What's new

A late hello - Hallo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thanks... my comment was more than just my male instincts at play... play safe stay safe!

:lol:I understand. This is the Internet, if you tell someone your a women they don't believe you and accuse you of being a man. If you insist they'll ask for "pics or it didn't happen," so I understand you apprehension.

But last time I checked I was female, I'll check again if you'd like:azn:.

Great to have you here and enjoy reading your valuable posts.

:welcome:

:ashamed: Thanks.

:lol:I understand. This is the Internet, if you tell someone your a women they don't believe you and accuse you of being a man. If you insist they'll ask for "pics or it didn't happen," so I understand you apprehension.

200_s.gif

Have fun, sometimes take things too seriously, but always approach the internet and PDF with the perspective that nothing here matters outside of this forum. This place is fun!

one positive rating from my side.....:smitten:

Been there, done that.......... if you ever need tips on taking it to the next level, learn from people who have mastered the art over the years => @Horus @Oscar and of course myself........ :p:

Jokes aside, @Armstrong is one of the most annoyingly well-balanced persons on this forum and a friend to almost everyone......... aside from few things that really tick him off -- never ever end up on the wrong side of his nationalist feeling, or say anything foul of a local dish called 'Nihari', he'll go thermonuclear on your arse! :D

Thanks! Teasing Armstrong just seem natural, like I was born to do it:lol:.

again, play safe and stay safe...

never heard of you..maybe we'll post to the same thread someday.:-)

Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel like we don't have any similar interests.

:lol:

@Armstrong is one of the most annoyingly well-balanced persons on this forum and a friend to almost everyone

It's creepy how well mannered he is, and sometimes he even says smart things:o:!

aside from few things that really tick him off -- never ever end up on the wrong side of his nationalist feeling, or say anything foul of a local dish called 'Nihari', he'll go thermonuclear on your arse! :D

:pop:I'm intrigued and going to rag on him so hard now.

you can check and still tell a lie.....:partay:

:lol:Yes true... were you looking for an invitation?

:wave:I see you guys later, I've got to get to work!

Yup, i like your technical comments. Did not know much about you before reading this thread.
I have never been to Norway,but spent quite some time in your neighboring Swedish Lapland.
You guys get worst winters. But best summers with 24 hour sunlight. Used to spend summers in Lapland.

Welcome :) :welcome::pdf::pakistan:

P.S : I have been year for years but too afraid to comment / participate in the discussions :omghaha:

Let me know if you have blue eyes and blonde hair ?

James-Bond-James-Bond-agent-007-smiley-emoticon-001277-facebook.gif

Hei fra Norge!

I've been here for a few months (longer actually, stupid story), but only just realized that I neglected to introduce myself:partay:. So a formal hello to everyone!

1) Tell your interests.

Myself first and foremost, teasing @Armstrong , space exploration, military affairs, especially those relating to Scandinavia - but I'm flexible, in more ways than one:lol:... oh yeah, and being playful.

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history | Page 29

:o:I forgot beer:hitwall:

2) What do you do?

Have fun, sometimes take things too seriously, but always approach the internet and PDF with the perspective that nothing here matters outside of this forum. This place is fun!

3) How did you find us?

I'm friends with another forum member and his wife - a member too, or at least one that was here. They know why they are and so do a few other members here, but I wont out them without further prodding.

4) What interests you here?

Joking around with other members! @Armstrong and @Nihonjin1051 mostly, they're the most receptive to my flirting, but I'll give time to anyone who interests me.

Sometimes I can say smart things, but you know, it's mostly a flash-in-the-pan, even the most moronic of people can say smart things sometimes.

Interesting and qualitative conversations, even if I don't participate are important to me too. I like to learn and have been fortunate to learn a lot on this forum... like who to stick on my ignore list:enjoy:.

5) What is your profession?

My current profession is as a defense contractor developing software and algorithms for unmanned military systems.

Some examples here:

PDFians ! Please list your occupation or field of study here :)

Prior to accepting this position I was employed under the command of the Forsvaret - the Norwegian military, in an SAR unit.

Examples here:

Navy SEALs set to open to women, top admiral says | Page 2

And here:

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history | Page 22

6) Future plans?

:lol:You trying to get me banned! Have more fun, some not forum appropriate of course, but my goal in life is to be as whimsical as possible.

In any event, Hallo to everyone and sorry for forgetting to do this, I'm ditsy.

If you didn't read all of that or where like :o:TLDR, here's a short version:

:sarcastic:

*If you can't view Youtube, it's the song Hangover performed by Alestorm.

, even the most moronic of people can say smart things sometimes.
Naaahhhhh! I am yet to utter soemthing smart.

5) What is your profession?

My current profession is as a defense contractor developing software and algorithms for unmanned military systems.
Which wud be some control loops

Hmmm space exploration...then i can u ask abt apogee kicks someday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom