What's new

A HUMBLE REQUEST TO MY PAKISTANI FRIENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be male members take offence due to the fact that Bharati(भारती ) being female name :P

By the way - How many GODs and GODESSes you people worship in this 21 Century ?

hmmm.....around 34 crores gods and goddesses and one GOD.....

(Just to put things in perspective):smitten:

May be male members take offence due to the fact that Bharati(भारती ) being female name :P

but hey thy should be thankful because its the women who are putting pretty face in all these dramas and soaps at star plus saving men from embarrassment.

women give sacrifices and now Indian dramas are advocating educated ladies should marry illiterate (in real meaning with no education) bharti men.

We are not talking about semantics.It is a very simple grammar.Either you see it or your don't.
Bharatiya means "of India/belonging to India" i.e Indian
Bharti = is a name DOES NOT MEAN INDIAN
Simple enough.
Also we can't go around changing grammar and use words with the wrong meaning under he guise of ignorance.

Does semantics really make various form of word "भरत " as racist or abusive i dont think so.

We are not talking about semantics.It is a very simple grammar.Either you see it or your don't.
Bharatiya means "of India/belonging to India" i.e Indian
Bharti = is a name DOES NOT MEAN INDIAN
Simple enough.
Also we can't go around changing grammar and use words with the wrong meaning under he guise of ignorance.

But there is no standard grammar for desi words.

its like a name asia sounds Asia :) still there are different grammatical presentation of this name.

Bharti is also a surname my dear friend.Remember the late actress divya bharti???It is a name and a surname too.:azn:

lol.as per my standard your name is JANI. fine by you i guess.:no:

But there is no standard grammar for desi words.

its like a name asia sounds Asia :) still there are different grammatical presentation of this name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom