What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

When you don't want to send them, then why do you keep bringing up this thinly conceiled taunt that Indian Muslims belong in Pakistan? It's insulting to them as citizens of India.
only those Indians (muslims or hindus or leftists) who support Pakistan are asked to go to Pakistan if they like it so much.

A few days back Irfan Khan passed away and all Indians irrespective of ideology (even the so called Sanghi Bhakts) had mourned his demise. When he was living nobody asked him to go to Pakistan

Oh please ..... bongs n IA? Go n lick mamatas crack

LOL.

Very classy, not to mention well-informed. How many Haryanvi Jats, to name a group selected at random, made it to COAS? Or Chief of Naval Staff? Or Chief of Air Staff?

I would love to see how many Indian muslims will opt for Pakistan in case of the shift being made possible by Pakistani government. Heck forget about Indian Muslims, Muslims from other parts of India I doubt even Muslims from Kashmir will opt for it. The Indian Muslims on the thread can confirm the same? The fact remains if given a chance muslims will run towards non-muslim western countries and India (Rohingyas) instead for their Muslim brethren because here they will be pampered and if not they can cry victim like the OP.

Please don't generalise. That cheapens the argument. You made your point. Please move on without speaking so knowledgeably about all Muslims as an aggregate.

Very classy, not to mention well-informed. How many Haryanvi Jats, to name a group selected at random, made it to COAS? Or Chief of Naval Staff? Or Chief of Air Staff?

Two options with maybe some confluence:

A) reply he already planned for? Maybe to try instigate/inflame better jats/others/generics that be watching?...a devious predictable goal that should be circumvented....and not responded to (using pre-emption/gumption of what likely gonna get deleted+warned if its still up), just reported (imo)

B) repeat account of birdbrain, not worth engaging/responding to intrinsically...quote is deleted already...civil folks rather not to see it after.

You are far better than this Joe...leave muck for others to waddle in.

Your reply to 2nd guy shows it and is 100% warranted.

Two options with maybe some confluence:

A) reply he already planned for? Maybe to try instigate/inflame better jats/others/generics that be watching?...a devious predictable goal that should be circumvented....and not responded to (using pre-emption/gumption of what likely gonna get deleted+warned if its still up), just reported (imo)

B) repeat account of birdbrain, not worth engaging/responding to intrinsically...quote is deleted already...civil folks rather not to see it after.

You are far better than this Joe...leave muck for others to waddle in.

Your reply to 2nd guy shows it and is 100% warranted.

Thanks, @Nilgiri.

I shouldn't be on line at all. This is all wrong.

All the more so as we now have a bad-*** Moderation team. People who haven't figured this out are making a BIG mistake. Their funeral.

See everyone on the 13th.

Wasn't homeland for Sub-continent's Muslims - Pakistan? Pakistan should intact it's version of CAA - NPR and Indian Muslims like the OP should shift base. No bloodshed no problems or is it the hate against Hindus and India which drive people like the OP?

We need more land for expanded Pakistan.

Well, Sir, I shook my head in disbelief when @PradoTLC burst out and told us what he really thought of Muslim Indians. If you read his answer, on this thread, it becomes very clear.

There are those who will stand and bear witness to the plight of the Muslim Indian as a duty to themselves in terms of their religion. There are those who support the Muslim Indian due to the rightness of their cause, due to humanitarian reasons, not as an act of charity, but a restoration of just rights, and of the dignity of an Indian citizen. Then there are those who see Muslim Indians as cannon fodder, to be used to push through a wholly Pakistan-centric agenda. Nothing wrong with that, so long as the Muslim Indian understands which is which, and what may be expected where. I pointed out to @AfrazulMandal and to @xeuss (the third eloquent member of that group has a name that I cannot remember for the life of me) that they need to be aware of these different objectives, but it was a rude shock when I had to point out in addition that they were free to enlist support wherever they wished to.

To answer your question, I made my assessment from the self-incriminating words of the member himself.

@third eye sir I request you to read the following exchange I am tagging you on.

I shall track out to you privately later to hear your side.

Respectfully,

Doc

And what of the war that is being waged on Muslims? The Christians are next on the list. You already know about the attacks on liberal Hindus. What exactly should we wait for? To have our houses raided and to be jailed, like those accused of inciting riots against the Marathas, when the Marathas themselves attacked the Mahars?

What war is there with Pakistan? The only war - the only casualties, the only POWs - are existing citizens of the country. What will you do to ensure their security? If you do not ensure their security, what are you proposing? That they all push their chins up for the blade to pass more easily?

@third eye

No one said anything about surrendering.

But going to the enemy (regardless of your personal view to the contrary) is as good as declaring war on your nation.

Which is what Afrazul has clearly said in so many posts of his.

And Xeuss is flirting on the border with ... for now.

You've gone dark again buddy.

It's Burhan Wani once again.

@third eye

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom