What's new

A HUMBLE REQUEST TO MY PAKISTANI FRIENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we take offense? The name nor does its root is offensive. Pay no attention and don't be offended.

Its not Bharti, its to be called Bhartiya.
Pakistanis may say its Bharti in Urdu, its not. You don't called French, Frenchi or Franci do you?

You cant change the name in any language. Its supposed to be Bhartiya.

we cal fransisy bhai jee:D

Haha.Ignorance is one thing.Wrong grammar changes the context of the name.Bharti is a a name alright,it does not mean Indian except for Pakistanis.Keep calling us Bhartis,we dont care eitherways.:lol:
Does semantics really make various form of word "भरत " as racist or abusive i dont think so.

Its not Bharti, its to be called Bhartiya.
Pakistanis may say its Bharti in Urdu, its not. You don't called French, Frenchi or Franci do you?

You cant change the name in any language. Its supposed to be Bhartiya.

You have a point.

I mean just think about it. If tomorrow I claim to be an Arabic spaker, does that give me the right to call Pakistan as Bakistan?

You have a point.

I mean just think about it. If tomorrow I claim to be an Arabic spaker, does that give me the right to call Pakistan as Bakistan?

:P bwahahahahha even if you try you can not change the meaning its same in Arabic and Urdu so i dont mind.

chal yar chill kar bharti na sahi bharatiya sahi hope it doesnt sound offensive to you.

i wonder why you think its offensive

i think barti is fine and its not bad in anyway.....

can someone close this thread its going nowhere????

Some admin is after me. He is deleting all my posts.

there are two mods from my land and only they can be after you :D:D

btw stop posting things about religion in this thread and it wont be deleted as your post was off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom