What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

Thanks for a balanced response. but why does coexistence have to be cold and enveloped by fear/hatred? why can't it be one of love and friendship, based upon trust & mutual respect? Throughout the ages, what did our Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them all) teach us. including the final and greatest, our Nabi (saws)? even those who have wronged you beyond measure are to be forgiven, as we are all in the end children of Allah (swt). It's only a matter of our wisdom to change a stale, knee jerk reaction into a beautiful future behind the rusted door that awaits us.
Nice thread pehgaaam. Keep posting the stories. These evoke a warm feeling for all people who are actually part of the commonness between us. Let the haters hate.

^Please explain your 'basic understanding' which was contradicted. Forget that you ignored my first post. If you want to hate and be off topic, take it to another thread I'll discuss it there.

Muslims don't say Children of Allah, it's the most fundamental part of Islam.

@ Topic - IMHO, Hate on Indian side is many folds more than Pakistan's side and their media has major role in it. So, I don't think we can ever have normal relation with India in foreseeable future, maybe after 2 generation provided that both sides rollback their indoctrination.

Behave yourself, you know what i mean.
I just hate these people that say Pakistan, speak for yourself, you don't speak for everyone.

Pukhtoons and balochs get forgotten in this, ask us how we feel about Indians and the answer won't be very positive.

Yaaar mazaaak kar rahaaa thaaaa ! :blink:

Govt's Fault - Banning and curbing on Pakistani film Industry (Zia)
Parent's Fault - mostly woman of the house is watching Indian movies 24/7
Ata Ur Rehman's Fault - can't distinguish between Indian Movies and Reality

Don't share culture, Definitely don't share language, heritage or rituals.

Who ever normally dreams these fantasies doesn't realise that Pakistan is not just Punjab and sindh, they should say punjabis, sindh and some others share those things.

By saying pakistanis that includes us the baloch and pukhtoons, we don't share any heritage, language and rituals and the rest of the bull, its an insult to us, brushed aside as we don't exist.

No to biz, visa free travel or anything, and if you must then only in Punjab and sindh.

100% agreed. BTW do you hold same POV regarding Afghanistan?

100% agreed. BTW do you hold same POV regarding Afghanistan?

My loyalty is always toward Pakistan and would say such is the case for all my people, we will always have differences with the establishment, army, other pakistanis but we will always put Pakistan first and will show it loyalty.

Afghans as a nation are fine but we dont want merger or free visas and so on even though we can turn around and say we share heritage, history, culture, language and so on.

Does the writer see this side of the coin, i guess not.

My loyalty is always toward Pakistan and would say such is the case for all my people, we will always have differences with the establishment, army, other pakistanis but we will always put Pakistan first and will show it loyalty.

Afghans as a nation are fine but we dont want merger or free visas and so on even though we can turn around and say we share heritage, history, culture, language and so on.

Does the writer see this side of the coin, i guess not.

Here we have a guy who always support his nationalism and Afghanistan over Pakistan and according to him most of his people share same views.

Regarding culture - It's a fact that Pakistan is sitting on cross roads of civilizations where we share culture & heritage with Iran & Afghanistan on west and North India in East and i don't think there is any need to deny it, But regarding having relations with any country - Pakistan's national interests should be first and ideally we must have good relations with everyone to boost our economy but unfortunately our country is surrounded by difficult neighbors. I wish we could move this piece of land to somewhere middle of ocean.

Dear we are creatures of ALLAH swt not children of ALLAH swt. We are children of Adam (a.s).

my dear we all are children of Adam A.S. please don't comment if you don't have proper knowledge about it.

Ah, thanks for pointing it out. Just to clarify, you're confounding the physical or material, in which one couldn't possibly be His child as Surah al-Ikhlas mentions, with the spiritual dimension that comprises our true nature. 'children' in my reply was of the latter sense. where the human essence is equal, part of and destined to return to Him. I'm assuming you misunderstand rather than purposely inventing misconstrued meanings just to derail the positivity of this thread.

You may disagree, but my belief remains that our non biological essence is solely the part and property of Allah (swt), as our true 'Father' and the only Truth. If this contradicts your understanding of Islam, then I can pray for you and ask that you to get help in understanding Quran e Majeed.

If it is the concept of separating materiality from consciousness that has you flustered, then I'd also recommend delving into Allama Iqbal's discussion of the human experience or 'Reality' being spiritual, rationally imbued in its nature, as detailedly set out in The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam.

As a side note, please continue throwing around declarations of who does and doesn't have proper knowledge of our deen. It helps clarify a lot. I'd rather not take this thread any further of topic.

You may disagree, but my belief remains that our non biological essence is solely the part and property of Allah (swt), as our true 'Father' and the only Truth. If this contradicts your understanding of Islam, then I can pray for you and ask that you to get help in understanding Quran e Majeed.

You lie.

I wish we could move this piece of land to somewhere middle of ocean.

We were some ten-fifteen million years ago. but then you'd have to contend with dinosaurs for survival :) I'd much rather prefer homo sapiens who can at least be reasoned with.

Ah, thanks for pointing it out. Just to clarify, you're confounding the physical or material, in which one couldn't possibly be His child as Surah al-Ikhlas mentions, with the spiritual dimension that comprises our true nature. 'children' in my reply was of the latter sense. where the human essence is equal, part of and destined to return to Him. I'm assuming you misunderstand rather than purposely inventing misconstrued meanings just to derail the positivity of this thread.

If it is the concept of separating materiality from consciousness that has you flustered, then I'd also recommend delving into Allama Iqbal's discussion of the human experience or 'Reality' being spiritual, rationally imbued in its nature, as detailedly set out in The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam.

As a side note, please continue throwing around declarations of who does and doesn't have proper knowledge of our deen. It helps clarify a lot. I'd rather not take this thread any further of topic.

As a Muslim we are not children of God in any sense, we are his creature. And no Muslim irrespective of sect/deen go against this belief. Anyway - yes back to topic

Back
Top Bottom