What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

It is increasingly clear that Muslims are not welcome in today's India.

And to be fair, let us Muslims accept the hard truth below.

1. Hindus hate us. This includes the secularists. Even the Dalits and lower castes.
2. Sikhs also care two hoots about us, except some photo ops from Khalsa Aid, we are always going to be evil Mooslims to them. The way they forgot their humiliation and continued to serve the Indian state speaks volumes.
3. The Buddhists simply don't seem to care. Where they are a significant part of the population (Leh and Ladakh), they want to toe the Indian and pro Hindu line. They cheer the pogroms against Muslims in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. No point in expecting anything here.
4. Parsis and Christians - The Parsis seem neutral but have not done anything concrete for our plight. Even though they continue to flourish in Iran, their hatred for Muslims remains illogical. But at least they don't go about rioting against us.
The Christians are a disappointment. Even with our similarities, they continue to choose the Hindu side instead of aligning with us. If nothing at least for religious reasons. But alas.

There may be exceptions, but one cannot live a life and make decisions based on exceptions to the Rule.

The only people who can and will support us are Muslims.

Even the secularists and the communists have problem with our La ilaha illalah. So count them out too.

Only Muslims can improve the conditions of Muslims. In India as in anywhere else.

I propose the following. These are just ideas. But ideas are inherently strong. They cannot be extinguished.

1. Muslims need political power. But no political party is strong enough to support us. We should accept this fact and support only those that fight for MUSLIM rights ONLY. No other secularism platform should be tolerated. We have seen what secularism has done to our community. Only Allah swt's Deen is for us.
2. We need the means to defend ourselves. This includes all measures within and without any reference to ANY constitution of ANY country. This right is inalienable and I dont want Muslims to care about local laws. Procure arms anyway possible to defend yourselves.
3. Aggressively proselytize. Dawaah is not just for fashion. There are many people of other religions who are sympathetic to us. We should not be content that they are secular and humane. Their real test will be if they recite the Shahada. If they remain Hindu, they will be a part of the oppressor.
4. Eventually we should try to reach a significant portion of the population. Such that Hindu consolidation is unable to get political victories.
5. If that fails, we need to settle for West Bengal and the North east of India as a Muslim homeland for Indian Muslims. There can be separate Muslim nations created in Kerala, Hyderabad and elsewhere if locals there want.

The Indian Army needs to be defeated and the state authorities need to be tied down for this to happen. It may be necessary to highlight human rights abuses by Hindus as regularly as possible so that UN task forces sanction India. Eventually the economy decline will force a curtailment of the armed forces which may lead to a demoralisation.
Then we will be in a position to ask for independent republics or one amalgamated province of Muslims.

All views are welcome.

Right.

My view is that this is the crappiest post you have posted. I am angry and disappointed, not in that order. For sure, one old fool's opinion does not matter to you, but it is the rank immaturity and the unreal fantasising that gets my goat.

Grow up, young man.

They claim it was deteriorating. Could collapse.

Causing a bottleneck on the expressway.

It was such a beautiful bridge.

I remember seeing it for the first time when my parents and I drove to Poona from Bombay in the rains in 89. Green and lush and beautiful all around.

Disgusted.

that's funny. it's like everyone in India is knee deep in this.
To an extent, yeah lol

but intellectually, the right leaning folk have started to dominate lately, Malhotra, Elst, Kulshreshta (his star is rising)

TV screamers like Ornob etc too

Some Indian leftists, Nehruvian secularists, communists even.. all seem to have a bit of an argument

yet to hear anything from a pure Islamist debater that makes one go hmm

Owaisi, Zakir Naik... Menk, Dawah etc <- weak sauce, the lot of them.

nobody's making a good case for Islam here.. :(

if that's even possible :P

They claim it was deteriorating. Could collapse.

Causing a bottleneck on the expressway.

It was such a beautiful bridge.

I remember seeing it for tge first time when my parents and I drive to Poona from Bombay in the rains in 89.

Disgusted.

couldn't they have incorporated the old one in the new preserving it as a monument?

koi moorti nikli? agar nikal ayi to naya bridge nahi banta

To an extent, yeah lol

but intellectually, the right leaning folk have started to dominate lately, Malhotra, Elst, Kulshreshta (his star is rising)

TV screamers like Ornob etc too

Some Indian leftists, Nehruvian secularists, communists even.. all seem to have a bit of an argument

yet to hear anything from a pure Islamist debater that makes one go hmm

Owaisi, Zakir Naik... Menk, Dawah etc <- weak sauce, the lot of them.

nobody's making a good case for Islam here.. :(

if that's even possible :P

it's a proper clash of civilisation it seems in India.

It's alarming that apart from one thing, no one agrees anymore in India

couldn't they have incorporated the old one in the new preserving it as a monument?

koi moorti nikli? agar nikal ayi to naya bridge nahi banta

Google Amrutanjan Bridge.

A brilliant piece of British and Parsi engineering.

That stood the tests and ravages of time a lot better than the new expressway we built just 30 years ago.

Google Amrutanjan Bridge.

A brilliant piece of British and Parsi engineering.

That stood the tests and ravages of time a lot better than the new expressway we built just 30 years ago.

it seems someone is taking India apart brick by brick in a systematic methodical manner literally too

well slow it down a little so i can squeeze in a safari in Bhadra and a camping trip to Sasan.

Wear a thwab.

And carry a hunting peregrine falcon on your hand.

Hugs and khakra gratis.

A nice Hyderabadi bride too if you have the time.

You're back dude? Did you ever get circumcised?
My self mutilation exercise was quite unsuccessful.
Umm, that's socially; my sort doesn't get accepted into political circles. So even without that, we get to insult lower beings, NOT including you. YOU are a higher being; someone who gives so much innocent pleasure to others is an icon, not a lower being.

I have yet to meet someone so pleased with his role as the designated forum clown.:enjoy:
Rasgulla Eating Bengali Bhadralok who are only good at philosophical discussions and nothing else.

Pathetic men like you cleansed from their ancestral homelands yet their Bengali traits remain intact.

Thank Goddess Momta Banerjee, I am not some weak Bengali weakling.

Can't wait for the day Bengali Hindus are expelled from West Bengal. Then I will have the last laugh.

He's like Modi or he's like Yogi? I did not understand.
Modi and Yogi appease Muslims. So what's the difference?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom