What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

The same Iran has done in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and Yemen.

Do you feel there is an appetite for something like that in the Indian Muslim population? I don't know the level of influence Iran wields amongst the Indian Muslim.

Do you feel there is an appetite for something like that in the Indian Muslim population? I don't know the level of influence Iran wields amongst the Indian Muslim.

I honestly believe Iranians can fake better than this.

You've lost me now. Where are you going with this conversation?

Are you seriously telling me someone like you who has a PhD in soft power of Iran does not know how much influence Iran holds in India, a country boasting 2nd largest population of Shia Muslims.

A country who you have alleged to have traded for thousands of years.

I think i am lost here not you.

Are you seriously telling me someone like you who has a PhD in soft power of Iran

I have never made any such claim, ever.

does not know how much influence Iran holds in India, a country boasting 2nd largest population of Shia Muslims.

I am talking in the context of what you're hoping, which is an armed uprising or sorts aided by Iran. It's not just a matter of whether they have a large Shia population or not. That's why I asked you if you see an appetite in their Muslim population for something like this.

I have never made any such claim, ever.

I am talking in the context of what you're hoping, which is an armed uprising or sorts aided by Iran. It's not just a matter of whether they have a large Shia population or not. That's why I asked you if you see an appetite in their Muslim population for something like this.

Say our Shias had the appetite, do you think Iran would help them?

They have the same appetite as Muslims of Syria. Just ask @jamahir

Syria is a specific case. There, Iran has a defence pact with their government, once the rebel uprising started, they asked for Iran's help. In the cause of Indian Muslim, situation is not the same.

Syria is a specific case. There, Iran has a defence pact with their government, once the rebel uprising started, they asked for Iran's help. In the cause of Indian Muslim, situation is not the same.

How about if government of Kashmir invites you?

Say our Shias had the appetite, do you think Iran would help them?

As things stand, Iran has diplomatic relations with India and the two nations are not hostile with each other. This makes the likelihood of Iran getting seriously involved not likely. But if the Muslim situation in India start to further deteriorate then I don't think Iran has any choice by to get more involved. This does not mean helping them via arms etc. It will start with more diplomatic condemnation but the situation may only spiral out of control from there. This is obviously just my personal opinion, I don't know what Iran would actually do.

Edit: Out of Interest, are you a Parsi? You have a Faravahar in your flag.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom