What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

That meant Andhadhun represented the real India

Ah, OK.

and you can chose if you belong to this India or not.

Well, I cannot wish it away, but I certainly can try to work with Progressive people to change the circumstance. Minimize the Andhadhun type of people from influencing things.

Nothing cryptic. What he is saying is simple: Be Hindutvadi or leave the country.

Bharat Mata kay sachay pujaari bun jayo.

Laal rang ko chhorho aur basanti chola pehan lo.:lol::lol::lol:

Paajeeeee ....

Bollocks.

:lol:

Nothing cryptic. What he is saying is simple: Be Hindutvadi or leave the country.

Bharat Mata kay sachay pujaari bun jayo.

Well, @padamchen said that he is part of Shiv Sena or knows its members, and supports its pro-Maratha stance, but as far as I remember he hasn't supported the RSS / Hindutva types here or posted threads in their favor.

Am I right, padamchen, or is SIPRA right ??

Laal rang ko chhorho aur basanti chola pehan lo.:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

A Muslim within the system is one who is firstly still Indian (very important).

And preferably living on the homeland.

And who says fug you to sanghis, even Hindus or Parsis, but never to India.

And who does not turn to Pakistan and/or Pakistanis for help against other Indians.

Hum hain team mein. Come to us.

A Muslim (or a non Muslim Indian) outside the system is one who does the opposite of the above.

To those Muslims or non Muslim Indians, hum ab bhi hain team mein.

Fug you too bolne ke liye.

@SIPRA paajeeeee

Well, @padamchen said that he is part of Shiv Sena or knows its members, and supports its pro-Maratha stance, but as far as I remember he hasn't supported the RSS / Hindutva types here or posted threads in their favor.
He also said about having "roots in congress".

And who does not turn to Pakistan and/or Pakistanis for help against other Indians.
I am unaware of Indian Muslims officially requesting assistance from Pakistan.

For that matter, I don't recall any Indian Muslims requesting assistance from Pakistanis on this forum.

What you see is a natural convergence on certain issues by some Indian Muslims and some Pakistanis, but no assistance was requested nor was it given.

So could you explain further what you mean by 'not turning to Pakistan or Pakistanis for help'?

And who says fug you to sanghis, even Hindus or Parsis, but never to India.
Is it OK for non-Muslims to criticize/abuse India?

What does criticism of India encompass?

Is criticism of India's policies in J&K unacceptable?
Is criticism of India's refusal to allow a plebiscite unacceptable?
Is criticism of the CAB/NRC unacceptable?
Is criticism of India's policies towards Pakistan unacceptable?

For that matter, I don't recall any Indian Muslims requesting assistance from Pakistanis on this forum.

What you see is a natural convergence on certain issues by some Indian Muslims and some Pakistanis, but no assistance was requested nor was it given.

So could you explain further what you mean by 'not turning to Pakistan or Pakistanis for help'?

Planning massacre of Hindus (and pesky Christians and Parsis) to create a Muslim ruled united Hindustan again. Along with Pakistanis (and Bangla pompoms).

Naturally going to Pakistanis for help against the pogrom against Muslims in India as they barge into their homes and parade through their mosques.

These are the type of "Indians" out of the system.

Last 1-2 days. Not weeks or months.

I have a lot of time for Indians as Indians.

Is it OK for non-Muslims to criticize/abuse India?

What does criticism of India encompass?

Is criticism of India's policies in J&K unacceptable?
Is criticism of India's refusal to allow a plebiscite unacceptable?
Is criticism of the CAB/NRC unacceptable?
Is criticism of India's policies towards Pakistan unacceptable?

Criticize and fug you are two totally different things. World's apart.

One happens within India. Within the system.

The other happens out if India. Officially out of the system.

And no, it's not ok for any Indian to say fug you India.

If they do, they'll deal with a billion plus fug yous daily.

I agree but sadly, it appears that the sector of the population that was the most likely to aid in that reorientation has fallen down the same trap.
This is what is scary to me about the path the country is heading in- There is still time left for course correction.
A country like India- In my opinion can only survive if it sticks to its core values of being secular to the true sense- Uniform Civil code is the only way forward- Time to evolve is now before it passes to a point of no return.

Secondly, I am an Indian and a Muslim and an Internationalist at the same time.

Great answer. This tactic is being used is to bully Indian Muslims back into submission, now that Indian Muslims have stopped believing the promises of Indian Hindus, Extremist or Secular alike.

They want your people to defer their rights of freedom and independence to the Hindu majority.

Fighting for your rights, life, and property is seen as upsetting the order of things.

For a Muslim, or any human being, this is simply unimaginable and amounts to enslaving of yourself to others.

Why can't Indian Muslims have the right to give their inputs, opinions, and relay their grievances without being tarnished with the anti-national brush?

If Indian Muslims have good ties with Pakistanis, BDs, and further Arabs, Iranians, Turks, etc., what business is that of Indian Hindus?

I remember the outrage when Sania Mirza married Shoaib Akhtar. Indian Hindus were screaming that she betrayed India. When they asked her father, he put it simply.

"When two Muslims are married with each other, what business is that of Non-Muslims?"

