What's new

A k A - 'No two nations as alike as Pak, Hind'

Funny how its only Pakistanis who are advocating for Indo-pak peace and writing love letters to India for 40 yr old Indian men to have pleasure in.

Do you have love for ur nation or not??

Thanks for a balanced response. but why does coexistence have to be cold and enveloped by fear/hatred? why can't it be one of love and friendship, based upon trust & mutual respect? Throughout the ages, what did our Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them all) teach us. including the final and greatest, our Nabi (saws)? even those who have wronged you beyond measure are to be forgiven, as we are all in the end children of Allah (swt). It's only a matter of our wisdom to change a stale, knee jerk reaction into a beautiful future behind the rusted door that awaits us.

I don't hate India but I'd pass on loving them or being friends with them they just don't matter with respect to how I define Pakistan & where I'd want it to be - You're most welcome to love them till your heart's content ! :kiss3:

Ahhh Pahhhbiii daa asaaar ehhh - Sadaaa mundaaa kharaaab kar ditaaaa ! :omghaha:

Just Joking ! :)

Funny how its only Pakistanis who are advocating for Indo-pak peace and writing love letters to India for 40 yr old Indian men to have pleasure in.

Do you have love for ur nation or not??

Yeah I noticed that here on the forum too.

The fact is that,outside the 2 countries internationally there is actually lot of aman and mohabbat.

Thanks for a balanced response. but why does coexistence have to be cold and enveloped by fear/hatred? why can't it be one of love and friendship, based upon trust & mutual respect? Throughout the ages, what did our Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them all) teach us. including the final and greatest, our Nabi (saws)? even those who have wronged you beyond measure are to be forgiven, as we are all in the end children of Allah (swt). It's only a matter of our wisdom to change a stale, knee jerk reaction into a beautiful future behind the rusted door that awaits us.

Dear we are creatures of ALLAH swt not children of ALLAH swt. We are children of Adam (a.s).

^Please explain your 'basic understanding' which was contradicted. Forget that you ignored my first post. If you want to hate and be off topic, take it to another thread I'll discuss it there.

my dear we all are children of Adam A.S. please don't comment if you don't have proper knowledge about it.

We have come a long way since independence, most Indians i think will agree that north indians have cultural affinity with pakistanis, its not true for south and east indians. As nation state, our priorities have been to be a democratic, pluralistic and secular society. Its visibly different for pakistan.
At personal level nothing wrong in seeking friendship. But as societies, we are going in different directions.

Yeah I noticed that here on the forum too.

The guy said "we are children of Allah", he is quoting Quran. yet he is not even aware of the basic concept of Tuheed which is essential to be a Muslim.

I think he stands exposed for all the see.

^Please explain your 'basic understanding' which was contradicted. Forget that you ignored my first post. If you want to hate and be off topic, take it to another thread I'll discuss it there.

There are no children of Allah.

The guy said "we are children of Allah", he is quoting Quran. yet he is not even aware of the basic concept of Tuheed which is essential to be a Muslim.

I think he stands exposed for all the see.

Yeah I know, I picked up on what you were getting at.

4-24-2013_1086_l.gif

"No two nations are as alike as Pakistanis and Indians"

"People on both sides of border want to meet each other because they share same culture, history, language, values and rituals.It's absolutely necessary to enter into a visa free regime, because people love each other due to the similarities they share. Those who get the opportunity to visit other side of the border know that how very people are curious to know about each other. I know because I had the opportunity to visit India; those feelings can't be described.

I believe history has been distorted. We have been taught that we are enemies; this has developed wrong perceptions. I want to see the states going the way people want to go with regard to their relationship with each other.

I pray to the authorities of both countries to please let us meet - "MILNE DO". This will not only help to change wrong perceptions at the individual level but also improve ties at the state level for better economic cooperation.

Regards,
Ata ur Rehman
Islamabad, Pakistan"

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

-

(Notice to trolls in advance: kindly go foam at the mouth and clog your esophagus on some other thread. this one isn't meant for your pygmy brains)

Don't share culture, Definitely don't share language, heritage or rituals.

Who ever normally dreams these fantasies doesn't realise that Pakistan is not just Punjab and sindh, they should say punjabis, sindh and some others share those things.

By saying pakistanis that includes us the baloch and pukhtoons, we don't share any heritage, language and rituals and the rest of the bull, its an insult to us, brushed aside as we don't exist.

No to biz, visa free travel or anything, and if you must then only in Punjab and sindh.

Don't share culture, Definitely don't share language, heritage or rituals.

Who ever normally dreams these fantasies doesn't realise that Pakistan is not just Punjab and sindh, they should say punjabis, sindh and some others share those things.

By saying pakistanis that includes us the baloch and pukhtoons, we don't share any heritage, language and rituals and the rest of the bull, its an insult to us, brushed aside as we don't exist.

No to biz, visa free travel or anything, and if you must then only in Punjab and sindh.

Eik hi pal mein parayaa kar diyaaa ! :cray:

Back
Top Bottom