got rid of him. Bhutto was such a man. They got rid of him. Your leaders today are afraid of being assassinated by their Western overlords. And so, we don't just need a leader, we need a team in which someone else can step up if the leader is assassinated and continue the resistance.

Ok 1 tretior nawaz sharif has escape BUT 2nd zardari&co still in Pakistan & doing corruption openly but nothing to do with it...

its not the faujis that are the problem its the fauji incs interests that partners with corrupts its the commerical interests thats protecting nawaj and zardaris from justice! at this pace military inc will become a bigger threat to Pakistan than Ttp or India! and we will have to launch a zarb e azb to clear terrorist organization of dha fwo and cereal factories; the fk right!

The difference between two is ; Russian establishment works for their country while Pakistani establishment works for green cards and corner plots.

Back
Top Bottom