What's new

A girl and a boy out alone must mean trouble in Pakistan

Thats just lame- they are not reported and your opinion is based on unreported rapes- how stupid an assumption can get?-

Rape is so prevalant in indian society that the rapists are tired of raping indian women- they now rape foreign women for a change- dont know if the count is 3 local women and one foreign woman for a rapist or 10 local woman and one foreign-

lol Indian efficient law and courage among women make rape cases visible to others but conservative pakistani society tries to hide most of the rape cases for their family repute. and bdw India is better than pakistan in terms of women security.
good that Pakistan has nill foreign tourist inflow else we would have seen conversions, rape and killing like they do to their own countrymen

Thats just lame- they are not reported and your opinion is based on unreported rapes- how stupid an assumption can get?-

Rape is so prevalant in indian society that the rapists are tired of raping indian women- they now rape foreign women for a change- dont know if the count is 3 local women and one foreign woman for a rapist or 10 local woman and one foreign-

Again, like I said and I quoted an article from wikipedia, unreported rapes do not mean rapes dont happen. Rapes happen but they are misinterpreted as not being rapes. For instance, if a husband forces a wife to have sex with him, and even though she may not scream and kick, because its her husband, doing it against her will is still marital rape. But those cases will never be reported. We have made laws that make this sort of thing illegal. Pakistan doesnt. Again read that article I quoted.

As for the second half of your argument, I will only say this. Yes rapes happen in India. And the actual number of rape cases far exceed those that are reported. They are not reported for fear of social taboos. If a more liberal society like India has these instances, Islamic societies which are EXTREMELY conservative definitely suffer more. There was a thread about Saudi yesterday too. Check that out. And check out the article I listed from wikipedia that is based on surveys of women and female children.

Articles mean nothing in this regard ground reality is it varies by region not everyone actually cares and maybe in NWFP this is the case in other parts of the country the mainstream it is not. I was at a nice gem of a restaurant in Lahore one time there were young couples all around eating nobody cared, no body gave them trouble, or a mean stare people simply went about enjoying their meal with their families. That's experience not some article.

Dude i go outside with my male and female friends every week and it never happened with us.

Well obviously the police wouldnt bother the Don
don-corleone.jpg

A pity the police priortise harrasing young women over aresting the thugs running protection rackets

Haram ki roozi maut behtar hai Beta......
Dost bahut aasan hai kehna. In this inflation and higher cost of living, govt. salary can't even provide normal living even when you put your best in 9 to 5 job. Police life is damn difficult than other civil servants. A middle class person can't send his children to best schools and colleges as fees are too high. I have seen many cases where friends have got selected in premium institutes but couldn't go to one as they have already taken education loan and repaying it for their earlier studies.

And many of these cases is when both parents are earning. Its easier for rich people and higher class people to lecture on corruption to these lower and middle class people. These people don't want to be corrupt but they had to just to provide basic things to their family. Even rich people give most money in corruption for favors. Its the rich class that has polluted the system.

They pay Rs. 100 to get way from traffic police and it means nothing for them, but when same traffic police stops a middle class person, he has to pay Rs 100 too which means a lot to him.

When it comes to survival, people think of surviving anyhow. Its failure of govt. and upper class which are indifferent of other people' problems.

Live few months in a village or small town, you will know how difficult life is. Still poor people are way better than rich people. They may have less money but they have large heart, they will help you out even if it means trouble for them. I can go on and on abou why these poor and middle class people are way better than so called civilized and higher income society.

Zarvan high as **** thinking he has friends! HAHAHAHA
Especially female friends, i cant imagine any girl wanting to hang out or even be within 500metres of you
I am talking about boys who are have girl as friends but never faced these kind of police thing

Zarvan high as **** thinking he has friends! HAHAHAHA
Especially female friends, i cant imagine any girl wanting to hang out or even be within 500metres of you

Hahahahahahah:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:
:rofl:

I am talking about boys who are have girl as friends but never faced these kind of police thing

You Should Not Talk to those boys . They Might misguide you :rofl:

There was a ET article about this issue as well, the writer going to McDonalds in Karachi I think, and being said by the waiter to leave the outlet because he was holding the hand of her wife or something like that.

And that BS was thoroughly debunked, this one too.

Can we please get some better source than ET next time?

Like this one :woot:
statueoflimitations.jpg

Even if i take your advice on its face-value and discard ET blogs even then you cant deny it that moral policing does takes place in pakistan.And thats the main issue here.We have Maya Khan's example right in front of us that too in khi.

IMO - PressTV & RT is far credible than ET. First of all this blog entry seems to be written based on fiction/imagination by someone just like a couple who was still hungry after attending a party and went to McDonald to eat more but staff kicked them out. But still if true than police has every right to question if someone is sitting late night in park (or parking of park) and there is nobody else as CRIMINAL is not written on forehead of people. And i haven't seen moral policing in Pakistan in my life or maybe you are talking about some different country called Pakistan.

I'm guessing our trips to Dunkin Donuts with our entire class with a mixed batch never happened. I'm guessing I don't visit my best friend's house every day either.

Sad to see I was so deluded

4 pages of discussion and I come upon this gem.

You have Dunkin Donuts in Pakistan? :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom