What's new

A late hello - Hallo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That's not true, you said something smart yesterday and @Indus Falcon wanted to coronate you as a TTA!

Lolzzzzzz he was just kidding.i am so not tta material.
Sure, just tag me if you've any questions. I'm usually pretty reliable about answering them.
Thanx buddy iwill ask.

Oh and yes ihad to say u had voluntarily responded to some posts of mine sharing technical knowledge, they were very informative. Truly liked it. Oh and i love the fact how u always add images of defence equipemnt to illustrate ur point .

I never knew abt AUVs tbh. Learned from u.

keep posting good stuff. And oh , a late welcome.

Please post on my profile page. Thanks!

What message though? Am I in trouble:o::cray:?

images

"
A late hello - Hallo!"

You trying to get me banned! Have more fun, some not forum appropriate of course, but my goal in life is to be as whimsical as possible.

Why hello hello indeed....even if you got to say goodbye :p:

well i thought it would be stupid of me to introduce myself but now im assured its ok to introduce your self after nearly making 1000 posts.

View attachment 254957

Ask @Armstrong if you need confirmation, I've actually shared some pics with him.

Have you met Sven?

SvenSvensonov

1414 posts, 185 + ratings:o:. I feel so amateurish:(
why did @SvenSvenov get banned and you know if it is permanent, or temporary.

why did @SvenSvenov get banned and you know if it is permanent, or temporary.

It's been four months! I'm surprised people have taken this long to notice:lol:.

He's on requested leave until January 1st, though I suspect he'll be gone longer than that.

But you joined after he left (I'm assuming you were a lurker for a while too), how familiar are you with him:what:?

It's been four months! I'm surprised people have taken this long to notice:lol:.

He's on requested leave until January 1st, though I suspect he'll be gone longer than that.

But you joined after he left (I'm assuming you were a lurker for a while too), how familiar are you with him:what:?
i noticed quiet a while back he was banned, but when you mention else where you knew him in person i knew you were the person to ask about when will he be coming back.

so jan 1st. ok works for me.

also i see you more knowledgable in to space than any thing else, course it does make sense since you write algorithms for unmanned systems.

i have seen his post's regarding the saab gripen, which is a jet i am quiet fond of.

just a question of random intrest how long did it take for you to code, from hello world to multi threading oop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom