What's new

A lesson for Pakistani establishment on handling traitors from Russia

i have to be to give it back i am tired with this bull shit posted bout my ppl by punjabis or those idiot posh wannabe urdu speakers on this forum. truth is punjab establishment has fcuked up big time and now all other ethnic groups curse them. Dont blame me i just telling the truth.

plus punjab governmnet could not tackle few idiots like altaf hussein, cant hang nawaz sharif, zardaris or are they bought out. Soon china will also call in debt, and the common man will get screwed.

Let me explain how it is easy to get killed in UK, just go and borrow just 500 pounds and then expect to be stabbed on your door step. Pak government cant do nothing to the most softest fattest slowest of the thieves like nawaz, zardari, altaf.
Ever wondered why thye go London not up north because they be flattened under car and beaten with bats.

So, Zardari is Punjabi? Bugti is Punjabi? Imran Khan is Punjabi? Pervaiz Musharraf was Punjabi? The Kalimah La Ilaha Illa Allahu Muhammadur Rasoolullah unites all Muslims. Stop looking at it through the lens of races. If someone has done wrong, call it out openly, but don't divide us based on ethnicities, tribes, and races.

Last edited:
So who's to blame? mirpuris are not running the show in pak. Members have no problem blaming mirpuris of uk as backward barbarians for petty crimes, however nothing compared to pakistan, which has bigger issues. The mirror has to be shown to those who point fingers at others, not knowing the history of those ppls.

Last edited:
Establishment has tried that route many times in the past. All that ended up doing is make Pakistan more unstable by giving the opposing side martyrs. Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

In my opinion, establishment correctly gauged the public sentiment, and wisely dealt with the PDM. If it was Imran leading the PDM, I promise you, people would have risen up--being anti-authority is in Pakistani blood.

Many nations in the past have been destroyed due to the ego and insecurity of men in power.

why cant these assoles pick percentage of each ethnic group in government to represent the country as a whole. why one dominates the whole picture then wonder why other ethnic groups have resentment and hatred. They are gangsters at home but outside the country hide like the worst cowards you can imagine.
I remember as a kid a famous pak star came to UK in my town only to be egged and ran into the car to get away. Why this happens? nepotism that's why. Pakistan is full of this including movie actors who had heart attack when a decent Turkish series was aired. We see what this thugs will do, if a war breaks out with the neighbor, my bet is they will pack their bags and fly to dubai or western country. While the peasants will fight to death for their country. Taliban has america by the balls at times and asks them come to the negotiating table.

Democracy is the only solution.

Dont blame system. The US, whole of Europe , scandinavian countries c, Australia and New Zealand are the most prosperous countries in the world.

If you know the Pakistani mentality they will always resist autocracy and dectaitorship from 1857 war of independence , than 1947, 1971 and see what's happening in today's India. You can never suppress them.

Pakistani deserve the best.

Yes, any how many countries of illiterate tribals does democracy work for? Name one successful example were a multi ethnic nation with a tribal society and low literacy rate has succeeded with parliamentary democracy?

Idiots who can't sign thier own name are participating in making decisions about governance.

Yes, any how many countries of illiterate tribals does democracy work for? Name one successful example were a multi ethnic nation with a tribal society and low literacy rate has succeeded with parliamentary democracy?

Idiots who can't sign thier own name are participating in making decisions about governance.

So should we not educate the illiterates ???

Should we not bring civilisation in society?

I am sorry but I believe , these same illiterates tribal people when move to develop country with proper system they are completely different.

I think we need to strengthen democracy and institutes.

. We got this country on a silver platter as our forefathers sacrificed their lives for our future. Did we really do justice?

That is the reason why I believe genocide and rape of Sindhis , Balochs and Pashtuns should have happened during 1947 for them to valve Pakistan . They woke up one morning and got Pakistan.

Muhajirs suffered the most and still are suffering . They had the drive to succeed but their pathway was blocked by the natives whose forefathers and mothers didn't get raped and killed.

Russia is one of three only 'independent' countries in the world. The other two are China and USA. When we will become independent , we will also do things independently.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if the establishment is indeed the biggest set of traitors, but we assume the best and prepare for the worst. Nawaz Sharif escaped Pakistan faking ill health as we all know. Either the government and military let him escape in some sort of deal or were genuinely stupid enough to fall for his tricks - i'm not sure which I should be more concerned about.

Anyway, it seems someone tried the same BS with Putin, and he took a different approach. He sent a KGB agent into prison and secretly recorded the politician who claimed to be on his death bed in perfectly good health. He has then released the footage.

This is how real patriots handle traitors.
Sitting pigeon.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if the establishment is indeed the biggest set of traitors, but we assume the best and prepare for the worst. Nawaz Sharif escaped Pakistan faking ill health as we all know. Either the government and military let him escape in some sort of deal or were genuinely stupid enough to fall for his tricks - i'm not sure which I should be more concerned about.

Anyway, it seems someone tried the same BS with Putin, and he took a different approach. He sent a KGB agent into prison and secretly recorded the politician who claimed to be on his death bed in perfectly good health. He has then released the footage.

This is how real patriots handle traitors.
Our establishment is stupid, and treasonous because they put the interests of their illegimate off spring before the national interest. Those bastard kids eventually turn on their creator، and bite them in the a***. Think.....bhutto, nawaz, zardari and countless other vermin disguised as politicians and supported by the establishment. Loser is always pakistan, thanks to these self proclaimed patriots.

If they can decide to vote for a separate country they can decide about governance

Only thing a Pakistani is patriotic about is China. Pakistani would never makes friends with enemy of China. On other hand Pakistani will gladly suck balls of any inhabitant from India America Israel Bangladesh as long as they have harmed Pakistan/Kashmir only and Pakistanis/Kashmiris that is. It dont matter what the Hindus did to millions of Muslims in India when Pakistan came about in 1947. And all there after ... We have forgotten and forgiven. Hindu still hates your existance just across the border ... All he wants is white white xhickni Pakistani girls after massacring you ... And they have prepared RSS for that ... What have u prepared ... Positins u like to get facked in by Hindus. Wallahi most beyghayrat qawm that walks on this earth is Pakistani qawm ... Look at the Bengalis ... 50 years n they still wana fack the soilders in their graves who fought against their rebellion ... These traitorous bastad have more ghayrat ... But a **** ... Has less ghayrat then a kala kutta owned by a bengali. You people are shameless ... Why do i even bather ... I shouldnt say u shouldnt sack balls of Hindus and Sikhs ... After all i am barbaric and inhumane and you civilized and educated so how coukd u harbor hate against ur enwmies ... Whose agenda is to take Kashmir and Pakistan and enjoy ur white skinned sisters and daughters ... How could u dont we all want white shiny skin girl ... So what if they want white shiny skin if ur sister and daughter ... In civilisez world these thing are choice ... If ur behan has a kala Hindu ashiq or kala bengali ashiq ... So wat you are civilised ... Its civilised world so what is RSS planning is no diferent ... Awain hi mad mullah telling u n stressing u ... Hain na! Ignore him he will go away ... He wont say it ... Hes a troll ...

Last edited:
truth hurts

that's why it is in the mess it is. it only knows dollar and western slave complex. Punjab establishment accomplishment is only to get in debt, greed and piss off other ethnic groups.
being a Punjabi myself, I agree with you (except the "piss off other ethnic groups" part) --- the blame solely goes on our current establishment who mostly are Punjabis.

Having said this, let me make myself clear , I don't believe in ethnicism/racism as these evil things are not allowed in Islam.

Back
Top Bottom