What's new

A Glimpse of China's future Bomber a special report

DrSomnath999

Reaction score
Country
India
PLEASE NOTE-This article is from Combat aircraft monthly september 2013 edition magazine .
if any one having problem viewing the pics then save it to your computer & zoom it for better view

REGARDS

115907_0.jpg

chinasfuturebomber.jpg

chinasfuturebomber2.jpg

China is working on 2 versions of stealth bombers:

SAC,“FB-22” like,prototype due in 2015 if all goes according to plan。
XAC,delta wing,feasibility study completed,detailed design awaiting funding,prototype expected around 2018,could be earlier should the high authority sees needs。

I think the whole world is really worried. I think J-20 might going to operation in coming years may be by 2016 and J-31 by 2017-18 and in similar time in PAF too..

But we Pakistanis have a 100% doubt that PAC is involved in J-31 program...

I think the whole world is really worried. I think J-20 might going to operation in coming years may be by 2016 and J-31 by 2017-18 and in similar time in PAF too..

But we Pakistanis have a 100% doubt that PAC is involved in J-31 program...

I have heard the most weird things in this world. From Zaid Hamid to Lady Gaga but never heard something like 100% doubt :lol:

Americans are always clamoring on about China's rising military spending.

What they don't understand is that Chinese military spending is around 1.5% of GDP, lower I believe, than any major country in the world (except Germany and Japan).

America's military spending is over 4% of GDP. China should slowly rise to around 3%.

Latest reports indicate that the unveiling of a prototype stealth bomber might be brought forward to 2014,thanks to the great “work ethics” of 601 and SAC。:cheers::china:

Latest reports indicate that the unveiling of a prototype stealth bomber might be brought forward to 2014,thanks to the great “work ethics” of 601 and SAC。:cheers::china:

The stealth fighter bomber or the larger regional stealth bomber?

Can Chinese and other senior member spread more lights on H-6K Bomber with detials as some pictures says it being deployed...

Can it be deployed as MPA, ELINT/SIGNIT and AEW&C????

Back
Top Bottom