Why can't Indian Muslims have the right to give their inputs, opinions, and relay their grievances without being tarnished with the anti-national brush?

A good question. :tup:

And the so-called spokesman of Indian Muslims, Asaduddin Owaisi, is ever discomfortable is pointing at the social, economic and political problems in India, lest he be declared anti-national.

When they asked her father, he put it simply.

"When two Muslims are married with each other, what business is that of Non-Muslims?"

Heh heh.

Great answer. This tactic is being used is to bully Indian Muslims back into submission, now that Indian Muslims have stopped believing the promises of Indian Hindus, Extremist or Secular alike.

They want your people to defer their rights of freedom and independence to the Hindu majority.

Fighting for your rights, life, and property is seen as upsetting the order of things.

For a Muslim, or any human being, this is simply unimaginable and amounts to enslaving of yourself to others.

If Indian Muslims have good ties with Pakistanis, BDs, and further Arabs, Iranians, Turks, etc., what business is that of Indian Hindus?

I remember the outrage when Sania Mirza married Shoaib Akhtar. Indian Hindus were screaming that she betrayed India. When they asked her father, he put it simply.

I appreciate your interjections.

You've unwittingly been a valuable ally.

And for that it would be remiss of me not to thank you.

Those Indian Muslim leaders were warned by Jinnah to come along and join because he saw the reality. But those Molvis were short sighted and decided to remain, they didn’t move because their thought process was of them losing electoral votes etc.

Migration was not possible, and neither practical for all Muslims. I know personal examples of why people did not migrate and why people did. In every case, it was a personal and practical decision based on individual circumstances at that time.

We make practical decisions of our lives every day, be it investments, career choices, marriage choices or purchases. Those decisions are based on the best available information at that time. Sometimes those decisions work out, sometimes they don't. And when they don't, sometimes we regret some of our decisions, sometimes we convince ourselves to not regret those decisions.

I think after 70 years of partition, it is time to move on from second guessing decisions that were made by our ancestors.

@Shantanu_Left Is actually a breath of fresh air, as he is not anti-Pakistani, that is why Joe and his Tamil friend don't like him and try to prove he is not who he says.

Every Non-Pakistani must hate Pakistanis, this is their mission and goal on this forum. Look how casually they mock Indian Muslims, Kashmiris, Pakistanis, and BDs.

If you don't agree, they will begin attacking you directly every chance they get.

This is what they tried to do with me to silence me. Hence why I am calling them out.

You have begun this mess and carried it through for a long time. How long can you hide yourself?

Just as you try to manipulate people against me, along with your Tamil friend, I will be there too to speak the truth.

Call it "do unto others"

You can simply ignore me and carry on, but you seem fit to raise and support any and all who have a disagreement with me (and other Pakistanis) and enflame the situation further. As seen in the now locked thread.

This shows your obsessive nature.

I am replying late but I think this topic needs to be clarified a bit.

As an agnostic/liberal/leftist/secular Indian (call me whatever you want, my most preferred term for myself is 21st century Nehruvian), I am on the side of the Indian Muslims. I don't think I have to prove it to anyone here, or even in the real world. My actions speak louder than my words.

I am also not anti-Pakistani for the simple reason that Jawaharlal Nehru was not anti-Pakistani. Yes, he had his serious differences with Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Both were very ambitious people who cared about their respective countrymen. But, he never hated the country. During his lifetime, except for the 1948 Kashmir skirmish, there weren't any tensions with Pakistan. People were able to freely travel between the two countries etc.

I also don't believe any Indian Muslims should be considered any less patriotic for supporting Pakistan in peaceful times, much less for a stupid game like cricket. The fact that they are judged harshly in today's India is because we live in a different atmosphere which is the complete opposite of the founding values of India. It's a Nazi ideology (Hindutvad/RSS) we fought tooth and nail against in 1947, and will continue to fight them now.

I know Mods are partial towards you, that is the only reason you are not banned, all while you play your games against anyone who disagrees with you on Pakistan, Kashmir, Indian Muslims, or India in general.

Act your age and back off from this teenage drama

I must agree here. I think I was a bit offended by Afrazul Mandal's posts the other day. He should know when to shut up. While as a non-practicing Hindu, I am allowed to mock my own religion, it's not nice for you to go overboard and do exactly the same. It's fine if you rate my tongue in cheek Hinduphobic posts or react with a smiley or something, but some of your comments were really offensive.

While I am on the side of Indian Muslims, I will not tolerate disrespect coming from them, or anyone else. You even went to the extent of calling me a "troll". I hope you learn from your mistakes, improve your behavior and posts in the future. I always oppose any kind of racial discrimination, Islamophobia etc. Henceforth, I will definitely be watching your replies to my comments. If you can't reply properly, better not do it. Focus on other people's posts.

I reply to everyone's threads here, wherever possible. Even when they disagree with me. As long as they're not name-calling and keeping it polite. That being said, I am not perfect. I got into a few slanging matches here and have cussed on occasions. But at least I know where to stop. The same I expect of all other posters.

This comment was entirely directed at the Indian posters here. For the Pakistanis here, but let me tell you, every single one of them has been overwhelmingly polite to me. I genuinely like the way they replied to my comments. I wish the Indian posters could learn something from them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom