What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Told you to go to a qualified doctor. Typical desi...trying to save a few bucks.
What can I do?

The government spends it's revenue to issue freebies to your community.

Govt is busy distributing groceries and iftaari meals to Muslims during ramzaan. While others are starving.

Modi's Hinduwadi gormint no different than the previous one.

What can I do?

The government spends it's revenue to issue freebies to your community.

Govt is busy distributing groceries and iftaari meals to Muslims during ramzaan. While others are starving.

Modi's Hinduwadi gormint no different than the previous one.

You were looking to get circumcised at government's expense? Why so cheap man?

You can always go to a mosque and get a free iftaari meal. Nobody will ask if you are a Muslim. Nobody will check if you are circumcised.

But they're like @Joe Shearer ?
Look.
Congress and Joe 'The Bangladeshi refugee' Shearer will appease Muslims no matter what.

BJP raises the issue of Muslim appeasement. But still keeps appeasing Muslim.

There isn't much difference between the two. In the end they both love to appease Muslims. One group does it overtly, the other one does it covertly.

You were looking to get circumcised at government's expense? Why so cheap man?

You can always go to a mosque and get a free iftaari meal. Nobody will ask if you are a Muslim. Nobody will check if you are circumcised.
The ones in my areas have boards stating Only Deobandi allowed or Only Barelvis allowed.

Hell I am not even a Muslim. Why would they let me in?

To make matters worse, I don't even eat food prepared by Muslims.

Look.
Congress and Joe 'The Bangladeshi refugee' Shearer will appease Muslims no matter what.

There isn't much difference between the two. In the end they both love to appease Muslims. One group does it overtly, the other one does it covertly.

The Congress uses Muslims chote.

Come over to the right side.

Enough of khakra munching nonsense.

It is increasingly clear that Muslims are not welcome in today's India.

And to be fair, let us Muslims accept the hard truth below.

1. Hindus hate us. This includes the secularists. Even the Dalits and lower castes.
2. Sikhs also care two hoots about us, except some photo ops from Khalsa Aid, we are always going to be evil Mooslims to them. The way they forgot their humiliation and continued to serve the Indian state speaks volumes.
3. The Buddhists simply don't seem to care. Where they are a significant part of the population (Leh and Ladakh), they want to toe the Indian and pro Hindu line. They cheer the pogroms against Muslims in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. No point in expecting anything here.
4. Parsis and Christians - The Parsis seem neutral but have not done anything concrete for our plight. Even though they continue to flourish in Iran, their hatred for Muslims remains illogical. But at least they don't go about rioting against us.
The Christians are a disappointment. Even with our similarities, they continue to choose the Hindu side instead of aligning with us. If nothing at least for religious reasons. But alas.

There may be exceptions, but one cannot live a life and make decisions based on exceptions to the Rule.

The only people who can and will support us are Muslims.

Even the secularists and the communists have problem with our La ilaha illalah. So count them out too.

Only Muslims can improve the conditions of Muslims. In India as in anywhere else.

I propose the following. These are just ideas. But ideas are inherently strong. They cannot be extinguished.

1. Muslims need political power. But no political party is strong enough to support us. We should accept this fact and support only those that fight for MUSLIM rights ONLY. No other secularism platform should be tolerated. We have seen what secularism has done to our community. Only Allah swt's Deen is for us.
2. We need the means to defend ourselves. This includes all measures within and without any reference to ANY constitution of ANY country. This right is inalienable and I dont want Muslims to care about local laws. Procure arms anyway possible to defend yourselves.
3. Aggressively proselytize. Dawaah is not just for fashion. There are many people of other religions who are sympathetic to us. We should not be content that they are secular and humane. Their real test will be if they recite the Shahada. If they remain Hindu, they will be a part of the oppressor.
4. Eventually we should try to reach a significant portion of the population. Such that Hindu consolidation is unable to get political victories.
5. If that fails, we need to settle for West Bengal and the North east of India as a Muslim homeland for Indian Muslims. There can be separate Muslim nations created in Kerala, Hyderabad and elsewhere if locals there want.

The Indian Army needs to be defeated and the state authorities need to be tied down for this to happen. It may be necessary to highlight human rights abuses by Hindus as regularly as possible so that UN task forces sanction India. Eventually the economy decline will force a curtailment of the armed forces which may lead to a demoralisation.
Then we will be in a position to ask for independent republics or one amalgamated province of Muslims.

All views are welcome.

On point.

I am glad this realization has donned on Indian Muslims. You can only depend on Allah swt and yourself.

Look.

The ones in my areas have boards stating Only Deobandi allowed or Only Barelvis allowed.

Interesting, The only other person I know who have the same views is Abhijit Iyer Mitra (and his ardent followers). Is there any other person who have the same views as you here on the PDF?

Yeah they would. Try to karo. Don't be a wimp.

Right.

My view is that this is the crappiest post you have posted. I am angry and disappointed, not in that order. For sure, one old fool's opinion does not matter to you, but it is the rank immaturity and the unreal fantasising that gets my goat.

Grow up, young man.
Anger is a natural.

My responses are a reaction to society's treatment of Muslims today.

All views, as mentioned, are welcome.

hate to say... but reap what you so..

you seem to forget how the mass majority of indian muslims used to spew illogical hate against Pakistan for no reason other than pleasing the hindu nuts.

You didnt stop to think the same irrational hate could turn against you?....

sorry dude from what i see you dug your own hole with snakes... if every listened to the principles of the Prophet (PBUH) you would never be in this mess.
Do you have anything constructive to say?

Like what are our courses of action?

maybe @AfrazulMandal can confirm it once and then we're done with it.
Let's put away that discussion and focus on the topic.

My identity is irrelevant.

Interesting, The only other person I know who have the same views is Abhijit Iyer Mitra (and his ardent followers). Is there any other person who have the same views as you here on the PDF?
@padamchen understands my view. He is older and wiser than me.

Him that RSS mallu guy @Smarana Mitra are the only Indians I respect in here. I believe only 3 of us are totally honest in here. Rest are posers.

Yeah they would. Try to karo. Don't be a wimp.
Try kyun kare janab? Hum shud vegan hai doodh dairy bhi nahi peete. Bachpan se kabhi Muslim ka haat banaya khaate bhi nahi.

Lol. Hypocrite has been going around attacking me for revealing fake Pakistani IDs.

I rather prefer when people speak their minds openly than hide behind long posts.

Our liberals led by @Joe Shearer have a patronizing attitude towards Muslims.

They will go to any extent to please Muslims.

But if Muslims dare to question them, then they have a mental breakdown.

To please Joe Shearer, all you have to do is praise him to a point where all the sweet behaviour will end up giving him diabetes. In return he will speak out against Hindus, India and keep defending Muslims.

This is the reason why he is the most popular Indian in here who never gets banned. Many Pakistani Muslims wholeheartedly accept his condescending attitude.

Anger is a natural.

My responses are a reaction to society's treatment of Muslims today.

All views, as mentioned, are welcome.

My only comment is that when the views (as you say, "My responses are a reaction to society's treatment of Muslims today") you espouse become the topic of discussion, then that is taking away from understanding and acknowledging the problem.

At this moment, none of the majority Hindus are even willing to acknowledge that there is a problem. Calling for a separate homeland, is not getting them closer to that.

Focus on the issue first, get people to acknowledge there is a problem, before chasing solutions. You often do a good job at that, when you want to.

@padamchen understands my view. He is older and wiser than me.

Him that RSS mallu guy @Smarana Mitra are the only Indians I respect in here. I believe only 3 of us are totally honest in here. Rest are posers.

Try kyun kare janab? Hum shud vegan hai doodh dairy bhi nahi peete. Bachpan se kabhi Muslim ka haat banaya khaate bhi nahi.

To please Joe Shearer, all you have to do is praise him to a point where all the sweet behaviour will end up giving him diabetes. In return he will speak out against Hindus, India and keep defending Muslims.

This is the reason why he is the most popular Indian in here who never gets banned. Many Pakistani Muslims wholeheartedly accept his condescending attitude.
I can kind of like Joe.

We have our disagreements.

To please Joe Shearer, all you have to do is praise to the point where all the sweet behaviour will give him diabetes. In return he will speak out against Hindus, India and keep defending Muslims.

This is the reason why he is the most popular Indian in here who never gets ban. Many Pakistani Muslims accept his condescending attitude.

For me, secular 'Hindutva' and extremist Hindutva is the same thing. Nehru and Gandhi were no less damaging to Pakistan than current Modi.

Obviously some people on this forum are impressed by good English, without looking into the mindset behind what is written.

Yet they feign innocence when caught in their lies.

Atleast be honest to yourself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom