What's new

A girl and a boy out alone must mean trouble in Pakistan

Well, this has to be an isolated incident. People of all social classes date, from what I personally observe in my daily life. I haven't heard of Police harassing anyone for merely being with the opposite sex. Hell, I've even drank in Clifton(in the car), went up to see a girl in her rented apartment, went out to see a movie and eat, came back to her apartment and left early in the morning. That's Karachi for ya.

@ajtr

With all due respect, why are you keep posting threads which comes from personal blogs, mainly based on personal experiences and opinions? Express tribune is a tabloid sort of newspaper and most of it's bloggers resides outside Pakistan and they tends to portray Pakistan a land of extreme conversations - which it is NOT.

I belong to a what considered conservative city in other parts of the country, and I can assure nothing of the sort happens even here let alone in ISB, Lahore or Karachi. I don't know what the blogger is trying to achieve here by spewing such personal experience based incidents and portraying it in a shape that the whole of Pakistan and it's society is as such.

Please a brotherly advice, don't take express tribune and it's blogger serious.

These bloggers and long march organizers are following common track.
Difference is that long march damage our economy and also give a bad image.
I still remember the violent lawyers pictures in international press.

The discussion in thread is totally different, and this is not the way to ask question about Islam's code of conduct.
Why shall Islam be judged by an individual's behavior in Lahore?
Any way, the answer is boy and girl, sure can be alone together in Islam.
Police need not to ask marriage certificate on roads.

In India girls are burned alive and buried upon birth.
Killing of girls is advertised and is a business but no police man object to it.

^^ because some how he know this name, perhaps while being in Dubai or Saudi Arabia.

Why you are that much interested in DD:azn:

I'm just surprised bro thaz all. Most of us Indians have a very different picture of Karachi in particular and Pakistan in general in our minds.

^^ because some how he know this name, perhaps while being in Dubai or Saudi Arabia.

Yo! I even got back a few black tents to cover my bikes with ......

I'm just surprised bro thaz all. Most of us Indians have a very different picture of Karachi in particular and Pakistan in general in our minds.

I knew, People have impression that people of this deserted land eats grass, men have 4 wives and are long bearded, wear suicide waste and armed with nuclear tipped RPGs, riding on camels desperately trying to get hold of bigger nuke baambs, women in black are slaves of their husbands and got killed even if they can't bring glass water in time for their kings. That's not your fault after all media don't show 90% +ve about Pak but will always present 10% -ve.

Why you are that much interested in DD:azn:

I knew, People have impression that people of this deserted land eats grass, men have 4 wives and are long bearded, wear suicide waste and armed with nuclear tipped RPGs, riding on camels desperately trying to get hold of bigger nuke baambs, women in black are slaves of their husbands and got killed even if they can't bring glass water in time for their kings. That's not your fault after all media don't show 90% +ve about Pak but will always present 10% -ve.

Do the Pakistanis on PDF help?

Do the Pakistanis on PDF help?

There is commonsense if a food-chain has a setup in Karachi than how it can ignore Lahore where people lives to eat not eat to live, and Islamabad which is capital and is for rich people only. IMO, the food-chain which have presence in India are also present in Pakistan.

Well, this has to be an isolated incident. People of all social classes date, from what I personally observe in my daily life. I haven't heard of Police harassing anyone for merely being with the opposite sex. Hell, I've even drank in Clifton(in the car), went up to see a girl in her rented apartment, went out to see a movie and eat, came back to her apartment and left early in the morning. That's Karachi for ya.

*clap clap clap* your parents must be so proud. This thread is about wether the police have the right, not about how many bitches you've screwed or how drunk you are.

You jabroni hindis don't have anything better to do, this the only thing you jabroni hindis are good at pointing figures on Pakistan & making new stories to damage Pakistan image.

Such threads are only made to start fire & fight, I urge the mod to delete this corrupt thread.

First I am a proud thekay dar of Islam and secondly check out the rate of rape in your countries before telling me anything the day you stop that than tell what to do other wise don interfere about Pakistan

arrey kaha janab! Aap sirf thekedar nahi hai aap to muhammad saheb ke bhi chacha hai. Alag hi islam aapka to ;)

First I am a proud thekay dar of Islam and secondly check out the rate of rape in your countries before telling me anything the day you stop that than tell what to do other wise don interfere about Pakistan

When did you get Nabuat?

are you talking about dicktator the movie?lol

enjoy haan?
well done!lol

Back
Top Bottom