What's new

A lesson for Pakistani establishment on handling traitors from Russia

Only thing a Pakistani is patriotic about is China. Pakistani would never makes friends with enemy of China. On other hand Pakistani will gladly suck balls of any inhabitant from India America Israel Bangladesh as long as they have harmed Pakistan/Kashmir only and Pakistanis/Kashmiris that is. It dont matter what the Hindus did to millions of Muslims in India when Pakistan came about in 1947. And all there after ... We have forgotten and forgiven. Hindu still hates your existance just across the border ... All he wants is white white xhickni Pakistani girls after massacring you ... And they have prepared RSS for that ... What have u prepared ... Positins u like to get facked in by Hindus. Wallahi most beyghayrat qawm that walks on this earth is Pakistani qawm ... Look at the Bengalis ... 50 years n they still wana fack the soilders in their graves who fought against their rebellion ... These traitorous bastad have more ghayrat ... But a **** ... Has less ghayrat then a kala kutta owned by a bengali. You people are shameless ... Why do i even bather ... I shouldnt say u shouldnt sack balls of Hindus and Sikhs ... After all i am barbaric and inhumane and you civilized and educated so how coukd u harbor hate against ur enwmies ... Whose agenda is to take Kashmir and Pakistan and enjoy ur white skinned sisters and daughters ... How could u dont we all want white shiny skin girl ... So what if they want white shiny skin if ur sister and daughter ... In civilisez world these thing are choice ... If ur behan has a kala Hindu ashiq or kala bengali ashiq ... So wat you are civilised ... Its civilised world so what is RSS planning is no diferent ... Awain hi mad mullah telling u n stressing u ... Hain na! Ignore him he will go away ... He wont say it ... Hes a troll ...

lolz you gone mad
The Russians are brutal in their dealings. Zero tolerance for any BS. You know why? Because they are truly patriotic and value their nation. Forget Pakistan. It cannot and won't retaliate in the same manner. Not in a million years.

We have to admit the facts. We lack the courage and ability to respond viciously to protect our interests. We rely on IMF for loans. What is a country that relies on loans going to say to other nations that provide approval? More than that we have people in power who are not entirely patriotic. They have businesses and other interests abroad in Western nations. We are a nation that don't pay taxes. Our nationals invest millions abroad instead of investing in their own country. There is no love nor interest in Pakistan by the wealthy and elite segment of the society. These people live and breathe in this country, but their interests and loyalty lies elsewhere. We got this country on a silver platter as our forefathers sacrificed their lives for our future. Did we really do justice?

its obvious, they are sell outs. the rule is if you have rulers with bank account abroad or assets then he/she is not for you.

lolz you gone mad

That is the natural response for intellectually n rationally challenged. When Quran was revealed saying idols couldnt even shoo a fly cant see hear do anythng ... The mushrikeen they couldnt respond to criticism cause they knew its the truth ... So what did they say ... Prophet sallallahu alayhi wassallam ... He is a mad poet ... He is gone looney ... I am not saying ur mushrik ... As humans when someone shows error of ways which makes us face uncomfortable reality... What do we do to comfort our aching heart ... He's mad... The wnker has lost the plot ... If i was saying the regular ball sacking Pakistanis are into wouldnt i be appreciated. Bitter truth pills thats all i have for bay-ghayrat people. Either you will learn to be proud nationalistic zealously anti-enemy and learn to hate ur enemy or i will keep hitting ur nutz ... Not that it will matter because as a nation ur nutz have been soothed so much u wont feel the humiliation. Its not ur fault for decades our tv n civilisd people have been harping about ... We are oeaceful we dont want war hindu is our brother ... Mean while Hindu has been preping his lingham for white chixks of Pakistan for past 50 years. You're in lala land ... Wake the fack up and see what your enemy is preping ... But u have Allah all mighty type Pakistan army why u need to worry ... Our army will whop them ... In it ... Our army kills indians by looking at em ... Thats how good it is ... That confidence cost is Pakistan in 71. Your army is good as the providence ... Their balls quiver in fear when indians issue a threat. How quickly they handed Abhinandan ... Before indian fm finished issuing threat abhinand was in India. He came to kill Pakistanis ... What happened to him we sent him back without trial fir murder ... Why because Pakistan army had confidence in themselves ... Stop drooling over gay sex with India ... Ur crush wants ur white skinned women after murdering you.

That is the natural response for intellectually n rationally challenged. When Quran was revealed saying idols couldnt even shoo a fly cant see hear do anythng ... The mushrikeen they couldnt respond to criticism cause they knew its the truth ... So what did they say ... Prophet sallallahu alayhi wassallam ... He is a mad poet ... He is gone looney ... I am not saying ur mushrik ... As humans when someone shows error of ways which makes us face uncomfortable reality... What do we do to comfort our aching heart ... He's mad... The wnker has lost the plot ... If i was saying the regular ball sacking Pakistanis are into wouldnt i be appreciated. Bitter truth pills thats all i have for bay-ghayrat people. Either you will learn to be proud nationalistic zealously anti-enemy and learn to hate ur enemy or i will keep hitting ur nutz ... Not that it will matter because as a nation ur nutz have been soothed so much u wont feel the humiliation. Its not ur fault for decades our tv n civilisd people have been harping about ... We are oeaceful we dont want war hindu is our brother ... Mean while Hindu has been preping his lingham for white chixks of Pakistan for past 50 years. You're in lala land ... Wake the fack up and see what your enemy is preping ... But u have Allah all mighty type Pakistan army why u need to worry ... Our army will whop them ... In it ... Our army kills indians by looking at em ... Thats how good it is ... That confidence cost is Pakistan in 71. Your army is good as the providence ... Their balls quiver in fear when indians issue a threat. How quickly they handed Abhinandan ... Before indian fm finished issuing threat abhinand was in India. He came to kill Pakistanis ... What happened to him we sent him back without trial fir murder ... Why because Pakistan army had confidence in themselves ... Stop drooling over gay sex with India ... Ur crush wants ur white skinned women after murdering you.

bro i feel ya.

Back
Top Bottom