What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

As things stand, Iran has diplomatic relations with India and the two nations are not hostile with each other. This makes the likelihood of Iran getting seriously involved not likely. But if the Muslim situation in India start to further deteriorate then I don't think Iran has any choice by to get more involved. This does not mean helping them via arms etc. It will start with more diplomatic condemnation but the situation may only spiral out of control from there. This is obviously just my personal opinion, I don't know what Iran would actually do.

Edit: Out of Interest, are you a Parsi? You have a Faravahar in your flag.

Thanks for your answer.

Say diplomatic condemnation did not work, and India spiralled out of control, how (hypothetically) would Iran move from there?

I'm interested because we really admire Iran's ability to exert power across the Middle East.

But this is a possibility that most Indians don't think of coz Shias are the favored Muslims traditionally here.

Yup, I'm a Parsi.

Say diplomatic condemnation did not work, and India spiralled out of control, how (hypothetically) would Iran move from there?

Well the truth is, I have no idea what Iran may do. I think there are so many factors that play a role here. But obviously for Iran to get involved directly by starting supporting groups, that would be the extreme of scenarios and one where Iran-India relations would had seriously hit rock bottom. And obviously this is the least likely scenario.

Yup, I'm a Parsi.

Ah, fantastic. Nice to meet you. What are the feeling of the Parsi in India towards Iran. Do they still long for returning there?

Well the truth is, I have no idea what Iran may do. I think there are so many factors that play a role here. But obviously for Iran to get involved directly by starting supporting groups, that would be the extreme of scenarios and one where Iran-India relations would had seriously hit rock bottom. And obviously this is the least likely scenario.

Ah, fantastic. Nice to meet you. What are the feeling of the Parsi in India towards Iran. Do they still long for returning there?

Thanks man.

Trust El Sidd to seed something where none was.

We are happy in India bro. We are Indian.

How about if government of Kashmir invites you?

My friend, lets keep this topic on track. If you want to start a conversation regarding defence pacts, Iran getting involved et cetra then feel free to open a new thread in the Iran section. Just remember people here speak using their own opinions and are not involved in any official decision making. Don't be surprised to see many varied views.

My friend, lets keep this topic on track. If you want to start a conversation regarding defence pacts, Iran getting involved et cetra then feel free to open a new thread in the Iran section. Just remember people here speak using their own opinions and are not involved in any official decision making. Don't be surprised to see many varied views.

I am not surprised at all. You think i invited you to this thread for surprises?

your officials are busy discussing Chah of Bahar

you have tons of posts about it. why do you think any new post will result in an arrest?

I neither supported the armed militancy in Syria nor do I support Afrazul Mandal's idea of a new homeland for Muslims carved out from India, especially using the suggestions of some posters here for an armed uprising.

I neither supported the armed militancy in Syria nor do I support Afrazul Mandal's idea of a new homeland for Muslims carved out from India, especially using the suggestions of some posters here for an armed uprising.

that is for the jury to decide if it can be counted as moral support or not.

I am not surprised at all. You think i invited you to this thread for surprises?

your officials are busy discussing Chah of Bahar

Please do me a favour and don't quote me then. When you gain the interest for a proper discussion, you know what to do. I am not interested in indulging your amusement here. And you're taking the thread off topic.

Please do me a favour and don't quote me then. When you gain the interest for a proper discussion, you know what to do. I am not interested in indulging your amusement here. And you're taking the thread off topic.

There is no proper discussion expected from someone with one fake flag in the avatar. It is an open rebellion against the forum.

Shias are totally fine in India. They clearly don't like the Wahhabis or the Tableegi Jamaat and such Arab supported movements. They support the Indian government and BJP also in many of the intitiatives. They are also much more educated on the whole and better off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom